• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach high godly and concept hax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you acting like this on purpose? Or you suddenly decided to not read to context?
Cause I am confused
Anyway let me wait for arc
I am asking you of the evidence that everyone in bleach is made up from reishi, what is hard to understand this? Because if this is true, then HGR will get automatically removed.

I am asking you of the evidence that everyone in bleach is made up from reishi, what is hard to understand this? Because if this is true, then HGR will get automatically removed.
Then you could have asked that, I'm on mobile, but I think someone sent it

Then this is matter, not a fundamental aspect of a character's existence.
Except for that Reishi is shown to contain the fundamental aspects in a character which the post of deceived clarified..
Reishi literally makes up everything. Space, laws, soul, matter. literally everything.
It contains all fundamental information.

1. Fundamental: These characters can manipulate information, which serves as fundamental building block of reality. This can allow characters to rewrite the world to their whims, often by programming it much like they would a virtual reality. These manipulation can come on many levels. For some it might just be the mechanism behind mundane magical abilities, while others can rewrite information to change reality, causality or the laws of nature.

Except for that Reishi is shown to contain the fundamental aspects in a character which the post of deceived clarified..
Reishi literally makes up everything. Space, laws, soul, matter. literally everything.

1. Fundamental: These characters can manipulate information, which serves as fundamental building block of reality. This can allow characters to rewrite the world to their whims, often by programming it much like they would a virtual reality. These manipulation can come on many levels. For some it might just be the mechanism behind mundane magical abilities, while others can rewrite information to change reality, causality or the laws of nature.
I still asked @PrinceofPein to post the evidence, so we can see which one is true. It is his claim

Can you post evidence for fundamental information part?

the whole reishi contains all fundamental information is wrong tho, no proof of that, it is their own explaination of it, but aside that, the rest is correct, Reishi is what makes up everything or rather everything is made of reishi
Correct.

Regen isn’t instant, so I don’t really get your point.
What I meant was that if Shaz replaced his body a bit at a time, changing from imaginary to Reishi with each time he regenerated, then there was never a moment in which his entire body was completely destroyed.

@Damage3245 this point is irrelevant to my argument. The point is there’s no evidence on the page that implies that they regenerated from their information being destroyed. Whether or not it’s a fast or slow regen or if his body got destroyed completely or not is irrelevant. I’m tackling the high godly aspect of it. Not whether or not he’s shown that his body got erased or not.

@Damage3245 this point is irrelevant to my argument. The point is there’s no evidence on the page that implies that they regenerated from their information being destroyed. Whether or not it’s a fast or slow regen or if his body got destroyed completely or not is irrelevant. I’m tackling the high godly aspect of it. Not whether or not he’s shown that his body got erased or not.
I know. I was commenting my own POV on it.

But I'll let you handle it.

What I meant was that if Shaz replaced his body a bit at a time, changing from imaginary to Reishi with each time he regenerated, then there was never a moment in which his entire body was completely destroyed.
What thread did the Shaz regen get accepted in anyway?

cough Accepted threads should be listed under the characters to make this easier for everyone incase they have questions on why they have X cough

I think it's really necessary to create a blog explaining the basics of bleach. Usually when you don't know about something it's better to refrain from commenting, especially involving some deep concepts of the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back