• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach: Possibly ability addition for Gerald, Toshiro, Yhwach and Soul King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probability Manipulation looks possible. It does just looks like he's being poetic honestly and he still admitted he could sense them but only slightly, it's just that him searching would be as he explained a nigh impossible task. You could make the argument that if the Miracle is suppose to be "hope" then it could be argued he manipulated probability so I guess possible Probability Manipulation is applicable here. Unless Gerald is the poetic type but he doesn't seem like that completely.

I believe that probability manipulation is a core part of his ability. He states that making the impossible possible is a miracle and while he might sound poetic, he has shown to do so. What he considers impossible such as finding the Vizards, even though their reiatsu barely traceable, he deemed it impossible. Because it was deemed "impossible" by him, he found them instantly.

He plays on with the term "Miracle", but he has shown to come back from things that should be impossible, such as Toshiro's ability negating ice. His powernull resistance, regen, and immortality are all tied to his probability manipulation (He resisted Toshiro's ice which should be impossible, came back after having his head destroyed by Byakuya and Renji, and him coming back despite "dying", would all be considered a "miraculous" event).

I'm unsure about Abstract Existence, it says nothing about the Miracle specifically regenerating Gerald from the hopes of others from the scans I'm reading. It even says on his profile that he regenerated from the Reishi around him, not the literal hope of others.

Probability Manipulation looks possible. It does just looks like he's being poetic honestly and he still admitted he could sense them but only slightly, it's just that him searching would be as he explained a nigh impossible task. You could make the argument that if the Miracle is suppose to be "hope" then it could be argued he manipulated probability so I guess possible Probability Manipulation is applicable here. Unless Gerald is the poetic type but he doesn't seem like that completely.

Damage Transferal seems fine to me.
Cool but hope isn't what it's regens from it's fear of the masses.

How come Ichika open a senkaimon to get to the world of the living and nobody notice or caught her? Aren't senkaimon suppsoed to be something the deparment of research opens and watches over? Like this has been brough in multiple arguments when it comes to shinigami been BFR and not been able to use Senkaimon because it only connects WOTL and SS?

How come Ichika open a senkaimon to get to the world of the living and nobody notice or caught her? Aren't senkaimon suppsoed to be something the deparment of research opens and watches over? Like this has been brough in multiple arguments when it comes to shinigami been BFR and not been able to use Senkaimon because it only connects WOTL and SS?
Bro 😂

Cool but hope isn't what it's regens from it's fear of the masses.
It doesn't say that in the scan, provide a scan that directly states the Miracle is regenerating Gerald from the fear of the masses. Which still wouldn't be Abstract Existence for Gerald because he's not the Abstract Entity. He'd just get Mid-Godly regen for such a feat.

I believe that probability manipulation is a core part of his ability. He states that making the impossible possible is a miracle and while he might sound poetic, he has shown to do so. What he considers impossible such as finding the Vizards, even though their reiatsu barely traceable, he deemed it impossible. Because it was deemed "impossible" by him, he found them instantly.

He plays on with the term "Miracle", but he has shown to come back from things that should be impossible, such as Toshiro's ability negating ice. His powernull resistance, regen, and immortality are all tied to his probability manipulation (He resisted Toshiro's ice which should be impossible, came back after having his head destroyed by Byakuya and Renji, and him coming back despite "dying", would all be considered a "miraculous" event).
I guess full on probability manipulation if fine then.

First. Thanks for commenting here. It's a great help.

1. Actually he states Miracle is humanity Wishes given form. And fear and hope are derived from it. Miracle/wishes he refers as humanity concepts. Btw feats perfomed by him clearly backs up AE.

It's kinda pretty much suits for AE type 2 because he can be interacted but he embodies fear as a concept for his body.
Yes, it's because of the Miracle that he regenerated but Gerald himself doesn't have Abstract Existence, it's the Miracle. Gerald would only receive regeneration and other benefits through the Miracle not it's abstract nature, you'd half to prove Gerald is the Miracle for him to gain Abstract Existence via the Miracle otherwise it would say...

Abstract Existence for the Miracle

Not

Abstract Existence with the Miracle

Btw what do you think about Toshiro.
1. Powernull ( Powernulled Hoffnung)
2. Greater Resistance negation ( negated gerald resistance)
3. Durability negation ( completely negated Durability of gerald and made it possible for Byakuya to strike him down)
I honestly thought he already had Power Nullification and Durability Negation for that stuff. Not sure about greater resistance negation (Power Nullification would take care of resistances since Resistance Negation is like powernull) I don't mind the other two though.

Yes, it's because of the Miracle that he regenerated but Gerald himself doesn't have Abstract Existence, it's the Miracle. Gerald would only receive regeneration and other benefits through the Miracle not it's abstract nature, you'd half to prove Gerald is the Miracle for him to gain Abstract Existence via the Miracle otherwise it would say...

Abstract Existence for the Miracle

Not

Abstract Existence with the Miracle
I agree. Let's just specifically mention. Abstract Existence for the Miracle. He needs to activate that. I see.
I honestly thought he already had Power Nullification and Durability Negation for that stuff. Not sure about greater resistance negation (Power Nullification would take care of resistances since Resistance Negation is like powernull) I don't mind the other two though.
He once Powernulled and completely froze Gerald then again gerald broke out of that then second time he froze him again.

The proposed additions for Toshiro makes sense, and the probability manipulation for Gerard would also make sense for him and I think there are more feats for him beyond that. However, not sure about this whole thing of abstract existence. Unless someone can better justify it for me why he should have it.

The proposed additions for Toshiro makes sense, and the probability manipulation for Gerard would also make sense for him and I think there are more feats for him beyond that. However, not sure about this whole thing of abstract existence. Unless someone can better justify it for me why he should have it.
He embodies fear of people in the form of his power miracle to stay alive.

1. Abstract existence type 2 with the help of Miracle. He can exist as long fear exist in people heart. Resurrection
Gerald was shown to resurect from completely destroyed with the help of Miracle.

2. Probability manipulation with the help of Miracle. Can make impossible things possible.

3. I don't know which category this comes but his sword is made up of hope of the people and it will falls down as despair for whoever damages it.

I believe Damage Transferal suits this technique.

4. Greater Powernull and durability negation.

Adult Toshiro can powernull all elements and matter and completely froze Gerald who already has resistance to powernull and negate durability with his flash freeze. Negated gerald durability with flash freeze

5. Abstract existence type 2 for yhwach and Soul King.

It's stated yhwach completely absorbed Gerald powers which would mean he should be able to activate Miracle and use that and SK is because gerald was his heart.

I disagree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back