• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revisions Part 1: Soul Society Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter1129 said:
@M3X Wait I'm confused. So just making sure the 7-A calc you made was only for Bankai Toshiro right? The Shikai Toshiro one wasn't actually fully remade yet right? Or is Shikai Toshiro's storm the same calc as Bankai Toshiro?
You're talking another language with me

Now I changed the blog. It doesnt make any sense for one calc and blog for both if the timeframe is different. I got almost twice as the 300MT calc

M3X said:
Potentially 7-A. Will change the blog now
Ahh I see. Well if that's the case than I'm fine with using 7-A after the blog has been updated. But I do have some problems with the scaling. Like the Kenpachi that fought Komamura and Tosen was after losing to Ichigo which means he's stronger than before. And he didn't fight Bankai Komamaura + Tosen's Bankai is hax and not AP based. Soul Society Arc Kenpachi should just be at least 7-A for being at least comparable to Toshiro.

He never fought Bankai Komamamura. They stopped fighting right before Komamura attacked him with his Bankai due to Yamamoto flexing his reiatsu. Komamura used his Bankai at the end of chapter 148 and they stopped fighting at the beginning of chapter 149.

Sajin deemed Kenny a threat so he activated his Bankai and Kenny didn't give a shit and proceeded to attack him, so in some capacity, Kenny scales.

That was Komamura'a Shikai Tenken not his Bankai Kokujō Tengen Myō'ō which he didn't use until chapter 148. Also he didn't no sel it he still got wounded.

I don't like character scaling without proof. So I'm against them being High 7-A from scaling to Bankai Komamura as they never fought.

Shouldn't Yoruichi and Soi Fong have a '' Higher with Shunko '' in speed? Yoruichi after using Shunko beat Soi Fong easily.

Also we still need somebody to check the storm calc M3X just changed. It's now 7-A+ (679.68 Megatons) instead of High 7-C/Low 7-B.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Kenpachi is like the strongest Shinigami amongst their rank besides the older ones at that point in time, I don't see the issue with him scaling personally.
Ganju literally said Base Byakuya is on par with if not slightly stronger than Soul Society Arc Kenpachi w/ eyepatch on. And we saw multiple times that Tosen could injure him and Tosen is only comparable to Shikai Komamura. You even posted a scan of them hurting Kenpachi.

Barely, like he didn't care at all and was still standing.

Him and Sajin were prepared to fight all out, and I highly doubt Kenpachi would just go fight him just to die considering they're aware of each others strength. And in a single shot no less. He didn't even bother removing his eye patch.

So it could still be possibly regarding that.

We can compromise on a possibly for Kenny as he was going to fight Bankai Sajin, unless you think Kenny wanted to die or someshit.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Barely, like he didn't care at all and was still standing.
Him and Sajin were prepared to fight all out, and I highly doubt Kenpachi would just go fight him just to die considering they're aware of each others strength. And in a single shot no less.

So it could still be possibly regarding that.
I'm fine with compromising a possibly or likely. Just not straight up High 7-A. Although we still need a calc member to check the Shikai storm calc again which is now 7-A+ instead of High 7-C/Low 7-B.

Also I just want to say the timing of this thread was perfect. Volume 2 of Spirits are Forever with You just arrived today for me. So I could probably have IMade translate them today or tomorrow after I narrow down which statements are important and what pages they are on.

shouldnt their speed be far higher here? as some liutnants dodged the beam of light that took aizen and his squad to hueco mondo?I think they should be at least relativistic in this arc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back