• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blue Archive Discussion Thread

Don't know. I'd have to reread since I, admittedly, forgot she even said it at all. Though Mika never fought Beatrice. She just fought her army (and even then, was slowly getting overwhelmed).
I do want to point out that Beatrice is kinda "weak" in the scaling. Like she got her ass beat by a heavily exhausted Arius Squad who prior to their final battle had fought for hours against Arius's force (and only "lost" because they ran out of supplies and Atsuko gave herself up), and forced themselves to fight through waves of Arius forces after acquring the player/our help... and got their assess beaten by Mika repeatedly. All the while, Saori was running by pure willpower and only got bare minimum amount of rest before going back to fighting.

Therefore;

Beatrice (Monster) < Arius Squad (Exhausted + Missing Atusko) < Arius Squad (Full Strength) < Mika

No matter the volume it happened in, we can reasonably assume Mika at least = Tsurugi. But depending on other factors, she may slightly upscale from Tsurugi.
Yep. Although, imo, there really isn't anything right now that says that either one of them are superior or inferior to the other. Maybe if another Trinity EP or Event comes along, it might change this.

Anyway about that lady I meant her army not herself of course I never think about even that red skin who doesn't do group work power scale
I just don't like her why ? same reason why the rest gamatria kick her butt out imagine using your co-workers's resource then when they need your help, you f##k off them

If she even return I might call 621 to deal with her

I do want to point out that Beatrice is kinda "weak" in the scaling. Like she got her ass beat by a heavily exhausted Arius Squad who prior to their final battle had fought for hours against Arius's force (and only "lost" because they ran out of supplies and Atsuko gave herself up), and forced themselves to fight through waves of Arius forces after acquring the player/our help... and got their assess beaten by Mika repeatedly. All the while, Saori was running by pure willpower and only got bare minimum amount of rest before going back to fighting.

Therefore;

Beatrice (Monster) < Arius Squad (Exhausted + Missing Atusko) < Arius Squad (Full Strength) < Mika

Agreed. Down in the dumps Beatrice goes. Where she belongs. idc that she's lowkey hot in her normal form

Yep. Although, imo, there really isn't anything right now that says that either one of them are superior or inferior to the other. Maybe if another Trinity EP or Event comes along, it might change this.

Pretty much, yeah.

Another Feat that I've literally never paid attention to till now is a LS from Ayumu of all people.

Lmao. Go girl

Yo. Since I kept you guys out-of-the-loop for awhile... I've decided to give you this. My sandbox for the Blue Archive verse page. Certainly needs a lot more work, but... it is something, I guess. Take a look and give me any suggestions you've in mind.

hmmm-shook.gif

BA is turning this into an abusive relationship.

S. Iori, S. Hina, S. Shiroko, S. Nonomi (already have her tho), AND S. Wakamo.

I already had to resist Azusa and rabbits. I can't resist any longer and I know Hanako is approaching soon.

Are official manga usable for feats? Haruka has some pretty nice feats there. Like being shot at from behind by several other students simultaneously and completely ignoring it.

Hello guys, i'm new here and playing blue archive too. Seems this is not only standard military-style gacha game with cute girls as story goes on so i want to know more about it, and if i have a spare time want to discuss with you all :) you can include me as BA supporter from now.

Nice to meet you guys 👋

Hello guys, i'm new here and playing blue archive too. Seems this is not only standard military-style gacha game with cute girls as story goes on so i want to know more about it, and if i have a spare time want to discuss with you all :) you can include me as BA supporter from now.

Nice to meet you guys 👋

Nice meeting you too and welcome to the community filled with degenerates. Whenever you want to discuss something, just hit up this thread and you'll probably get a few responses.

Nice to meet you guys 👋
Welcome to the community!

Nice to meet you guys 👋
Welcome!

Thanks guys btw, oh i have question about student's skills, are they really student's abilites in lore or it just game mechanics, if not game mechanics can we put them on student's profile?

Thanks guys btw, oh i have question about student's skills, are they really student's abilites in lore or it just game mechanics, if not game mechanics can we put them on student's profile?
Probs the former since a major amount of 'em are just students shooting their gun more "harder", getting some kind of explosive or just hyping and/or healing themselves up. In the case of Aris, that is just her charging and shooting a beam from her Railgun.

... No idea how to explain whatever the heck Airi does in her EX Skill, though... other than assuming she just got a ridiculous amount of mint ice cream and threw it as depicted from her animation

Who Do You Guys Think Is The Strongest Student From Each School?

Hoshino for Abydos
Hina for Gehenne
Neru for Millennium (One day, Arisu will take over... one day...)
Saori for Arius
Wakamo for Hyakkiyako
Miyako for SRT (Although, you could easily make an argument for the others so... eh?)
Mika, Tsurugi, Mine for Trinity (Can't really decide between them)
Kanna for Valkyrie
I have no clue for Red Winter, Shanhijing,

Keep in mind, I only included playable characters and only characters on global. I also could've missed some names—

Now What's The Strongest Club From Each School

Uh... Abydos as Foreclosure, Gehenne has Prefect, and Millennium has C&C.

I don't know about any other schools.

I vaguely recall the Sisterhood being treated as a big deal for Trinity. But V3 is more political than physical during a good chunk of its run. I have no clue if their "power" came from actual manpower or from a political stance. (I'm guessing the latter). It might be the JTF? Tsurugi and Hasumi are already extremely powerful. Frankly, I have zero idea.

Is this thread still alive?

I certainly ain't, first time coming back on this wiki after a month, and also first time on the Blue Archive thread, since I only started playing since the last time I went on this wiki. So hello I guess?

Good to know. Unfortunately I do not have the skill to make pages and I have exams coming up anyways so I can't help with that.

We just posting entire anime episodes on here now.
Don't think anything here affects scaling.
Maybe
Shiroko pumping her entire mag into the Helmet Gangster?

Speaking of Aris(best girl), what does Sword of Light: Atra-hasis Supernova even scale to? Did Phrenapates actually tank the 15% hit or is his surival just a gameplay mechanic?

Speaking of Aris(best girl), what does Sword of Light: Atra-hasis Supernova even scale to? Did Phrenapates actually tank the 15% hit or is his surival just a gameplay mechanic?
vol 2 feat is a small building level for making a hole in the engineering department ceiling. I'm using destruction value.

Back