• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach high godly and concept hax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just these screenshots enough should say enough tbh
Literally imprints all information of that being on his soul fragment, which then returns to him upon their death.

Yhwach can literally read souls.

Last edited:
Our best beat is roka's negacion threads which collect a persons reishi which stores that persons soul,mind and information
Screenshot_2023-03-11-18-32-00.png

That doesn’t really say anything on reishi being made of information. Plus the whole thing with Fullbringers saying everything is made of souls kind of shoots the argument in the foot that Reishi is made of information unless there’s some statement that souls are made of information.

That doesn’t really say anything on reishi being made of information. Plus the whole thing with Fullbringers saying everything is made of souls kind of shoots the argument in the foot that Reishi is made of information unless there’s some statement that souls are made of information.
Roka vai collecting spirit matter can get a persons info and make copies of them. It's also stated she can store her info in reishi

So that’s a thing specific to Roka, not a Reishi thing. All you listed off is something specific to one character, nothing about reishi being comprised of information.

They are, which is provided by Yhwach who imprints all information of their soul on his own.
You know reishi means soul particles right?

So we know multiple characters can gain information from absorbing reishi / souls
souls being made out of reishi

"yeah but that's just character specific though"

Except for that the same mechanic applies to 50 characters that are stated to be able to absorb / copy whatever information there is through reishi
Like 10 statements of reishi containing one's mind, soul, abilities etc
We know that reishi can manipulate the laws of physics themselves, we know that garganta is made of reishi (the space that contains the verse)
We know Yhwach can literally read souls, which evidently shows that they contain information

That sounds like a coincidence

Last edited:
Reishi being composed of soul is not really a contradiction. After all, the point here is that in the soul there is information itself. You're not really addressing a counter point, just reiterating it.

Also, this isn't something specific to a single character. Roka is able to do this precisely because in reishi there is information, the same goes for Yhwach. Both in the statement about Yhwach and Roka, it is possible to understand that the reishi contains the information and because they control the reishi that they have access to this information.

Last edited:
@Hellscream reading souls doesn’t mean it’s information, nor does it being space or laws remotely prove its information. Give evidence that they’re literally made of information because your Yhwach scan doesn’t say shit.

@KazuiK Which none of the scans really imply, especially Yhwach cause all it says is he gives them a stronger soul through the schrifts. For there to be a counter point to my argument you need to give me an actual statement where they literally said reishi is made of literal information.

@Hellscream reading souls doesn’t mean it’s information, nor does it being space or laws remotely prove its information. Give evidence that they’re literally made of information because your Yhwach scan doesn’t say shit.

@KazuiK Which none of the scans really imply, especially Yhwach cause all it says is he gives them a stronger soul through the schrifts. For there to be a counter point to my argument you need to give me an actual statement where they literally said reishi is made of literal information.
Wow look at that, ignoring the fact that there are multiple character that are literally stated to absorb / copy information through reishi
And shrugging it off with a "yeah but that's just an ability"
Weird that all of them do this through reishi right?
And being able to literally read souls, and what shit that's contained within the souls such as abilities does mean that it's information
And the reishi making up it's space and laws just prove even further that reishi contains all fundamental information in the verse
And nah, Yhwach gives them a letter based on the info that he gets from reading their soul which obviously means they contain information????

Yeah a specific ability for a certain character that explains absolutely nothing on the components of reishi. Reading souls means nothing for regeneration, plus Space and laws literally has nothing to do with high godly regeneration, how about you quote that part of the regeneration page where it’s said that it qualifies for high godly regen before you try and act smug over it. If you can’t give me the quote in the page that proves your point then you have no ground, and at this point you’re better off waiting for Deceived to comment.

@Hellscream let's concede that there is not a single statement that those are made up by literal information.
There are multiple statements of characters absorbing information / changing their information through reishi, and 50 statements of reishi containing ones memories, mind, abilities and all the other shit that are absorbed as information.

But of course, that's not proof that reishi contains their fundamental information 👌

You see, at no point did I say that Reishi is formed by information, read that again. It is for this reason that I say that Reishi being soul is not really a counterpoint. I addressed that the soul contains information and because of that both are able to collect, manipulate information, due to this ability to manipulate the reishi for their purposes.
In which scans or chapter is this mentioned?
See and read previous scans.

You didn't address anything, the fact remains that all of them get their information through reishi

just saying "yeah but's that just an ability" isn't addressing the core statement that reishi contains the information of ones being, that coincidentally all these characters can absorb / copy / change through reishi

Broski, you don't even know why space and laws are brought up?
You know that you can rewrite laws / reality through information type 2 right?
The same thing that fullbringers can do by manipulating reishi?
The same reishi that contains all fundamental information of ones being and all the other shit?

The whole reason why reishi contains fundamental information is for characters that get EE'd and come back for it is in order to support the HGR in bleach
And no you didn't lol

The data scan is just data manipulation/information analysis. In these 4 scans, nothing implies literal information, body's information is literally vaguely described.

“Share information”--> This is actually information type 1, not type 2.
“Dispersed information” --> was literally implying memories and knowledge.

@KazuiK Yhwach’s scan literally says nothing about taking literal information that’s comprised inside of souls. Plus saying reishi is not comprised of information by definition is a contradiction to high godly regen since that’s the argument for high godly in the first place.
I didn't say that Yhwach says that but what is said about Yhwach lol.
In the human world, all matter has a soul, an essence, and that soul contains the fundamental information of what that matter is. It's not really a counterpoint anyway

The fact that several characters use reish as a source of collection about Something/Someone/Skills even implicitly demonstrates that Reish does contain some kind of information, even if there is no such blatant statement, you see, I'm not making a mental game to get to this conclusion, would be the most straightforward logic possible that one would think of. Anyway, I believe it's better to wait for the Deceived to recover, instead of filling the topic with countless pages with each side going in circles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back