• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blue Archive Discussion Thread

not sure how this will going...

so here thread for discussion blue archive
Lore, feat, calc, Gacha posting , BA meme posting , or anything relate to Blue Archive
hope everyone who following this thread enjoy !!

BG_CS_Abydos_01.png

wait a while I'm typing about Durability, AP, Speed , Lifting strength every feat I find for now

Durability ( scale to everyone who have halo wing on their head ) : 9-A ( tank against several Kaiser's Apache missile ) to tier 8 to 7-C ( survive against Wakumo's missile/warhead IDK if we can't find what it is or what it's base from we will calc it Cuz that thing's explosion is pretty big )

AP : 9-C to 9-B or 9-A ( regular student can destroy tank and chopper without rocket luncher and it should note in story there only 3-4 students fight against it )
Don't know for Arisu's Sword of Light: Supernova probably need calc

Speed : around Supersonic ( Midori and Momoi dodge Karin's anti-tank rifle )
Hypersonic - Speed of light ( Neru dodge Arisu's Sword of Light beam ) not sure this should scale to Neru or not because she fought Arisu in melee range

Lifting strength : Average Human/ Comparable to military age male for most students ( some student in Kivotos carry minigun like their phone especially bandit gangs )
Class 1 or 5 for Arisu ( Her weapon's weight is 100 kg. and when firing it'll weight up to 1 metric ton )

that all I know for now I'll sleep now

Durability ( scale to everyone who have halo wing on their head ) : 9-A ( tank against several Kaiser's Apache missile ) to tier 8 to 7-C ( survive against Wakumo's missile/warhead IDK if we can't find what it is or what it's base from we will calc it Cuz that thing's explosion is pretty big )

AP : 9-C to 9-B or 9-A ( regular student can destroy tank and chopper without rocket luncher and it should note in story there only 3-4 students fight against it )
Don't know for Arisu's Sword of Light: Supernova probably need calc

Speed : around Supersonic ( Midori and Momoi dodge Karin's anti-tank rifle )
Hypersonic - Speed of light ( Neru dodge Arisu's Sword of Light beam ) not sure this should scale to Neru or not because she fought Arisu in melee range

Lifting strength : Average Human/ Comparable to military age male for most students ( some student in Kivotos carry minigun like their phone especially bandit gangs )
Class 1 or 5 for Arisu ( Her weapon's weight is 100 kg. and when firing it'll weight up to 1 metric ton )

that all I know for now I'll sleep now
On the speed part, Arisu's Sword of light was called a railgun so it wouldn't be more than Hypersonic+... unless there's somewhere it's said or implied to be light speed.

On the speed part, Arisu's Sword of light was called a railgun so it wouldn't be more than Hypersonic+... unless there's somewhere it's said or implied to be light speed.
Thx a lot I have low knowledge about this stuff are there more that I wrong ?

Thx a lot I have low knowledge about this stuff are there more that I wrong ?
I think everything else is fine... except maybe just how strong the wakumo missile you mentioned is. It'll be better to link somewhere with dialogue or explanation of the strength rather than the chibi game animation.

I think everything else is fine... except maybe just how strong the wakumo missile you mentioned is. It'll be better to link somewhere with dialogue or explanation of the strength rather than the chibi game animation.

Nope there no actual dialogue about her missile/warhead it only appear in her stage

Anyway, gonna revive because I need to get this off my chest.

FUUUU-- screw the way BA treats Mika. I demand justice for Mika. (And to note, Aris can casually lift 200Kg to the point she can use it as a bat, which the rest of the Development club and I think Engineering club deemed as too heavy).

Well... Since Stack, aka Kisaragi Megumi, has made a brand new Nikke thread, I might as well put in my own effort to revive this thread since I am making profiles and a verse page for Blue Archive, lel.

Getting that out of the way, I am going to ask... Does anybody here a good idea of what the scaling chain should be or nah? I already have my own idea of the general in-verse scaling chain, but I want to hear other people's ideas about it and see if it needs any corrections.

Anyone beside Angelz are inactive btw
Maybe Angelz can answer that, and maybe @Tyranno223 as well since apperently he know BA too which is good, more supporters more merrier lel
Oof.

Well, I might as well speak on some of my own scaling ideas then, to move the thread along.

First-and-foremost, Mika... is not actually that impressive, if one thinks about it. Sure, holding off Barabara and all of those Mimesis Sisters is one heck of a feat, but... Other than that, she is lacking. She has only one-shotted nonamed NPCs and bullied a Arius Squad who were already worn down by previous injuries and being on the run for several days (and Saori was also silently dealing with a fever the entire time) to her name, plus, Hanako only states that she has combat power comparable that of Tsurugi, so there is that too.

Neru, on the other hand, is... well. a Shonen Protag. She is essentially the strongest in her school. Is a secret agent with a lot of experience under her belt. And she is also the only person that is explicitly confirmed to have AD judging by Toki's comment of her improving in real time and surpassing the data that Rio had on her... as well as keeping pace with Mode II Toki who had previously blitzed her.

Hina... is essentially just powered by hype of that single statement of being the strongest. Granted, Ayane said it and Maki essentially stated that Abydos folks are just built different and there was the entire plot by Arius Squad to just keep Hina away as long as possible, so there is that.

Sorry, I'm heading to work now but I'll try giving my two-cents when it comes to the scaling chain when I'm done. Keep in mind that I can't scale everyone—I think it's impossible. Mostly just top tiers and maybe some notable mentions Assuming the scaling chain is about physicals

Sorry, I'm heading to work now but I'll try giving my two-cents when it comes to the scaling chain when I'm done. Keep in mind that I can't scale everyone—I think it's impossible. Mostly just top tiers and maybe some notable mentions Assuming the scaling chain is about physicals
NP.

Take your time, Wolf.

Tsurugi is pretty top tier in Trinity, so it's not like that's a poor showing. I'd need to go over details again, despite me possibly liking this more than Nikke, I remember less details.
NP, NP. Doesn't help that this thread has been pretty much dead for awhile, kek. Onto the Tsurugi point, though... Ye, I know, but from what I've gathered in the reddit it seems like there is a general idea of Mika being overwhelmingly stronger than pretty much everyone else in Trinity, where it doesn't seem to be the case in canon.

Alright. Still at work but I got a bit of time. I can't really determine a specific order, just who would be considered "Top Tiers".

In terms of Abydos, Hoshino and Shiroko are the first that comes to mind. The Abydos girls are already stated, and shown, to be abnormally strong to the point that the prefect team actually struggled despite their overwhelming numbers.

The reason I say Shiroko is because she made Hoshino and Nonomi actually struggle to catch her. Only issue is that it's a vague statement, so it's more of a "Maybe Shiroko is up there?"

Hoshino is a pretty obvious one. She gets respect from Hina, is the main target of Black Suit, and we are often told she's in a league on her own. We even see her withstand a blast from Binah in VF that had the other characters working alongside her worried.

Gehenne is clearly Hina. She's THE top tier. The prefect team alone are strong, but despite their strength, Hina shines so much more that she's the only one truly feared amongst her peers. V3 reinforces this as she takes a blast that's at least building level, probably more (don't remember the destruction), was severely injured as a result, and was still an active threat to Squad and their army.

Neru, Toki, and Arisu/Key are probably the top tiers in terms of Millennium. Neru is already described as the best in close quarter combat, survived a large fall in V2, and withstood a blast from Arisu's "sword of light". Granted, it was pointing down so Neru wouldn't scale completely to the weapon. But it still was close to its origin.

Toki was shown to be superior to Neru in her first appearance, and even performed decently well against her in their second encounter. It was only after Neru's AD kicked in that Toki was forced into her mech. But prior to that the two of them were comparable, if not Toki being slightly superior.

Arisu/Key is a weird one. Their strength is directly called out within the game, it's something that even shocks Utaha and her gang despite them presumably knowing about Neru and the other maids. She's also able to swing her cannon as if it were a bat, frankly quite effortlessly. Her only issue is her lack of experience in combat, but strength wise she's probably up there. (Not to mention, she actually did hold her own against Neru and even impressed her, despite being outclassed).

Trinity is easy. Tsurugi and Mika are possibly top 2 with maybe Hasumi as #3.

Tsurugi is not only feared by virtually everyone, but is also shown to be the most powerful of the JTF members. She also stalemated Neru, which is a very impressive feat of hers. Her and Neru are basically 1:1.

Mika has shown far greater feats than almost the entirety of Trinity. Her absurd strength is something directly addressed in the game, and she performed better against the nuns than the likes of Tsu and Hasu despite facing off against a nun that was 10x stronger than the rest. She's also one of the few characters who straight up tanks bullets, something someone like Tsurugi does, instead of just dodging them. I don't know how she ranks in comparison to Tsurugi, but the gap shouldn't be too wide.

#3 is hard because we know very little about Hasumi besides her being in the JTF and being pretty strong. Saori we've only seen her fight against Azusa (who doesn't rank high as the reason she's so good is because she's great at setting traps), and Mika (who barely gave much effort and just tanked the shots fired at her).

Wakamo is... tricky. She's obviously a threat, even in the valentine event the group struggled to stop her and needed sensei. She also went toe to toe with fox squad, but I play ENG so I have no clue how impressive that is besides her essentially squaring up against black ops. The game treats her as a legitimate threat, but we haven't seen how she stands up to the likes of Hina, Neru, etc. Still, from her district, she's presumably the most powerful so far. (Again, maybe it's different in jp).

There's a few others that come to mind. But everything I said is just from the top of my head. I'll actually read through the story again, probably tomorrow, and see if I find anything.

For Trinity, Mine seems somewhat comparable to Wakamo.

She's the only one in the Valentine event to go through all of her tricks with brute force and believed she could stop Wakamo if needed. She's also one of the more overtly strong students in terms of visual force.

For Trinity, Mine seems somewhat comparable to Wakamo.

She's the only one in the Valentine event to go through all of her tricks with brute force and believed she could stop Wakamo if needed. She's also one of the more overtly strong students in terms of visual force.

Not gonna lie, I completely forgot about Mine

Though, yeah. Mine is depicted as being pretty dang powerful amongst the Trinity students. It's basically Tsurugi, Mika, Mine, and Hasumi. Honestly, maybe Hinata too? I do remember her strength being ridiculous.

I was confident in the top 3, but I have no clue now. We don't get a direct comparison between the Trinity students.

Not gonna lie, I completely forgot about Mine

Though, yeah. Mine is depicted as being pretty dang powerful amongst the Trinity students. It's basically Tsurugi, Mika, Mine, and Hasumi. Honestly, maybe Hinata too? I do remember her strength being ridiculous.

I was confident in the top 3, but I have no clue now. We don't get a direct comparison between the Trinity students.
I think Sakurako had some stuff in Volume F, but I don't remember. Trinity is definetly one of the more nebulous of the well known Schools in terms of powerscaling.

Thanks, you two.

Although, well... Any idea of how we should "tier" Shiroko Alter? IMO, I have her vaguely in the High Tiers, i.e where folks like Neru and Tsurugi are, generally because she led her Kivotos to its destruction... although PV4 does slightly put a dent into that idea with the suggestion that Kivotos was fricked even before Shiroko was... alterized, for lack of a better word, but it is possible those were just snapshots to another another worlds, so... idk. I do also remember there was an implication that Shiroko Alter has traveled to and destoryed more than one world before she was stopped in Vol. F, but am not sure if this is correct.

Do also have to do a bit of a correction here. Sena is the fought Wakamo in the Valentine Event, meanwhile, Mine fought JTF in the Chirstmas Event and held her own against Tsurugi (although, she wasn't really "defeated", persay, moreso passed out cuz our player character cameby) and fought Hasumi to a standstill with it being implied that them fighting is a relatively common occurrence to a degree.

Also, also... Raid Bosses. Y'know bosses like Binah, Hod, Chesed and so on. Eimi fought a few by herself in the Decagrammaton. PS68 (+ Serika) won against the Kaitengers and their Megazord. Vol. F was essentially just making the raid bosses canon since a good number of student fought and defeated 'em, so they could scale somewhat to 'em.

Thanks, you two.

Although, well... Any idea of how we should "tier" Shiroko Alter? IMO, I have her vaguely in the High Tiers, i.e where folks like Neru and Tsurugi are, generally because she led her Kivotos to its destruction... although PV4 does slightly put a dent into that idea with the suggestion that Kivotos was fricked even before Shiroko was... alterized, for lack of a better word, but it is possible those were just snapshots to another another worlds, so... idk. I do also remember there was an implication that Shiroko Alter has traveled to and destoryed more than one world before she was stopped in Vol. F, but am not sure if this is correct.

Shiroko alter is a complicated case because... well... the final battle she was being amped. The event flashes we see are probably just different bad endings/alternate worlds as some bad endings contradict the others (unless you make some assumptions).

Terror definitely upscales from Shiroko, but I don't remember if we've ever seen her fight the rest without being amped. Personally I think we can place Terror in the high tier category. Abydos girls are already exceptionally strong, and she has evidence of being superior to Shiroko. I'll try doing a quick scan of the story to see if there's anything else that helps scale her.

Do also have to do a bit of a correction here. Sena is the fought Wakamo in the Valentine Event, meanwhile, Mine fought JTF in the Chirstmas Event and held her own against Tsurugi (although, she wasn't really "defeated", persay, moreso passed out cuz our player character cameby) and fought Hasumi to a standstill with it being implied that them fighting is a relatively common occurrence to a degree.

I never played the Christmas event, though that's still huge support for Mine being a high tier. I think we pretty much settled on that, the issue is organizing the actual scaling chain. Her stalemating Hasumi probably suggests she scales a bit below Tsurugi. But it's BA, so there could've been other factors at play.

Also, also... Raid Bosses. Y'know bosses like Binah, Hod, Chesed and so on. Eimi fought a few by herself in the Decagrammaton. PS68 (+ Serika) won against the Kaitengers and their Megazord. Vol. F was essentially just making the raid bosses canon since a good number of student fought and defeated 'em, so they could scale somewhat to 'em.

The girls do downscale from the raid bosses thanks to VF. I say downscale given that they were indeed fighting as a group. I'll do a quick scan to see any stand outs.

As a side-note. Man. It is a bit annoying rereading the story for this purpose cause VF has so many fights and I don't remember where I'm supposed to look.
Tsurugi vs Neru was more of a brief scuffle, but the dialogue suggests they were near equals.

Looked at Binah. From the bit I've gathered

Binah lasers are hot enough to vaporize stone (and seemingly pack a lot of power, though its hard to tell based on the shot).

It reinforces Abydos Girls being tougher than average as Maki was sure the laser would be deadly. Yet Hoshino managed to withstand a direct shot with minimal injuries. She did protect Serika and Nonomi so...

Hoshino (Durability wise) scales closely to Binah's AP
Serika and Nonomi scale below
Abydos Girls (or at least Hoshino) could scale to Millennium top tiers based on Maki's reaction. Nothing 100% concrete, but it is possible.

Thanks, Angel.

If it helps, I've rewatched Vol. F on my own time. The most stand-out moments, in my eyes is during C4 of VF during the time the crew was trying to stop the sanctums from coming back, it was shown that a Abi-Eshuh-using Toki was fighting back a bunch of enemies, which included a squad of Barbaras, and could last for awhile before she was too injured to continue and had to be bailed out by luck and C&C.

So... Since Vol. F Abi-Eshuh is inferior to Vol. 2 Abi-Eshuh and Neru was able to defeat Vol. 2 Abi-Eshuh after its procog crap was disabled, Neru should be able to scale to Barbara (and its 10x rating). Granted, this is somewhat backed up by Tsurugi vs Neru since Tsurugi is comparable to Mika, so helpful, I guess.

... Oh, and apparently Arius Squad defeated a Barbara in Vol. F. Apparently.

So in other words, Hoshino gets heat resistance and durability scaling to Binah's Laser... I also do want to point out that Binah has a limited amount of attacks in-gameplay and we do know that PS68 and Abydos Crew were able to defeat it, so it could be likely that PS68 scales to Binah's Laser as well... Although, I would've to stick this on the durability rating of PS68 side of things.

Possibly​

Should be used to list a statistic for a character with some basis, but inconclusive due to the justification being vague or non-definitive. The probability of the justification in question for being reliable should be notable, but mild. This term should be used sparingly.

Some more Mika stuff.

In Volume F, she and Koharu take out a group of Justina Followers and Ambrosius. Dialogue suggests Mika did most of the work.

It's difficult to say where Ambrosius scales exactly, but they were a threat to 5 named students and some JTF mobs in Volume 3 (Hina, Hifumi, Iori, Asuza, and Koharu).

Yeah, Shiroko Terror is kinda interesting to scale. Statements say she should be higher, but she is defeated repeatedly at all 3 engines, and even buffed she gets beaten.

Above Shiroko for sure, but not to a ridiculous extent.

Hm. I'mma make a makeshift scaling-chain. We can fix it as we go along.

Low Tiers - For the outright non-combative cast members who specializes in healing or hacking or smth entirely
Mari, Himari and so on

Mid Tiers - For character who only fought mob units and none of the Raid Bossess on-screen
Izuna, Iori, Eroha, Shun and so on

Mid-High Tiers - For those who can keep up with the High Tiers but are still overall inferior to them and/or assisted in Vol. F Chroma-ized Raid Bossess
Saori, Azusa, Wakamo, Mine, Hasumi, Cherino, and so on

High Tiers - Because the top (strongest) of the food chain in the scaling chain
Neru, Aris, Toki w/Abi-Eshuh (Vol 2), Tsurugi, Mika, Hoshino, Shiroko (OG + Alter) and Hina

As always, Mika is reliably on the high tier side of the scaling chain, lel. But that is obvious.

For Shiroko Alter... Wasn't the whole point of her being defeated in those 3 engines was to just buy time for Plana to hack into the ship and use its resource to repair the Ark? Or something along those lines. But nonetheless, Shiroko Alter scaling above Shiroko Normal sounds good to me.

Thanks, Angel.

If it helps, I've rewatched Vol. F on my own time. The most stand-out moments, in my eyes is during C4 of VF during the time the crew was trying to stop the sanctums from coming back, it was shown that a Abi-Eshuh-using Toki was fighting back a bunch of enemies, which included a squad of Barbaras, and could last for awhile before she was too injured to continue and had to be bailed out by luck and C&C.

I'll read through that in a bit, but yeah. VF is probably the best when it comes to scaling as the characters have visibly gotten stronger since their "first" appearance.

So... Since Vol. F Abi-Eshuh is inferior to Vol. 2 Abi-Eshuh and Neru was able to defeat Vol. 2 Abi-Eshuh after its procog crap was disabled, Neru should be able to scale to Barbara (and its 10x rating). Granted, this is somewhat backed up by Tsurugi vs Neru since Tsurugi is comparable to Mika, so helpful, I guess.

... Oh, and apparently Arius Squad defeated a Barbara in Vol. F. Apparently.

Then it's pretty safe to scale Neru, Tsurugi, and those comparable to them to Barbara's 10x value as squad, while powerful, did scale below Babara even with all three of them. So anyone who scales above Saori is valid.

So in other words, Hoshino gets heat resistance and durability scaling to Binah's Laser... I also do want to point out that Binah has a limited amount of attacks in-gameplay and we do know that PS68 and Abydos Crew were able to defeat it, so it could be likely that PS68 scales to Binah's Laser as well... Although, I would've to stick this on the durability rating of PS68 side of things.

They could, but at most it'd probably be downscaling. Hoshino had to protect Serika and Nonomi, and I doubt PS68 scales above them. So, I don't think we'd be able to say everyone present scales to Binah's lasers without legitimate proof.

——

As a side note. In VF:CH2 (Trinity) we see Koharu hold off an army of nuns and robots on her own for a while before being overwhelmed. Her and Mika also fight against some sort of super nun. I legit don't remember ever seeing it in the story, so I have no clue where it (and so the feat) scales to.

Someone already brought this up. End me.

Why Shiroko Terror got that Yan Qing treatment bruh? Gal got her ass beaten numerous time lmao
Our character has in-verse plot armor of the narrative of the world aiming for them to succeed and Shiroko Terror comes from a world in where that plot armor went doneso, it is obvious she would lose in the end, lel
Technically in Toki's case, she legit got weaker, but ye. Granted, we also do know that a lot of time passes by during Events and Vols - for example, Nodoka in the hot spring event stated months have gone by since Cherino's event and it was offhandedly mentioned in Akira's event that one year has passed in-verse. So there are good arguements that certain characters got stronger over-time.

I would say that Squad would still have to downscale from Barbara to a degree since, well... They need to be comparable to 'em in some way to defeat and get pass it in order to help the rest of Trinity group deal with Hieronymus. So the Squad (and Azusa, since she defeated Saori) might've to made do with At Most scaling with Barbara.

At most​

Should be used to denote the higher cap of a character, if the exact value is indeterminate.

But again. Binah only has a very few amount of attacks, so PS68 and Abydos squad defeated it. Plus, IIRC, isn't it shown that PS68 is around the same ballpark with the Abydos group in Vol.1 (and with Serika in Aru's New Year event), so if Abydos downscales from Binah's laser then PS68 has to as well. Again, since this is somewhat uncertain, we can perfectly use Possibly Rating for it.

Also, also. I gotta make some calculations later on. Akari has a 9-A feat in VF C4 and Saki, weirdly enough, has a 9-A feat in Halo Festivel event. So Tier 9-A might be consistent for the Mid Tier members of the scaling chain.

Oh. 9-A is Small Building level, btw.

Technically in Toki's case, she legit got weaker, but ye. Granted, we also do know that a lot of time passes by during Events and Vols - for example, Nodoka in the hot spring event stated months have gone by since Cherino's event and it was offhandedly mentioned in Akira's event that one year has passed in-verse. So there are good arguements that certain characters got stronger over-time.

I haven't played many of the events—I mostly got into story stuff when the raid against Terror happened. Had to unlock my daughter. Though even within the main story itself, we gets glimpses of a few characters getting stronger.
I would say that Squad would still have to downscale from Barbara to a degree since, well... They need to be comparable to 'em in some way to defeat and get pass it in order to help the rest of Trinity group deal with Hieronymus. So the Squad (and Azusa, since she defeated Saori) might've to made do with At Most scaling with Barbara.

Squad could scare to Barbara. I don't think vswiki would allow them to scale individually to her, since it was a group effort. But I think "At most" would get accepted? Idk.

Azusa is a complicated case. If you're referring to the V3 battle, Azusa was beneath Saori. The main reason she "won" was because of the traps she laid out and the final bait. But physical to physical I don't think Azusa is anywhere near comparable to Saori. I have no clue how we'd scale her prep time value. (Unless they had a second fight I forgot about).

But again. Binah only has a very few amount of attacks, so PS68 and Abydos squad defeated it. Plus, IIRC, isn't it shown that PS68 is around the same ballpark with the Abydos group in Vol.1 (and with Serika in Aru's New Year event), so if Abydos downscales from Binah's laser then PS68 has to as well. Again, since this is somewhat uncertain, we can perfectly use Possibly Rating for it.

Ah. I misunderstood. I thought you were trying to scale everyone directly to Binah's laser value. I agree with downscaling Abydos girls and PS68. (I think Hoshino can reasonably be scaled directly to the laser since she took very minimal damage from a direct shot).

Also, also. I gotta make some calculations later on. Akari has a 9-A feat in VF C4 and Saki, weirdly enough, has a 9-A feat in Halo Festivel event. So Tier 9-A might be consistent for the Mid Tier members of the scaling chain.

Oh. 9-A is Small Building level, btw.

I need to play more events

Yep.

IIRC, as long as one isn't drastically weaker than their opponents and/or have statements that suggest that their feats were a one-time thing that they can only do with outside support, an individual can fully scale to a collective effort's result. Or smth along those lines.

Additionally, wasn't it stated Saori needed to be the one that dealt with Azusa since she is the only one who could deal with her cuz she taught her everything she knows? Plus, even disregarding Saori scaling, Azusa should still be comparable to Atsuko, Hiyori and Misaki since they all trained under Saori.

Plus, plus, Azusa, Hifumi and the Gourmet Research Society dealt with Perorodzilla Chroma and beat 'em; important as Rin, Momoka and Ayumu directly stated that Perorodzila Chroma was the strongest among the Chroma's minions in VFC2, iirc, so those seven would, weirdly enough, be in the same downscaling group as Arius Squad and Abydos. Probably.

Also, kek.

Oh ye. BTW. I am pretty sure the Problem Solver 68 manga is canon, or regarded as a official spin-off. IIRC, there is nothing that mess up the timeline. Especially since there is a pretty notable gap in time between Vols and event stories - barring exceptions like Vol 3 and Vol F, of course.

... Doesn't really offer much in terms of pure calculations, though. It does offer a good number of other things, though, like; Hina dominating Aru and OHKOing her, Haruka throwing hands and Aru showing off her skills when she isn't under the Unwelcome School effect.

Also, just remembered. IIRC, Rabbit Squad, by the time of VFC1, is implied to have reached the level of Fox Squad by taking out the Kasier Corp minion meant to dealt with them, and V4C2 outright shows this, so... Rabbit Squad might be able to scale to Wakamo, who scales to Pre-VF Abydos, via a possibly rating.

Yep.

IIRC, as long as one isn't drastically weaker than their opponents and/or have statements that suggest that their feats were a one-time thing that they can only do with outside support, an individual can fully scale to a collective effort's result. Or smth along those lines.

Ahh. Good to know.

Saori said that specifically because she knew how Azusa thinks and fights. Remember, Azusa doesn't fight head-on. She is primarily guerrilla warfare, which is what Saori was referring to. Traps and ambush. Still, Azusa is 100% comparable to the rest of Squad. Saori is just in a whole other level.

Perorodzilla

I think that was the sixth sanctum. Perorodzilla was the fifth sanctum, but after it was defeated a sixth formed. Which was Perorodzilla again. This time it gained the powers of all other sanctums and no character scales to it.

The bulk of the fighting was done via the amped giant mech. We can't scale the girls to the mech because they only fought the non amped version and the majority of the damage was done by the mech.

Bruh. There's a Manga? What?

Also, just remembered. IIRC, Rabbit Squad, by the time of VFC1, is implied to have reached the level of Fox Squad by taking out the Kasier Corp minion meant to dealt with them, and V4C2 outright shows this, so... Rabbit Squad might be able to scale to Wakamo, who scales to Pre-VF Abydos, via a possibly rating.

True. I know we'll be getting more info on fox down the road, but either now or later, it's pretty easy to see Rabbit will surpass Fox anyway.

Funny enough. Saori and Atsuko survive a halo bomb which, at least by V3, was the strongest weapon. It's one of the few that's actually lethal to the girls, even with the halo. (I forgot if it was lethal because of hax or pure power to be fair—)

I think that was the sixth sanctum. Perorodzilla was the fifth sanctum, but after it was defeated a sixth formed. Which was Perorodzilla again. This time it gained the powers of all other sanctums and no character scales to it.

The bulk of the fighting was done via the amped giant mech. We can't scale the girls to the mech because they only fought the non amped version and the majority of the damage was done by the mech.
Hmm... I actually looked into it to make sure, and... Well, it is kinda weird.

Ayumu directly stated the guardian of the sixth sanctum is the most powerful. Later on, Himari then says the sixth guardian is more dangerous than the sum of all others combined. Of course, they are all reliable people in this matter and they have the tech to detect their energy levels, so their word can't be disregarded. After that, as we all know, Perorodzilla spawned after all the others were defeated and the sixth santcum depleted all of its energy and got rid of its defenses ('sides Perorodzilla) to restore the others in exchange.

Well, uh... to point out the obvious... All of Perorodzilla's statements came before its Kaiten FX MK. Infinity battle and it wasn't the fifth sanctum guardian but always the sixth guardian. In fact, Hifumi and co dealt with Perorodzilla 100% as they were the only ones close to it and Ayumu confirmed its was defeated by them. But what happened next was that after the five sanctums were destroyed, the last one attempt to amass the dredges of the destroyed sanctums to have the combined power of all six but Rin still thought of it entirely within our (and the students) capabilities to deal with Perorodzilla, who was apparently still around after being "defeated", despite this development and only stopped because Himari showed up with her plan.

Okay, long-winded, but. I am only doingn so to "prove" that Hifumi and co. scales to Perorodzilla, who is stronger then all five of the other guardians combined per Himari's words, as they "defeated" it in-lore and BA made an in-gameplay cutscene of them fighting it.

It does help push the idea that certain characters got stronger (and that certain schools are weaker than others) once Vol. F rolled around, though.
Bruh. There's a Manga? What?
Yep. It is called Problem Solver 68 Business Diary. And I do want to say that the first page of the first chapter says up front that it is an official spin off of Blue Archive. The only non-canon thing about it is Sensei's appearance as an Aizen-like clone as the devs firmly establish that "sensei is the player" and it is up to the player to decide what the sensei "is" in interviews and the like.

I like it for the more Haruka content, btw. She be kewl.
Funny enough. Saori and Atsuko survive a halo bomb which, at least by V3, was the strongest weapon. It's one of the few that's actually lethal to the girls, even with the halo. (I forgot if it was lethal because of hax or pure power to be fair—)
IIRC, that was only due to the fact that Atsuko's mask had a built-in defense meant to protect her on the off-chance the halo bomb was used on her and Saori only survived because Atsuko used her body to protect her... Even then, Atsuko almost died and Saori was left with grave injuries... Also, on a side note, Saori and co had no time to heal or take breaks between the downtime of V3C3 to V3C4, while Saori apparently also got a fever somewhere around this time period, as they were hunted down by Beatrice's force almost immediately. Also, smth smth, eighty hour long battle before Atsuko was taken, and uh...

Arius Squad just be built different, lel.

Perorodzilla

Oh yeah, you're right. I went through the actual raid story and mixed myself during my quick scan. Hieronymus just completely slipped past my radar, lol. I do recall them having aerial support from helicopter gunfire.

Pero is extremely weird. It scales above Binah, but Binah's AP is around Hoshino's defense (with the shield anyway). Hoshino is a top tier and should, presumably, scale above everyone that fought Pero. If Pero =/> all five sanctums combined and girls like Junko are anywhere near its power, then that's definitely a hiccup in the scaling chain we can't ignore.

It does help push the idea that certain characters got stronger (and that certain schools are weaker than others) once Vol. F rolled around, though.

Honestly, even without the sanctums I think we have enough proof to suggest the majority of characters grew. Either by direct feats or scaling.

Huh... that brings up a question. What about the 4-panel "mangas" posted online by the official accounts? Would those be canon?

IIRC, that was only due to the fact that Atsuko's mask had a built-in defense meant to protect her on the off-chance the halo bomb was used on her and Saori only survived because Atsuko used her body to protect her... Even then, Atsuko almost died and Saori was left with grave injuries... Also, on a side note, Saori and co had no time to heal or take breaks between the downtime of V3C3 to V3C4, while Saori apparently also got a fever somewhere around this time period, as they were hunted down by Beatrice's force almost immediately. Also, smth smth, eighty hour long battle before Atsuko was taken, and uh...

Arius Squad just be built different, lel.

Still a hefty endurance feat. Granted, mostly by Saori as she's the one who suffered the most nerfs throughout the final stretch of V3.

Back