• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revisions Part 2: Arrancar Arc

So Kenpachi should be something like this?

Attack Potency: Island level+, likely Large Island level (Fought against Nnoitra and can cut through his Hierro [it is stated multiple times in a Databook that Nnoitra's Hierro is the strongest]), Country level with eyepatch off (Damaged Resurrección Nnoitra), higher with Kendo | Country level (Damaged Resurrección Yammy and killed a Rage Form Yammy), higher with eyepatch off and with Kendo

Speed: Sub-Relativistic (Kept up with Nnoitra) | Relativistic (He can keep up with Byakuya)

Durability: Large Mountain level+, likely Island level (Could stop base Nnoitra's sword and Cero with his bare hand) | Country level (Took multiple attacks from a Resurrección Nnoitra and Resurrección Yammy)

Key: Pre-Nnoitra Fight | Post-Nnoitra Fight

Did a few changes. Also base Nnoitra's dura should be Island level+, likely Large Island level, scaling from the other Espadas. And base Nel's AP should also be like that for cutting base Noitra.

Edit: also, I've just noticed, but with those changes Rez Nel shouldn't be Country lvl, as that rating was from Nnoitra's previous dura rating, but Small Country lvl based on the Rez multiplier.

But I still think that Nell is a little strange, she casually cut Nnoitora without any problems at Base, but with Resurrección she barely punctured him. Hierro for what I know is not passive and Nell clearly blitzed Nnoitora at that moment, so I don't know.

That can easily be explained by the fact that her body at the time couldn't handle her power in Rez, which is why she didn't punctured Nnoitra's Hiero. This is further backed by Nel going back into her child form the second she tried to attack Nnoitra again.

Sure. I'm assuming we've agreed on the compromise solution regarding Nnoitra?

there is nothing left to discuss I think. last point we agreed is base Nel 6C, and Nnoitra that scales above all the base form, in base and above all ressurection form, in ressurection regarding durability

Definitely scale: Ulq (since it's his feat), Vasto Lorde Ichigo, Cien Granz, Unohana, Post-TS Kenpachi, Hogyoku Aizen, Dangai Ichigo, Some TYBW arc characters (some of whom will be High 6A due to multipliers)

Possibly scale: Aizen, Yammy, HM arc Byakuya and Kenpachi, Yoruichi, Urahara, Isshin, Uryu's durability, Tosen, Hisagi.

Yamamoto already has a 6A feat.

USklaverei said:
It is still being debated, so for now not, I will answer Uragik later.
well, I think we can move on then, in case, we just need to change the ratings since the scaling is done, so we can start with the next arc scaling.

Why doesn't Uryu scale to Base Yammy ?

Shouldn't Base Ulq be low 6B ?

Shoudn't base Barragan scale above base Nel ?

6B Hisagi (actually arguably 6A now since Tosen claimed to be superior to the Espada)

Not important- Shouldn't Ichigo be in the Vizored category ?

Can someone contact the OP so that the proposed ratings in the opening post be updated?

Kenpachi and Yammy in the arrancar arc scale above Barragan in one of the novels of SAFWY is stated that Barragan's Respira would never work on Kenpachi because of his immense Reiatsu.

The events of SAFWY are canon because they are mentioned in the recent CFYOW novel.

And Narita and Kubo worked on it together.

"I cannot thank Mr. Kubo enough for allowing all of these outrageous things to happen and teaching me all sorts of things about the backstory, world, and mechanics of the Bleach universe."

It's pretty clear that Kubo gave him far more than just standard character details. You can ask "Arturo-Plateado" on bleach reddit for source.

Sekkonds. said:
What will that change they are all country
It supports the databook info about Yammy been the strongest Espada. I am still not sure that he was stronger than Ulquiorra Segunda Etapa just stronger than Ulquiorra's first release as Kubo draw Ulquiorra's first release in that panel of the manga when Yammy was saying that he was stronger than Ulquiorra instead of drawing Segunda Etapa.

Code:
Databook says Yammy's second form is stronger than Ulquiorra.
"But Ulqui 2nd ress does not respect the rank"

The second Form for Yammy to also be above Rank Yammy in his second form is the most powerful. Just losing to the old Espada 0(Cien)

Scan from Databook Unmasked https://prnt.sc/r9pkex

Òü¥ÒüƒÒÇüÞ║½õ¢ôÒü«ÕÀ¿ÕñºÕîûÒü¿Õà▒Òü½ÒâñÒâƒÒâ╝Òü«ÕèøÒÇü
ÞàòÕèøÒüºÒüéÒéèÒÇü
Ú£èÕèøÒü¿ÒüäÒüúÒüƒÕèøÒü»ÕÇìÕóùÒüùÒÇü
ÒüØÒéîÒü»Òé░Òâ¬ÒâáÒé©ÒâºÒâ╝ÒéäÒâÄÒéñÒâêÒâ®ÒÇüÒéªÒâ½Òé¡Òé¬Òâ®ÒéÆÒééÕçîÚºòÒüÖÒéïÒÇé

Guys... And Hikone? Shouldn't be a candidate for Soul King in the same tier as Mimihage? Tokinada is a reliable person and has almost all knowledge about SK and its history.

JuniorGabrielXxX said:
Guys... And Hikone? Shouldn't be a candidate for Soul King in the same tier as Mimihage? Tokinada is a reliable person and has almost all knowledge about SK and its history.
Being a candidate does not hint at strength...Tokinada says Ginjo would be one if he was a Quincy too

i might have to disagree cuz the SK still has to keep the dimensions in check and you need high rei for that so if anyones a candidate that has to be based on rei lvl

Based on the Shunsui Declaration, Ginju would have a chance to deal with Hikone .. He is not as weak as some consider

Along with names like Ichigo, Zaraki and Aizen ...

Why bring Hikone up in a thread about the Arrancar Arc scaling? Better wait for the TYBW/EoS thread for that.

Shouldn't Yammy and Ulq's bases be 1/5 of their resurreccion's ?

Shouldn't Uryu have country level dura for tanking hits from R2 Ulq and VL Ichigo ? he should also have relativstic speed.

Shuhei should be 6B for a variety of reasons.

Could Gin scale from Shinji ? I know the fight was super casual but still...

Back