• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Confirmed to get two Sequel Novels 2016 & 2017

Photo from the Last Bleach Volume 74: https://i.redd.it/fjavrxpdnhvx.jpg

The first one will be a sequel released in December, it will feature events after the 10 year time skip, and Rukia's/Renji's wedding.

The second one will be released sometime after in 2017. It will feature Hisagi (Kubo where is that Shuhei Bankai you tease...) as the main character, and his "secret battle", it will also feature some backstory about Tousen, the great noble houses, and the Soul King. It isn't certain at this time if this one is a sequel or a prequel.

Both have been approved by the author, Tite Kubo, like the previous ones. Question is will any feats, powers or abilities apply for future upgrades in character profiles. Thoughts?

Bleach Movie 2018, related stuff below:

The actors for Orihime, Yhwach/Zangetsu, and Menos Grande were revealed this morning for the upcoming Bleach Live Action Movie for 2018. In the 30 minutes interview they appeared with cool cosplays of the character they were playing in the movie. But the Zangetsu dude looked more like Yhwach in his Quincy outfit.

To be honest i'd prefer a retconned version of the fight with Yhwach but i'll take what I can get.

Please let there be a live action anime film that's actually good! (Or you guys could rec me one if there is a good one)

But I wonder how different would things be portrayed in the novel

The only one i have ever seen that was good was ruronin kenshin.

Imo the bleach live action looks like trash from what i have seen so far about it.

@Hokage might be from the same company or author but there is a difference between adapting a samurai anime to a live action movie than to adapt a supernatural, superpower type anime to a movie. I think that it's impossible for adaptations that involve that sort of supernatural, superpower to get it right, but that's just my opinion i will see how this turns out but i have no expectations.

This sounds promising.

But I would much rather have an anime adaptation with a retcon of the final battle.

Sits in corner and cries

Back