• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Top Tiers Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tengai shinsei is what he dropped on the allied shinobi forces when he was still an edo

It wasn't a chibaku tensei

Paul Frank said:
Tengai shinsei is what he dropped on the allied shinobi forces when he was still an edo
It wasn't a chibaku tensei
How do we know he didn't do the exact move off camera? It wasn't on fire, so it didn't come from space or Madara slowed the meteor down.

Because they are literally different jutsu and he had his sharingan on until he absorbed the rasenshuriken and then he did that

Paul Frank said:
Because they are literally different jutsu and he had his sharingan on until he absorbed the rasenshuriken and then he did that
How do you know he used a different jutsu? He didn't created the chibaku tensei until he awoken false rinnegan in Edo form.

Because it literally has a different name and uses different hand signs there is also no evidence to say he sent a chibaku tensei up since he didn't have the rinnegan on until literally a minute before he used tengai shinsei

So tl;dr they use different hand signs

Have different names, Tengai Shinsei-Heaven Concealed vs Chibaku Tensei-Planetary Devistation

Madara literally could not have used chibaku tensei prior to dropping the meteor

The jutsu is stated to bring meteors from the upper atmosphere

Paul Frank said:
Because it literally has a different name and uses different hand signs there is also no evidence to say he sent a chibaku tensei up since he didn't have the rinnegan on until literally a minute before he used tengai shinsei
So tl;dr they use different hand signs

Have different names, Tengai Shinsei-Heaven Concealed vs Chibaku Tensei-Planetary Devistation

Madara literally could not have used chibaku tensei prior to dropping the meteor

The jutsu is stated to bring meteors from the upper atmosphere
I will create a thread for this since there's something wrong with the calc as well.

EDIT:

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2930157

"Is this Bleach vs Naruto"

The OP made a direct reference to Madara in the first line of this post.

But yeah, Madara didn't use CT on the alliance.

This is a nonsense since the meteorite is not that big in the first place, we are really preferring a Hitsugaya statement that can't be verified over a clear and concise pixel scaling. That doesn't make any sense.

The ironic thing is in almost all other cases a statement that doesn't correspond to pixel scaling is discarded, but in this case it is approved because reasons.

Why don't we use the heat of meteors to determine the speed they move at?

Like, if we can see the meteor glowing, that the meteor is vaporizing, or that the air is turning to plasma, we can get a decent idea of the temperature, then use that to figure the speed out.

Since I still haven't found a reasoning for the ablation speeds.

I didn't think i'd have to explain why a joke reference to a copypasta and Madara's limbo ability shouldn't be taken as "Yeah go ahead and start bleach vs naruto and derail the thread"

You're right, you didn't think. Just as someone could make an "innocent" Trump joke and start a politics war regardless of intent.

@Link Eternal

Because those variables could be anything, largely guesswork.

But we already use those variables when calculating things like density, which relies upon the material of the target in question. If we see the state of the object, we can find the minimun temperature required to cause the material in question to glow/melt/vaporize.

Then we use that temperature to find the speed.

Based on the fact that the most recent novel states Gremmy with his power is able to imagine "Even objects like meteorites" into existence, I think it's pretty clear that Tata is correct here.

Even granting the argument 'But Gremmy imagined the event into existence it could have been a meteorite from space's speed as a result', we have no definitive proof of that, thus going with the most safe and thereby most accurate calc is the best route to approach this imho.

After going through the thread, I am also leaning more towards TataHakai's side. I also agree with what Xulrev said just above.

PS:

I did think that we still used 7.9 km/s for meteorite ablation speed. I wan't aware that we had gone back to using 2 to 4 km/s. I guess that's a consequence of being away for so long.

Agree with tatahakai(i guess i forget to write this lol)

Since novel confirmed grammy imagine that meteor

Yeah i'll agree with Tata too. His points look solid.

And to add more into this, I think everyone is kind of overthinking the fire of the metoer when thinking it was made by the meteor's movement automatically. Remember, Gremmy imagined this meteor into existence.

Not to downplay, but why is it suddenly not being pointed out that the meteor could have gone on fire at all because Gremmy imagined it to be a flaming meteor already? It's his imagination, so it should be just as possible that the meteors fire came from Gremmy's imagination and not from the meteor's speed.

why do everyone thinks gremmy's imaginary meteor must be slower than regular ones?
his imaginary missiles were fast enough to tag Kenpachi ,thus making them much faster than regular missiles
i get ,that the OP argues,that we cant use the regular meteor speed for Imagined Meteor,but why would you lowball the speed,when every other Imagined Object was moving MUCH faster,than their real counterparts

Could you just calc the energy needed to annihilate the soul society and apply that to the meteor if no one can agree on a speed

MetalGearRaiden said:
why do everyone thinks gremmy's imaginary meteor must be slower than regular ones?
Because no one here has said this? Not me anyway.

All my additional point noted was that if the meteor was just imagined by Gremmy, then its just as possible the fire was as well. Thats it.

Tata used 3.93278119E+17kg for the mass of the meteor in the OP. How is your value different?

Damage3245 said:
Tata used 3.93278119E+17kg for the mass of the meteor in the OP. How is your value different?
He rescaled the meteor to be about 3x bigger than what Raven got and almost half the size of seiretei

Requested by Omini

I'll be doing a calc base on this revision by TataHakai

Official Scans by Shueisha:

Meteor was above clouds.

Meteor was ablated.

"I'm with what is currently on the calculations page. That is: If the meteor isn't from space then the 11.2 km/s doesn't apply (as that value originates from the PE of the meteor). In such a case one has to use ablation speed, if that applies." - DontTalkDT

Low-End speed = 2000 m/s

Mid-End speed = 3000 m/s

High-End speed = 4000 m/s

Meteorite Size
Silbern & Uryu size pixel scaling.

Ishida Height = 8px = 1.77 m

Silbern Ceiling = 130px = 28.76 m

Silbern Ceiling comparable to the meteor.

Silbern Ceiling = 5px which = 28.76 m

Diameter of meteor = 495px = 2847.24 m

Radius = 5694.48 m

V = 7.73×10^11

Using a density of 3200 kg/m┬│ (3000-3700)

M = 2.4736e+15

The Calc
Low-End

Mass = 2.4736e+15

velocity = 2000 m/s

0.5*(2.4736x10^15)*2000^2= 4.9472e+21

Mid-End

Mass = 1.923e+15

velocity = 3000 m/s

0.5*(2.4736x10^15)*3000^2= 1.11312e+22

High-End

Mass = 1.923e+15

velocity = 4000 m/s

0.5*(2.4736x10^15)*4000^2= 1.97888e+22

Result
Low-End 1.18 Teratons Low 6-B Small Country level

Mid-End
2.66 Teratons Low 6-B Small Country level

High-End
4.72 Teratons Low 6-B Small Country level

This is the most accurrate scaling possible and it's very similar to the old calcs.

Didin't we use that scaling for the size prior to the current one? Why would we use it over the current when it was not used for a reason?

If I'm not wrong, the size used by Raven was that of Seiretei which is different from the Silbern scan when the meteor when down, the Quincy shadows had swallowed the Seireitei and changed the cityscaped with that of the Quincy Silbern. I did the calc base on the Quincy Silbern size, not Seiretei.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back