• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Top Tiers Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. But I am pretty sure we had already established that Sereitei is much bigger than the drawings would represent by the numerous statements and quotes of mountains, landscapes etc. Hence we used the Sereitei size rather than Silbern.

I much prefer AppleLord's version of the calc. It actually uses the scaling based on the scene.

There is no reason to think that the scaling used to get the size of the dome based on a statement that could have been retconned is any better than the scaling used to get the height of the Silbern from comparing the characters to it.

Except it wasn't retconned and you have literally no proof of this, it was reaffirmed in the novel with people taking 3 days to get from the gate to the closest barracks. This is honestly starting to becoming seriously annoying with every conversation leading back to someone's displeasure with the Seireitei. There has been too many threads to keep coming back to this conversation.

AppleLord, could you put that into a blog and get it evaluated?

AnonymousBlank said:
I know. But I am pretty sure we had already established that Sereitei is much bigger than the drawings would represent by the numerous statements and quotes of mountains, landscapes etc. Hence we used the Sereitei size rather than Silbern.
Whether or not art>statements or the other way around isn't the most prevelant concern. The only reason to scale the meteor's size to Seretei is based on art. this creates a disconnect where in art is invalidated to make Seretei bigger, while also NOT invalidated to make the meteor bigger. More simplistically art is okay so long as it is used to deliver the highest results, not okay for small results.

I like Apple's result since its quite straight forward rather then going back and fourth and is more consistant with other feats for the verse.

Okay and? We have Seireitei at a currently accepted size. Why do we not just scale the meteor directly to its size (which we can do with a single panel), something that needs less steps than using multiple panels?

>Straight forward

>Needs more steps than the other method.

You're all making this a much bigger deal then this needs to be, and also repeating the same argument for months.

"Liking a result" is also meaningless. Seireitei size is accepted so stop trying to bypass the size altogether in order to get a desired result. The meteor is relative to the size of Seireitei but a bit smaller so the assumption is fine.

Also IMade has tried to get rid of using the art altogether and just use the statement (including the meteor) and you guys rejected it even though it would have given around the same result as the one Tata calculated because it would make Seireitei bigger.

soo after you guys get the the new calc even tho current is fine , you just gonna add his 6-7 clone multiplier and kennys bankai+seal multi to it right?

Zezu1995 said:
soo after you guys get the the new calc even tho current is fine , you just gonna add his 6-7 clone multiplier and kennys bankai+seal multi to it right?
Gotta make a CRT iirc to use multipliers, it should be easy given how low the multiplier is and the new rules.

I forgot the quote about the seal multiplier, I believe it's from Spirits Are Forever With You?

"It absorbs ten times more than the previous one"

Kenpachi's new eyepatch drains ten times more reiatsu then his previous one. Pretty sure this isn't considered a multiplier. Since it's just an item that drains ten times more than the previous item which has an unknown multiplier.

Wasn't the multiplier for the clones already used before, if so a crt shouldn't be needed as the only thing that was argued about was the meteor and not the clones

I gotta wonder how many "Kenpachi's", Kenny has to kill in his very long life? First he almost stomps Unohana, then he one shots his "predecessor", then ends up having to fight another "Kenpachi" a good few years down the line until he finally gets around to killing the actual Kenpachi another bunch of months later. Are there anymore Kubo and friends wanna bring out to throw at him in a prequel story?

Spirits Are Forever With You actually takes place before the Fullbring Arc. So this would technically be Post-Fake Karakura Town Kenpachi and not Post-Timeskip.

Byakuya was stated to have been training ever since he lost to Ichigo which explains how he was able to heavily injure and defeat Resurrección Yammy despite being comparable Bankai Ichigo during the Soul Society Arc.

Also that summary forgot to mention that Azashiro fought all the old captains around 200 years ago not the current ones.

Azashiro didn't scoff at their fight. Instead he was surprised by how much their power has increased. Still he was comparable to them when he was using the lower lvl hados. Kenpachi had to adjust his power even more when Azashiro decided to pull out the 90s hado. Also Shikai Azashiro > Bankai Azashiro.

Roka is still alive. Cien is now a child Arrancar and is staying in the Menos forest along with Ashido.

Aizen basically implied Kenpachi at his full power is a threat to him. So Post-Muken Base Kenpachi > Base Aizen.

Base Cien at 30% power is stronger than Resurrección Yammy

Here's a rough draft I made for Cie

Uryu actually compared Cien's fight with Kenpachi to Ichigo losing control of his Hollow side and not that Resurrección Cien = Full Hollow Ichigo.

I appreciate the clear-up Peter, but where do you get your information? We literally can't do almost anything about Spirits since translations are sparse or just summaries which we can't use.

Dr.Fix said:
AnonymousBlank said:
The only reason to scale the meteor's size to Seretei is based on art. this creates a disconnect where in art is invalidated to make Seretei bigger, while also NOT invalidated to make the meteor bigger.
Can we have this quoted, pictured and placed on the Bleach page?

Titled

"Schrodinger's Kubo" By Matthew Schroeder

The art is the issue correct? Then simply find the amount of energy needed to destroy the Seireitei with its accepted size and boom, problem solved. I'm sure it'll be around High 6-B.

Can you all stop with your ridiculous "Schrodinger Kubo" meme? It's actually annoying as hell and isn't an argument at all, it's just being a dick honestly.

Seireitei size still stands, stop trying to bypass it as if it doesn't exist and as if there wasn't a massive thread to discuss this. If you wish to get rid of Seireitei go make a brand new thread about it with some new evidence that doesn't exist since every point was covered.

The issue with Gremmy's feat is speed or whatever so instead of trying to change everything based off personal preference stick to what needs to be changed people are getting annoyed by this.

Soldier Blue, one of our most Knowledgeable bleach members and the person in charge of the bleach revisions made a suggestion a while back to use "It would destroy all of seiretei" as a means of finding the yield of the meteor, this skips the whole schrodingers kubo thing

Seiretei diameter = 456 km

((456/0.28)^3)/1000 = 4.3 Teratons of TNT (Small country level+)

So it's consistently a Small country level feat whether we ONLY use statements or ONLY use pixel scaling

It's only inflated if we ignore pixel scaling to inflate seiretei then use pixel scaling to inflate the meteor, issues about this have been raised above.

Soldier is hardly around, hasn't been for months. IMade has already made this point that we shouldn't use the pixel scaling for either and Matthew rejected it. so go ask him.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Soldier is hardly around, hasn't been for months. IMade has already made this point that we shouldn't use the pixel scaling for either and Matthew rejected it. so go ask him.
So... You are fine with no using pixel scaling at all?

@Tata

So the scaling would look something like this yes?

Gremmy by him would be 2.15 Teratonss ( Small Country Level

With two clones he's 4.3 Teratons ( Small country+ )

And with 6 clones he'd be 12.9 Teratons ( Country level. )

Alright, alright. Can you ask Matt to comment here again? Please? So that he can give a valid reason as to we shoulf use pixel scaling?

TataHakai said:
Soldier Blue, one of our most Knowledgeable bleach members and the person in charge of the bleach revisions made a suggestion a while back to use "It would destroy all of seiretei" as a means of finding the yield of the meteor, this skips the whole schrodingers kubo thing
Seiretei diameter = 456 km

((456/0.28)^3)/1000 = 4.3 Teratons of TNT (Small country level+)

So it's consistently a Small country level Usifeat whether we ONLY use statements or ONLY use pixel scaling

It's only inflated if we ignore pixel scaling to inflate seiretei then use pixel scaling to inflate the meteor, issues about this have been raised above.
I agree with Tata here. Either just use statements or just use pixel scaling. Don't use statements to get Seireitei's size, and the use Pixel scaling to scale the meteor off that size, even though it is visibly not as large as the calc makes it to be in any panel.

Using both is simply a method of inflating the results that ultimately gives you High 6-A or even 5-C for the meteor.

So the feat would be downgraded to either Small Country level+, or Small Country level depending on which method we use? (Assuming we use either method being proposed).

It's funny that both methods kind of result in a consistent outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back