• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Top Tiers Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a calc using only statements for Seireitei's size and Gremmy's statement that it'd destroy Seireitei to make a calc that only uses statement, Matthew accepted it when it yielded 6-B results of about 17 teratons.

Matthew then denied it when I stated it would also upgrade Yhwach's 5-C to 5-B. I don't see an issue now since the 5-C calc is forever paused until the novel is done which is already going to make Yhwach 5-B or up.

Anyways if were using the statements only like originally intended, what is it the source of the currently accepted size? I can't locate a single calc that has the one being used.

Yeeeah, from what I saw of the novels I think it does the exact opposite of "upgrading Yhwach". Specially for something above 5-B.

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
@Tata

So the scaling would look something like this yes?

Gremmy by him would be 2.15 Teratonss ( Small Country Level

With two clones he's 4.3 Teratons ( Small country+ )

And with 6 clones he'd be 12.9 Teratons ( Country level. )
Yes

Okay no, interviening for a moment.

Here's the deal about Yhwach being 5-B/Not 5-B or whatever. We're not going to do this here. This thread is already long and derailed enough as it is and we don't need another controversal topic to be talked about in a thread that has nothing to do with it. Whether you agree or disagree, take it to another thread and just leave this one on track.

M3X said:
Hey Tata, this formula uses the radius, not the diameter
Whoops, my bad m3x

((228/0.28)^3)/1000 = 539 Gigatons of TNT (Large Island level)

So Base Gremmy would be 269.5 gigatons (Large Island level)

6 clones would be 1.6 teratons (Small country level)

I'll ask Soldier about this method, he's definitely not gone he's been more active lately i suppose.

i have something to say been thinking about it all day at work

reason the downgrade is stupid is cuz

!-if gremmy just imagine a normal meteorite it would be just a big ass rock... why is it on fire? cuz it came from space obv(and if you counter with ,"he just imagined it on fire" then we would need to use the speed that a meteorite gets fire from wouldnt we?

2- he should he can open gates to space why would we assume he cant do the same for a meteorite?

The currently accepted size for seiretei if i recall correctly is about 228 km in radius, it's the same size that Raven used in his meteor calc.

also for seiretei i feel we should compare it with LN, they seem the be the same thing just on in SS and the other in HM imo but atm it dont really matter

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
@Tata

So the scaling would look something like this yes?

Gremmy by him would be 2.15 Teratonss ( Small Country Level

With two clones he's 4.3 Teratons ( Small country+ )

And with 6 clones he'd be 12.9 Teratons ( Country level. )
then times that by 10 then 20 for kenny

If we're only using statements then Seireitei's size would increase as well as Las Noches now.

The calc I made using only the statements for Seireitei's size. Yoruichi's 40 day walk statement, yielded about 17 terartons.

Does using the 10-day walk statement actually imply that they'd go right up to the wall of the Seireitei and walk around it for 10 days? Because we don't actually know what route Yoruichi would have proposed if they did need to walk around Seireitei.

For all we know the route could be longer than the actual circumference of Seireitei.

Smh the current calc isn't even using average human walking speed, how did that get accepted if the intent was to use the statement. Sounds like some ridiculous compromise based off nothing.

i still dont see whats wrong with the old calc tho... gremmy can open space why would we assume he didnt just cuz we aint see it? the damn rock is on fire it would take speed for that to happen correct?

@Zezu

There are different speeds for meteors. The speed needed to ablate in the atmosphere is 2-4 km/s but when it comes from space, it is moving much faster hence the 11.2-20 km/s. Because we don't see it coming from space we can't use the higher speed.

AnonymousBlank said:
@Zezu
There are different speeds for meteors. The speed needed to ablate in the atmosphere is 2-4 km/s but when it comes from space, it is moving much faster hence the 11.2-20 km/s. Because we don't see it coming from space we can't use the higher speed.
if its moving at 2-4km would it be on fire or can it get caught on fire form that speed?

Damage3245 said:
Does using the 10-day walk statement actually imply that they'd go right up to the wall of the Seireitei and walk around it for 10 days? Because we don't actually know what route Yoruichi would have proposed if they did need to walk around Seireitei.

For all we know the route could be longer than the actual circumference of Seireitei.
Yoruichi said gate from gate and had drawn the circle of Seireitei's shape. The lowball of the route taken assumes they hug the wall.

The current accepted calc for Seireitei's size doesn't use Yoruichi's statement, it's a compromise made by Knight, who is banned now, as mixture of the 3 day walk statement from the novels and numerous debates.

Zezu1995 said:
AnonymousBlank said:
@Zezu
if its moving at 2-4km would it be on fire or can it get caught on fire form that speed?
It can be on fire, or ablated at 2 -4 km/s yes

TataHakai said:
Zezu1995 said:
It can be on fire, or ablated at 2 -4 km/s yes
then i guess ill take my L but it wouldnt matter either way after gremmys clones buff and kennys 5-10x then 20x buff wouldnt they still hit large country-cont anyway?

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Damage3245 said:

Yoruichi said gate from gate and had drawn the circle of Seireitei's shape. The lowball of the route taken assumes they hug the wall.
The current accepted calc for Seireitei's size doesn't use Yoruichi's statement, it's a compromise made by Knight, who is banned now, as mixture of the 3 day walk statement from the novels and numerous debates.
why dont you guys just redo the size of it then with the statement and let us know what happens

@IMade

Well ain't that something? The current size isn't even from the statement as expected. Just some weird twisted version with no source.

What was the original calculated size based off the statement?

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Wouldn't hugging the wall be a highball as it assumes the entire route is the exact circumference of Seireitei, as opposed to them walking some distance away from it?

also one more thing before i go the gym... wouldnt kenny scale to yama via higher rei? or is that not how it works?

fair enough leme try to put it in order, hopefully this is how it goes

1-serieiti size redone 2-gremmy meteorite 3-LN?

Wouldn't hugging the wall be a highball as it assumes the entire route is the exact circumference of Seireitei, as opposed to them walking some distance away from it?

This assumes Yoruichi is dumb and made a statement that would be a longer walk. The point of her statement was saying the fastest and shortest route to the next gate is 10 days. Hugging the wall is the reasonable assumption.

I can't help but feel like the results of this 10-day statement are so easy to disprove.

If the Seireitei was over a 1000 kilometers wide, as that statement would imply if we take the highball assumption, then the gang would be been entering the Seireitei from hundreds of kilometers in the air (taking them to the upper limits of the atmosphere). Yet we can clearly see from the previous page that the gang is most certainly not hundreds of kilometers in the air.

Is it harder to believe that the 10-day statement is unreliable than it is to believe that the Seireitei is consistently portrayed as being smaller than a massive country?

EDIT: What I'm trying to say is that pixelscaling the meteor using just the panels it is featured in would probably be a better result than trying to scale it based on the 'statements only' approach.

You act as if it's only that statement, most of the shinigami hardly see each other for years because it's so big. Average human walking speed isn't a highball in any way. We also have a statement of it taking 3 days to get from gate to barracks where they even describe the terrain. These statements made by characters have been consistent for years and never changes unlike Seireitei which never shows all its landmarks and switches from the size of a city block to even a town with 4 buildings in it.

There was already a massive thread once again to argue which is more reliable to use and it was decided the statements are. I don't see why you're still complaining about pixel scaling when we're getting rid of it altogether regarding that structure. In the other blog you complained about hypocrisy which were now fixing but it seems you'll never be satisfied if it isn't your idea being implemented honestly :/.

Damage3245 said:
I can't help but feel like the results of this 10-day statement are so easy to disprove.

If the Seireitei was over a 1000 kilometers wide, as that statement would imply if we take the highball assumption, then the gang would be been entering the Seireitei from hundreds of kilometers in the air (taking them to the upper limits of the atmosphere). Yet we can clearly see from the previous page that the gang is most certainly not hundreds of kilometers in the air.

Is it harder to believe that the 10-day statement is unreliable than it is to believe that the Seireitei is consistently portrayed as being smaller than a massive country?

EDIT: What I'm trying to say is that pixelscaling the meteor using just the panels it is featured in would probably be a better result than trying to scale it based on the 'statements only' approach.
There is no scaling the meteor when using the statements only approach. Statements only approach assumes the meteor would destroy something kf Seireitei's size through Gremmy's statement.

We don't touch the meteor and just calc Seireitei's destruction.

Also, using Chapter 84 visuals is dumb when it shows Seireitei as being like 10 buildings in width. It's the most inaccurate chapter for Seireitei visuals, no mountains, no Senzaikyu, no Sokyoku, no hills, no mountain ranges, no forests and etc. Hell, no Rukongai either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back