• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revisions Part 1: Soul Society Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh it apparently makes the user stronger than before. And if they remove the gloves they gain access to Letz Stil to get even stronger based off of IMade's comprehensive respect threads.

@sigurd: alright , but how would we quantify that ? without knowing the rate at wich the glove boost a person depending of the time he wear it , i don't see how we can say it's an AP feat by itself .

By feat displayed , while wearing the glove he is around base/shikai mayuri and in letz still , he is above a bankai mayuri after boosting the letz still futher by absorbing reishi structures .

Why ?

When Ichigo and Ganju walked into Kenpachi's visible reiatsu they knew they were ******.

When Ichigo and Byakuya demonstrated visible reiatsu in the bridge everyone was impressed.

Having visible reiatsu seems like a big deal to me.

All the more reason why it's rare even among captains.

Mayuri has also been a captain for over a century.

if most captain scale from toshiro ,both should be 7-A( higher with bankai/letz still) or low 7-A if we consider mayuri one of the weakest captain AP wise .

Low 7-A is kinda headcanon tho , so maybe 7-A for both scaling from toshiro is enough .

LordWhis said:
Why ?
When Ichigo and Ganju walked into Kenpachi's visible reiatsu they knew they were ******.

When Ichigo and Byakuya demonstrated visible reiatsu in the bridge everyone was impressed.

Having visible reiatsu seems like a big deal to me.

All the more reason why it's rare even among captains.

Mayuri has also been a captain for over a century.
those people having their riatsu visible only indicates their body cant handle that much so it is surrounding them , the visibility isnt for the verse it is for us , because only transcended beings have their reiatsu visible in the verse as seen in the fight between ichigo and aizen (aizen stated that ichigo has transcended beyond him to the point where his reiatsu is visible )

I just reread the whole fight , and nowhere aizen mention ichigo visible reiatsu .

He say that he still can't feel his energy , meaning that he is in a dimension even higher than himself .

All we know about the Sanrei glove is that once you complete the 7 day training, your ability to gather reishi improves a lot and removing causes Letz Stil. It's not quantified but the amount of reishi a Quincy can gather at once, and thus shoot, is their AP. Whatever tier Mayuri goes to should be what SS Uryu has as well as he has no other feats besides stomping seated officers.

Yhwach did praise Ichigo for his reiatsu becoming visible just with his intent to fight so there is something to it. The question is if Mayuri's reiatsu was visible in the manga?

Naeblis495 said:
I just reread the whole fight , and nowhere aizen mention ichigo visible reiatsu .
He say that he still can't feel his energy , meaning that he is in a dimension even higher than himself .
rechecked my bad i guess i interpreted it this way

. Aizen thought ichigo transferred his reiatsu into physical power

. later on aizen says that ichigo has trancended him

. that was after we saw the visible reiatsu

.based on that i thought it meant aizen saw the reiatsu

From just standing there and not using a tech? Fairly certain he was clashing against Byakuya with a Getsuga Tensho. Regardless, this is kind of a derail so Imma just drop it now we can pointlessly continue on Discord if you want ovo

Zoro21043 said:
Naeblis495 said:
rechecked my bad i guess i interpreted it this way

. Aizen thought ichigo transferred his reiatsu into physical power

. later on aizen says that ichigo has trancended him

. that was after we saw the visible reiatsu

.based on that i thought it meant aizen saw the reiatsu
i guess seeing reiatsu just confirms you have reiatsu in that case , it means nothing in scaling most likely

nah , he was channeling his energy into the blow byt there were strand of reiatsu around him that were clearly visible .

chapter 166 if anyone want to check for themselves .

Anyway ,captains doesn't have "special reiatsu" and that doesn't warrant a ranking from that alone .

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
I'm fine with lowering Mayuri to unknown and possibly 7-A due to his nature. I'll wait and see if IMade and Aerna agree with that.
Yeah, I can agree.

Uryy does have that 3 x statement too, I forgot about that even though it was in my Respect Threads.

Mayuri already flexed his reiatsu , he was battle ready . If you say he didn't expected it , that also mean that uryu could shot an arrow and that arrow could reach mayuri's hand before he could react .

Uryu is weaker than mayuri , but can still hurt him and is not outclassed in terms of speed .

Well, since the wiki accepts even a tiny drop of blood scaling to characters I guess base Uryu can scale then.

So Unknown, possibly 7-A Mayuri and Uryu?

Aernasilver said:
Well, since the wiki accepts even a tiny drop of blood scaling to characters I guess base Uryu can scale then.
So Unknown, possibly 7-A Mayuri and Uryu?
This looks good.

Hollowfication (Even with Senkei reducing his speed, he was still faster than Byakuya)

This is wrong, Senkei did not slow down Ichigo, he who was slow because he was not able to control his bankai well, Byakuya himself quotes that it was Ichigo who slowed down and was at his limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back