• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blue Archive Discussion Thread

Oh yeah, you're right. I went through the actual raid story and mixed myself during my quick scan. Hieronymus just completely slipped past my radar, lol. I do recall them having aerial support from helicopter gunfire.

Pero is extremely weird. It scales above Binah, but Binah's AP is around Hoshino's defense (with the shield anyway). Hoshino is a top tier and should, presumably, scale above everyone that fought Pero. If Pero =/> all five sanctums combined and girls like Junko are anywhere near its power, then that's definitely a hiccup in the scaling chain we can't ignore.
Hm. Well, all of the dangers of Binah's laser came from Maki, who is relatively "bottom tier-ish" in the scaling chain since she primarily focused in hacking and providing support in-lore. Plus, Binah's laser can vaporize rock in where most normal students can be burned by oil, so maybe it was because of the sheer heat of Binah's laser is the reason that it is dangerous? Idk.

We also have to consider the fact that all of the bosses, barring Pero, were giant ass mecha monsters that were roaming around, causing general destruction and surrounded by a bunch of mobs that were protecting them; hence, why there was a lot of focus in-story of getting them to stay in one place and getting rid of their mobs.

So that could be why they were so much of an idea... Plus, iirc, the events of VFC2 lasted around 2 weeks, give or take. So there could be long streches of time where nothing happened but we didn't see. IDK, I am just spitting.

Although, I do want to point out that Haruna's group was apart of the Ark invasion and in-lore likely had assisted in repelling one of Shiroko Alter's assaults and had a minor role in defeating Shiroko Alter and Phrenapates; so they are probably stronger than they appear.
Huh... that brings up a question. What about the 4-panel "mangas" posted online by the official accounts? Would those be canon?
Not entirely sure. I think they... might actually be canon, but there is an issue of there being a limited amount of translated stuff of the BA 4koma last I checked.
Honestly, even without the sanctums I think we have enough proof to suggest the majority of characters grew. Either by direct feats or scaling.
Yep... I got to compile that later, lel. After that, I need to find intelligence feats and combat skill feats for the cast.
Still a hefty endurance feat. Granted, mostly by Saori as she's the one who suffered the most nerfs throughout the final stretch of V3.
Indeed.

Hm. I also just realized something rather... notable. Kaiten FX MK Infinity was enlarged and empowered by a single False Sanctum. And while the sixth False Sanctum held a combination of all the False Sanctums power, it is never stated any of that power went into Pero and it is established that the Sanctum Guardians are independent from their False Sanctums.

What I am saying is...

Power of 1 False Sanctum = Kaiten FX MK ~ Perorodzilla Chroma

With everything said about Pero before in mind, and considering the fact that student can still "hurt" Pero in the Kaiten battle but the devs set its health as high as it could for everyone to enjoy the mecha battle, it is possible that this scaling chain could be used for them too.

... Although... Departing from this topic for abit, I do want to point something out. Our character's presence and guidance makes the students stronger. In V1E1, Black Suit outright states that they had perfect, flawless data on the Abydos students but not only were they able to subvert that data to beat back the helmet gangsters but also grow in strength due to the player. This effect is pretty frequently stated to exist in-verse and Neru vs. Toki R2 is proof that AD exist as an ability for students in-verse.

So it could be possible that as time progressed in VFC2, all of the students involved grew stronger as well or smth like that.

The growth in VF is insane. Basically going from Saiyan Saga Goku to Frieza Saga. You have previously overwhelming enemies get treated like canon fodder (for the most part).

Oh, right. What do we do with Arisu and Key? They have very little differences, and the only ones I remember is Key's intelligence and hacking.

The growth in VF is insane. Basically going from Saiyan Saga Goku to Frieza Saga. You have previously overwhelming enemies get treated like canon fodder (for the most part).

Oh, right. What do we do with Arisu and Key? They have very little differences, and the only ones I remember is Key's intelligence and hacking.
Probably an intelligence differentiation. Something like

X Intelligence as Aris(u). Y Intelligence as Key(VN Studios).

Details being bracketed.

I 'suppose that is cause Vol. F just introduced a big cosmic thread like Chroma that basically forced the series' powerscaling to go wild. Granted, it also helps that several chapters in VF was just students fighting for so much of a long-ass time that it was essentially a DB ep at that point, lel.
Probably an intelligence differentiation. Something like

X Intelligence as Aris(u). Y Intelligence as Key(VN Studios).

Details being bracketed.
I could do Arisu's intelligence section like the intelligence section in this profile.

I 'suppose that is cause Vol. F just introduced a big cosmic thread like Chroma that basically forced the series' powerscaling to go wild. Granted, it also helps that several chapters in VF was just students fighting for so much of a long-ass time that it was essentially a DB ep at that point, lel.

Fair enough.

I could do Arisu's intelligence section like intelligence section in this profile.

That could work, yeah. I think that + hacking for Key is pretty much the only differences needed to be stated, no? Key has very little screen time my daughter needs more so I can't recall much else.

I imagine Key will eventually make a return just based on the ending of VF. It feels practically guaranteed.

There's honestly quite a few characters who need to finish their personal arcs.

Just as a quick mention. As of now fox seems to surpass rabbit. (I'm like... pretty sure rabbit will surpass them by the end of V4).

While the event itself seemed more like rabbit squad being taken off guard, their dialogue afterwards suggest Fox is on another level. So, I think it's safe to scale them to VF Rabbit squad.

Noted, and hm... On a side note, what should I name the keys to seperate pre-volume f and post-volume f statistics?

Pre-Volume F | Post-Volume F or Pre-Chroma Invasion | Post-Chroma Invasion... or something else entirely?

Noted, and hm... On a side note, what should I name the keys to seperate pre-volume f and post-volume f statistics?

Pre-Volume F | Post-Volume F or Pre-Chroma Invasion | Post-Chroma Invasion... or something else entirely?

Good question. Maybe Chroma Invansion? I imagine it'd look nicer if we used the actual names of the events.

We'd also have to make it clear as to what comes before and after Volume F as volumes like #4 takes place before and after said events. Just to make it easier for newer folks.

Something to figure out for the future, I suppose. Am not really that sure what the best name for the keys are, atm, since we have plenty of characters that show up in one volume/event (or shows up a bunch of times like Haruna and her crew) and does a notable amount of things in Volume F.

Oh, btw, this is my list of the most important characters to make profiles for. Schale's Sensei, Shiroko, Aru, Arisu, Neru, Azusa, Saori, Miyako, Miyu and Wakamo. Probably should reduce this list to five, though. Maybe just Schale's Sensei (player character), Shiroko (icon girl), Aru (spinoff protag), Arisu (one of the most important characters in the verse) and Wakamo (can be used to scale to quite a few characters)

Something to figure out for the future, I suppose. Am not really that sure what the best name for the keys are, atm, since we have plenty of characters that show up in one volume/event (or shows up a bunch of times like Haruna and her crew) and does a notable amount of things in Volume F.

Maybe something that creates more consistency? I mean... we could try to create a timeline and then sort of seperate them into chunks? But that seems nearly impossible given how many events occur without a clear time frame.

On the otherhand, it'd look a little messy if we have too many keys. Maybe something like (using Mika as an example)

" X in Eden Treaty / Higher during "Chroma Invansion" or something along those lines? Then, I don't know, if there's significant improvements afterwards, we can try creating a key to fit post Chroma? Just to give us wiggle room since I'm sure the girls will keep improving as time goes on.

a
Oh, btw, this is my list of the most important characters to make profiles for. Schale's Sensei, Shiroko, Aru, Arisu, Neru, Azusa, Saori, Miyako, Miyu and Wakamo. Probably should reduce this list to five, though. Maybe just Schale's Sensei (player character), Shiroko (icon girl), Aru (spinoff protag), Arisu (one of the most important characters in the verse) and Wakamo (can be used to scale to quite a few characters)

I, personally, think having at least one representative of the main four volumes works. Like (again, just as an example) Hoshino for V1, Aris/Key for V2, Saori for V3, and Miyako for V4.

That way we can talk about all four volumes in like a blog or something and used the volumes as characters x "initial key" of sorts with VF being their (current) latest key.

Alternatively, having one of each tier (Low tier, mid, high, etc) would also help. But that requires the scaling chain which, frankly, I think we should save after the more important stuff.

Maybe? They do have powerful weapons and abilities that easily demolish buildings (heck, they can even survive attacks that could wipe out an entire city block) I can easily see Tier 8 though I'm not exactly sure how you could argue for Tier 6.
I remember that you guys bring out the tier 7 a long ago so maybe we can use that?

I remember that you guys bring out the tier 7 a long ago so maybe we can use that?

Maybe? It's hard to know what tiers we have without calcs (and god knows I can't pixel calc stuff to save my life).

I do think we can comfortably place the characters in Tier 8 as building level destruction is common enough. We MAY have some Tier 7 stuff if the calcs go our way. The ones off the top of my head are

Binah's lasers
Perorodzilla
Eden Treaty Bomb (I forgot how much destruction it caused. But it, at least, destroyed a large building and seemingly the surrounding block). I'll do a quick double check.

Alright. I looked further into the bomb(s) (mostly) and from what I gathered the closest estimation we got is the Cathedral being destroyed (which outta be a large structure?) And the surrounding area being in ruins.

Azusa mentions the city being destroyed, but uses the present tense. So, the bomb has no evidence of destroying the city. Chances are. The explosion will be within the Tier 8 range.  sadly

As a side note, I've discovered more things.

Hanako implies Azusa ranks above the entire make-up club. As she's certain Azusa will be fine on her own, but the rest of them need to stick together. This pretty much just supports V3 Azusa > V3 Make-Up club which, I think, we all accept.

Hinata manages to lift up rubble that had sensei pinned. But I don't think we can calc that given we never see the size of said rubble.

Sensei with Arona scales to the Eden Treaty bomb. Sensei was, relatively, fine thanks to Arona protecting him. But it took all her energy, so Arona would cap at whatever the bomb gets accepted as.

Keep in mind. I did a quick skim and didn't finish reading the chapter (yet). So, I either could've missed them clarifying the size of the explosion (though so far, I've only seen vague statements about it) or haven't reached the part where they explain the destruction it caused.

Last edited:
... I'mma just keeping things hidden for now to not makes everybody hopes too high, but I do want to say upfront that there are a ton of casual Tier 9-8 and a number of Tier 7-6 feats that I've personally calculated and gotten approved by calc mods, more or less, and are very usable.

Ignoring multiplers and such, the verse is reliably 7-B (City level). But it can be lower or higher, so this isn't set-in-stone yet, remember this.

Still busy hashing out the speed stuff, but it is generally around Supersonic to Hypersonic range, though.

... I'mma just keeping things hidden for now to not makes everybody hopes too high, but I do want to say upfront that there are a ton of casual Tier 9-8 and a number of Tier 7-6 feats that I've personally calculated and gotten approved by calc mods, more or less, and are very usable.

Ignoring multiplers and such, the verse is reliably 7-B (City level). But it can be lower or higher, so this isn't set-in-stone yet, remember this.

Still busy hashing out the speed stuff, but it is generally around Supersonic to Hypersonic range, though.

I can definitely buy Tier 7. But I am pretty interested to see the Tier 6 stuff. So... keep cooking, I'll trust you with the chef hat.

Speed is about what I expected tbh

I Agree With You Although I Don't Follow The Lore Imma Have To Say That Blue Archive Is At Least 7-B

Neru is also a rare one. I usually see people mention Asuna or Karin Also Akane but for... different reasons

Also finally finished V4. Nothing too crazy tbh. The bomb has enough destruction to cover 5 kilometers. Rabbits overpowered Fox in a head to head battle, super cool btw and Miyu has yet even more justification for her unnatural superpower of being nearly impossible to detect/sense. Maybe some more dura feats, but nothing high-end.

Happy new years ladies and gents. As a present. Someone on Twitter posted a scene of Hanako directly comparing Mika to Tsurugi. Which... in terms of Trinity, Hanako would probably be one of, if not the best, source of information.

Yeah—

Happy new years ladies and gents. As a present. Someone on Twitter posted a scene of Hanako directly comparing Mika to Tsurugi. Which... in terms of Trinity, Hanako would probably be one of, if not the best, source of information.

Yeah—
isn't Hanako said that before Mika solo both arius sqaud and that red skin lady who doesn't do group work's army

isn't Hanako said that before Mika solo both arius sqaud and that red skin lady who doesn't do group work's army

Don't know. I'd have to reread since I, admittedly, forgot she even said it at all. Though Mika never fought Beatrice. She just fought her army (and even then, was slowly getting overwhelmed).

No matter the volume it happened in, we can reasonably assume Mika at least = Tsurugi. But depending on other factors, she may slightly upscale from Tsurugi.

Back