• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revisions Part 1: Soul Society Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.
USklaverei said:
I did not understand why the lightning-speed was discarded, and in both translations, the interpretation is the same.
No? The interpretation is very different between the translations.

@The Causality; what do you mean it was accepted by me?

If you meant I accepted the new version of the proposed stats, then that is correct.

LordWhis said:
Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
She didn't drop tiers...
She stalemated Kisuke 100 years ago who is a High 6C, 6B if you think his physicals should scale to Hado 99.
Urahara is higher than 6B since each dragon absorbs the opponents reiatsu to make itself stronger.

Damage3245 said:
So we have two differently translated versions of it. Miss Stormcaller's version implies a very different interpretation of the scene than the reddit version.
How is that excatly?barely the word order is different

٢٠٢٠٠٢١٧ ٢٢١٠٠٥
Onmitsukido lightning-speed

Damage3245 said:
No? The interpretation is very different between the translations.

@The Causality; what do you mean it was accepted by me?
No, it is not very different, in both cases lightning-speed is referred to as Onmitsukido, the point is that the translation of Mas is more direct.

Sorry, i don't agree with that interpretation. I explained it further up the thread but if need be I can go into more detail for it tomorrow.

No. That isn't it. No time to post tonight, so I'll respond tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back