• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
She also shielded Ichigo from a distance earlier in the arc against Uryuu,she has pretty consistently high reaction speed imo.
Also with Ginjo and Uryu against Jidanbo's brother

Throughout the whole series her reaction speed has been consistently good

Zzsax said:
Also EOS Orihime should get a pretty big upgrade after the size is settled.

i never thought it was possible for the size to get bigger.it should result in a total tier change when calced.
Everyone missed my backheeled comment,@shadow would have gotten it though. EOOS Orihime size bigger

By tier She scales above youruichi at the end of series

>When Orihime blocks a strike from an angered Ulquiorra that had begun to move too fast for Bankai Ichigo to react to.

She's consistently one of the fastest reactors in the series.

I actually agree. Orihime has too many Captain level or higher reaction feats to be dismissed as mere PIS/outlier.

The only one instance of her not being able to react to a Lieutenant level or higher combatant is when Uryu vanished from her sight against Jidanbo's brother.

Orihime needs a key for the Fullbring Arc she mentioned how Chad and her were training during the time-skip. She blocked Base Ginjo's attack and hurt him. She also blocked Fullbring Ichigo's swing meant to cut Tsukishima who was above post-time skip Byakuya Shikai. Byakuya needed his Bankai to kill Tsukishima.

It wasn't a casual energy reflection. It's kind of weird. The shield reshaped into a spike and cut his shoulder. She needs equal reiatsu to reflect and cut him, otherswise, this would turn into a NLF.

I did say likely up to the durability of the shield since she can't really bounce it back if they break the shield. Lets step away from how NLF her rejection is in general.

Yhwach is like Dracula as he is the only one with a resistance to it, due to him being the First Quincy and apparently the Son of the Soul King

Warren Valion said:
I really want to know what is Ichigo's Bankai's ability.
The same as always. To increase his speed and attack potency. If you mean hax? His blade alouds him to insert his own energy and release it as a Getsuga Tensho. He can now absorb someone else's energy through his shikai, don't know if he can do that in Bankai.

AppleLord said:
The same as always. To increase his speed and attack potency. If you mean hax? His blade alouds him to insert his own energy and release it as a Getsuga Tensho. He can now absorb someone else's energy through his shikai, don't know if he can do that in Bankai.
This is on his profile:

Bankai Special Ability: While the power of the true Tensa Zangetsu is currently unknown, a Soul King-empowered Yhwach considered it dangerous enough to necessitate immediately breaking Ichigo's Bankai following its activation during their battle.

Warren Valion said:
How do you guys think Ulquiorra in Segunda Etapa compares with the other Espada?

I still think Stark is the strongest espada and segunda etapa ulq can't replicate his feats

i think 2nd form ULQ ***** on #3 , but #2 hax is a issue and im 100% sure he can go head to head with stark.. its crazy to think stark is way stronger

Zezu1995 said:
i think 2nd form ULQ ***** on #3 , but #2 hax is a issue and im 100% sure he can go head to head with stark.. its crazy to think stark is way stronger

100% sure he can't, stark fought 4 captains at the same time, 2 being arguable the strongest in seireitei at the time, The other two being visoreds that took on berserker hollow ichigo with ease.all the while being casual/distracted/conflicted and taking almost no damage during the whole battle,till Kyouraku zanpakutou which damages anything comes in

they took out a berserk not fully powered hollowfied ichigo.. not his vasto lore bankai...completely on different scales

Zezu1995 said:
they took out a berserk not fully powered hollowfied ichigo.. not his vasto lore bankai...completely on different scales
Both forms are Beserks and you have no evidence that he wasn't at full power. For all we know it just meant that Ichigo was fighting still for control of the body.

Vasto Lorde Ichigo is not even a thing officially. Just a fan name.

There is also the thing about stark reiatsu having the "Aizen-effect" before Aizen even invented it,wait..Stark invented fodder disintegration before Aizen.

Zzsax said:
100% sure he can't, stark fought 4 captains at the same time, 2 being arguable the strongest in seireitei at the time, The other two being visoreds that took on berserker hollow ichigo with ease.all the while being casual/distracted/conflicted and taking almost no damage during the whole battle,till Kyouraku zanpakutou which damages anything comes in
No one in that fight even cared enough to really try.

Umm ulquiorra stomps 3-1 in his second release without even trying. His speed feats are >yoruichi. Stark would be blitzed. And no, Shunsui isn't faster than Ulquiorra segunda etapa.

Also, Shunsui and ukitake using shikai, isn't all that much superior to the rest of then captains.

And fighting multiple opponents is only impressive if he didn't have the ability to just shoot cero from a distance and dodge attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back