• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: General CRT III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planck69

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator

Introduction

We're never gonna be done with these, are we? Another day, another round of revisions to God of War. Let's get to them.

Changes

Abilities

Speed

Addition of this calculation to the Calculation Section of the Verse page. This scales to the fodder beings of Greece, mostly Harpies, Ravens, Griffins, Manticores, and Spartans, who can all fly at these speeds and engage in aerial combat at these speeds.

Scaling

The following characters will receive a Low 1-C rating outright:
Agree: 9 (Elizhaa, Maverick_Zero_X, Dereck03, KLOL506, Marvel_Champion_07, Eseseso, Kenny Mccormick 0v0, LuffyRuffy46307, GilverTheProtoAngelo)

Disagree: 0

Neutral: 0

Last edited:
Looks good, I agree with all of them, given that I went over those beforehand and gathered some of the scans. Though I'm perplexed as to where Kratos's passive rizz is...

Give Atreus Time Slow. It's not on his profile yet for some reason despite being mentioned on Heimdall's profile.

This took me a moment, everything in the OP looks good to me, good job.

On the Valkyrie part,it says their magic also affecting Yggdrasil so shouldnt it be Low 1-c power and range instead??

Btw since this was done via magic of their Bifrost,does this still scales to their strength??

On the Valkyrie part,it says their magic also affecting Yggdrasil so shouldnt it be Low 1-c power and range instead??
They harm the Yggdrasil yes but in itself, they'd need to significantly affect the World Tree for it to have Low 1-C range, as I understand it. Its also a power feat but they're already that tier.
Btw since this was done via magic of their Bifrost,does this still scales to their strength??
Yeah, since God of War follows a Universal Energy System.

Last edited:
Grace has passed a couple hours ago, I've added the edits to Kratos, Yggdrasil and the GoW verse page. The rest I will wait for Planck to deal with by tonight or tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back