• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revisions Part 1: Soul Society Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Whis

You are memeing rn, aren't you? Cuz if not, oof.

1. She says she is.

2. Not sure what Gin has to do with this.

3. Soifon is, honest to god, a trash Captain when compared to the rest of her generation and a perfect example of an average Captain aside from her speed.

4. I agree. Chad should just be 7-C since he was training (re: getting smashed through miles of rock faces) against Hihio Zabimaru from the get go right after this arc. Ishida's reasoning makes no sense. It says he should be comparable to Chad for base but Letz Stil mentions him destroying Mayuri's arm which is a feat done by his base. Either call it an outlier and remove it from his reasoning or put it in the correct key and scale said key to the correct tier.

5. Not sure what you mean here.

6. I guess we will have to nuke Zangetsu's profile as well.

I do wanna question why the Lieutenants aren't scaling to the Omnitsukidō. Renji was pressuring Byakuya with Bankai and even stopped his release in base, Isane and Sasakibe kept up with Omaeda, Nanao kept up with Shunsui and Jushiro etc. Seems weird that we would scale them to Orihime's feat instead.

So all captains scale to Toshiro ? That's not right at all. Some can be stronger.

Especially since the whole Kenpachi vs Tosen and Komamura thing can be explained away with Kenpachi's variable power.

LordWhis said:
What if all captains except Tosen, Komamura and Toshiro have a possibly high 7a+ like Kenpachi ?
That doesn't sound like a good idea.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
I don't understand, can you rephrase that?
That sounds exactly like how scaling works to me. Toshiro is the weakest captain since he's a kid. Everyone is at least as strong as him. He's the lower limit for a captain.

@damage:

Actually since Mayuri is one of the few captains whose reiatsu was shown to affect the air he should be high 7a+ and 6c with his bankai.

LordWhis said:
I don't understand, can you rephrase that?
That sounds exactly like scaling works to me. Toshiro is the weakest captain since he's a kid. Everyone is at least as strong as him.
i see where you are coming from but we have no proof that he was the weakest at ss arc

In actual physicals , mayuri is probably the weakest captain , he is lab geek , not a fighter .

Toshiro is still pretty strong , probably a mid tier captain in SS arc .

LordWhis said:
Ok-
1. Yoruichi being weaker than Byakuya is idiotic.

3. Soi fon being weaker than Byakuya is highly questionable.
????

Byakuya I am pretty sure has been intended to be one of the stronger captains from the start while Soi fon is clearly one of the weakest. Does she have any feats whatsoever that puts her on par with Byakuya?

Soi fon is the captain of a fighting-focused squad. Members of squad 2 live to fight just like squad 11. Members of Squad 6 are known for their strict adherence to rules and have football matches all the time.

She wields incredible martial power. Commanding Division 2 and the various wings of the punishment force.

Her having extremely high physical power goes without saying.

I'm fine with lowering Mayuri to unknown and possibly 7-A due to his nature. I'll wait and see if IMade and Aerna agree with that.
he is at least equal to uryu imo.

It means he's around Byakuya and Kenpachi's level.

Komamura, Tosen, Toshiro, none of their reiatsu was visible in the air. It was exclusive to very few captains.

@sigurd : do you agree to make mayuri at least equal to uryu ? both are showned to be able to hurt each other , with mayuri being able to blitz uryu with shunpo .

Naeblis495 said:
@sigurd : do you agree to make mayuri at least equal to uryu ? both are showned to be able to hurt each other , with mayuri being able to blitz uryu with shunpo .
Sure, but how strong is Uryu? He trained for 7 days straights with the Senrei gloves I think which made him more powerful.

Sure, but how strong is Uryu? He trained for 7 days straights with the Senrei gloves I think which made him more powerful.
That's more of a stamina feat no ? Does the glove have a special function wich amp the user the more he use it at once ?

Uryu being forced to go letz still before mayuri going bankai would imply he thought of himself weaker than shikai mayuri .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back