• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Speed upgrades

Alright now this thread is long due, I was planning on waiting for the other speed calcs to get finished but it's taking too long. So I'll make more threads once the others become accepted but for now we need to apply the edits. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:RavenSupreme/Revising_Bleach_Speeds_―_Request

This calc has been accepted, evaluated and added to the verse page. The only thing we need to do is discuss who scales and who doesn't scale. Personally I believe this should scale to Mimihagi, Aizen, Yhwach, Ichigo and Ichibei. However I'm also inclined to say that the Sternritter's and Captains could also scale, The Sternritter could react to an attack sent by Yhwach avoid it. They'd scale in terms of reaction and movement seed, same with the Captains. It could also be debated that they'd scale fully since the Captains can rag the Sternritter's and Vice versa.

I think the scaling should go to the Elite Sternritters, Captain class shinigami, Mimihagi, Ichigo, Yhwach, Aizen, Ichibe in speed and reaction.

Orihime should scale to this in reaction since she assisted Ichigo and reacted to Yhwach multiple times.

I'm not actually sure about Captains and normal Sternritter scaling. It'd be like saying they have close to the same speed as Ichigo and Yhwach, but it's not the case at all since Dangai Ichigo was casually embarrassing Aizen.

We should just use the Liltotto feat for them instead.

Personally I think normal Captain/Sternritter level characters should use the Liltotto feat, like Burning said it'd be weird comparing them directly to the likes of Dangai Ichigo. Plus True Shikai Ichigo casually blitzed behind the Femritters from a long ways away when he first met them.

As for this calc, I think Dangai Ichigo and Monster Aizen should also scale since Yhwach compared True Shikai to Dangai.

let's have Mimihagi, Aizen, Yhwach, Ichigo, and Ichibei added first. Are the Sternritters scaled based off of some of them dodging the holy selection from Yhwach? And then the captains scale from their fights with the Sternritters? I'm pretty sure the Sternritter girls can see it coming given the distance and not all are capable of dodging it. Ichigo is much faster than them so much so that they don't see him moving past them. That is an insane blitz and shows the huge speed gap between them.

Aizen, Ichigo, Yhwach, Mimihagi should scale obviously.

But I also personally think some sternritters should scale as well, like Uryu, Haschwalt, and Elite.

Frantzy12 said:
I think the scaling should go to the Elite Sternritters, Captain class shinigami, Mimihagi, Ichigo, Yhwach, Aizen, Ichibe in speed and reaction.
Orihime should scale to this in reaction since she assisted Ichigo and reacted to Yhwach multiple times.
^Pretty much this

didnt fodders like squad 2 reacted to mimi clones falling down from the palace? its chapter 527 iirc

Elite Sternritter have nothing to suggest them scaling to Mimihagi's feat. I don't know where that comes from. The only Quincy that have feats to justify their scaling are Haschwalth and Yhwach.

...and Ishida. I don't know how I forgot about him.

naw squad 2 LT 4got his name reacted to mimihari stream coming down from soul palace wouldnt the sterns scale to that?

http://*********.com/Manga/Bleach/Chapter-621?id=281541 chapter of shingamis reacting to mimi from soul palace

Back