• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revisions Part 1: Soul Society Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean I love Byakuya don't get me wrong he is one of my favourite characters in all of fiction but him being multiple tiers above ************ Yoruichi Shihoin is the stupidest shit I ever heard.

I love Yumichika, I'm not arguing for 6C Yumichika.

Soul Society Arc? No just no. There was literally a statement where she said she was out of practice. And she didn't even want to face him head on. Arrancar Arc and Post-Timeskip (Before Royal Guard Training) she was probably stronger but Soul Society Arc is just a no.

There is no way her being a bit rusty makes up for a difference this huge and definitely not to such a degree.

Amasnesotdrol said:
Idk what's so special with one shot severely injured and exhausted perso
Because honestly being hit by Gin and living is his best feat. And it can probably be attributed to PIS and/or Gin being extremely casual or maybe not wanting to kill Byakuya since he was actually a good guy.

Being out of practice shouldn't affect one's durability or even spiritual pressure. Sure her technique would be a bit off, endurance, speed and reflexes maybe even. AP even you could say to some extent but she still has so much more raw reiatsu to work with.

Told you, Byakuya is extremely tired and even after that he still need to use his most powerful technique and lose the fight+further take more damage from ichigo before he met with gin.

Yoruichi straight up say after rescuing ichigo , that no one on the bridge could have defeated byakuya( wich include herself) and say that getting ichigo out of here was the only thing she could do .

SS yoruichi is NOT byakuya level , she say so herself .

Byakuya not dying from gin's shikai even when injured is just a feat for byakuya , it is completely consistent with his showings . He didn't got one shotted by zangetsu posessed ichigo even after eating a pretty big slash all over his torso and two black getsuga .

Well that is absolute bullshit since Jushiro was there who could pinky flick Byakuya to death if he wanted to.

She was obviously not being truthful.

There is no way rust could take her from fighting transcendents without even going all out to losing to Byakuya. If that were the case Prime Unohana was probably 5B LOL.

@sigurd: exactly why her no one on the bridge quote was bullshit.

Yoruichi was fighting a transcendent without even going all out literally 2 arcs later after her 'rust' was off.

The unohana comment was a joke because unohana hadn't fought in 1000 years so the level of rust she would have according to your logic would be stupidly high.

Jesus the Unohana thing was a joke to show how stupid this rusty argument is. You don't drop several tiers because of rust.

he blocked a casual strike from it . It got sealed/destroyed by ukitake and shunshui before attacking ichigo for real so i don't think so

Kidkinsey said:
Can ichigo blocking the syogoku be used as a feat? Wasnt it stated to be able to destory the seratei
It was actually said to be able to destroy the soul society. Planet level SS arc Ichigo /s

LordWhis said:
Jesus the Unohana thing was a joke to show how stupid this rusty argument is. You don't drop several tiers because of rust.
that is your headcanon .

I prefer to take yoruichi's own words over head canon .

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
She didn't drop tiers...
So you think she should be High 6C ?

And for the love of god the Unohana thing was a joke also yes, if you stop fighting and become a healer for centuries you will become rusty.

Who told you she stop her training and never again using her blade for centuries? In character it will defeat her purpose to mastered healing abilities if that will only make her much weaker, and shes still captain of the gotei 13 so she will need to keep herself at optimal condition to do her duty as captain, unlike yoruichi who stay in her cat form for long, prob for years.

Ok-

1. Yoruichi being weaker than Byakuya is idiotic.

2. Gin being weaker than Byakuya is idiotic.

3. Soi fon being weaker than Byakuya is highly questionable.

4. Uryu and Chad are rated way too low.

5. The differential ratings for captains is very sketchy.

6. Since Yachiru isn't a real person I'm not so sure about her even having a profile. If anything she should scale to Bankai Kenny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back