• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Top Tiers Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
and i think we would need to either scale his old seal to espadas ress/power or... make it 2x as an assumption, what do you guys think?

quick question.. would 6x gremmy be stronger than his meteorite? since it took 2 to make that . seems like it would make sense

TataHakai said:
We don't use bankai multipliers, pretty sure Imade himself has proved that the multipliers aren't for speed or DC linearly, it depends from person to person and what their bankai abilities are.
The only Bankai multiplier that can be used for speed, DC, AP and/or durability are Kenpachi and Ichigo given that their Bankai are solely stat amplifications.

Like, Urahara's doesn't affect his stats at all, neither does Shunsui nor Shinji. Their Bankai are just another ability or power essentially while their physicals stay the same.

Byakuya's petals AP do seem to change though given his fights and feats, everything else about him seems to be the same.

So when the time and thread comes to discuss Bankai multipliers, we literally have to look at every Bankai user and see what their Bankai does. It's a case by case basis.

We're nearing 500 posts, and Soldier Blue is taking quite a while on saying if her prefers Applelord's calc or Imade's version. The staff such as myself and Tata are neutral, but considering Imade's is the slightly more popular option; I suppose we can go with that one if Blue doesn't comment soon. And then the scaling can be discussed on another thread.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
AppleLord said:
Can we use the x10 multiplier for Cero Oscuras? The users cero increases tenfold.
Cero Oscuras' calc would put it much past just 10× our current 7-A ratings for Cero of the Arrancar arc.
We'd probably need to back scale from it to get base ratings for characters of the arc.
ya i think we need to finish the espadas before we do this im not too sure tho . also i didnt even knoiw it was a 10x buff

This thread already derailed, can someone make another crt with imade and applelord calc to decide which calc should be used(i'm not going in making crt)

Soldier already knows about them and this thread. Another CRT would just be rehashing the flaws and personal insults. Just have to be patient.

How so? Soldier should be able to see the arguments from both sides well enough.

@Ant etc should prob just close this thread until Soldier contacts him ready to make a verdict.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
We're nearing 500 posts, and Soldier Blue is taking quite a while on saying if her prefers Applelord's calc or Imade's version. The staff such as myself and Tata are neutral, but considering Imade's is the slightly more popular option; I suppose we can go with that one if Blue doesn't comment soon. And then the scaling can be discussed on another thread.
We're at 496 comments; however, DDM said we can move forward with ny calc given the majproty agreement to do so.

Another thread would devolve to the same stances since we discussed using statements here already.

>>but considering Imade's is the slightly more popular option; I suppose we can go with that one if Blue doesn't comment soon.

The key word there is soon. Staff have to make the call how long to wait for Soldier Blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back