• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one in that fight even cared enough to really try.

At first yes,but it got heated later on,stark threatened to shoot a million cero,shunsui considered going bankai(that says a lot),he momentarily incapacitated shunsui at some point and completely incapacitated the two visored captains casually all the while sustaining no damage.(no espada ever incapacitated even 1 captain)

@Artemiisia-X

No no.... The only one you can scale segunda etapa to is bankai/hollow mask ichigo who everyone and their mama regularly curbstomps during arrancar arc.the espada pratically took turns and Gin did too.

Saying that segunda etapa Ulq blitz stark,just because he stomped ichigo is false.

And saying he blitz youruichi or shunsui is just blasphemy.

Aizen never saw Segunda Etapa but he knows that Ulquiorra has it and still put him as the 4th Espada, and Ulquiorra himself States that there are still three people who are stronger than him, those people being Halibel, Barragan and Stark.

At best Segunda Etapa Ulquiorra would be close to Halibel in her Release

At most you could argue for Resurreccion Starrk being comparable or stronger. But saying Segunda Etapa Ulquiorra is weaker than Resurreccion Hallibel is too much of a downplay.

Peter1129 said:
At most you could argue for Resurreccion Starrk being comparable or stronger. But saying Segunda Etapa Ulquiorra is weaker than Resurreccion Hallibel is too much of a downplay.
Then why did Aizen still put him as the 4th ? Dude he was getting the hell out by Vasto, actually Vasto was simply toying with him and let's not forget that Ichigo states that his Bankai Jacket reprensents how much Reiatsu he has at the moment, and Vasto only had like a fourth or fifth of the coat so he was not even at full power. And I didn't say Halibel was stronger I said they would be closer in power

Because In speed the captains do not blitz each other? Even ppl like soi fon wouldn't blitz byakuya before he could even react. Ichigo In bankai and hollow scales to captains especially? Since his Bankai is mainly speed... who in here thinks yoruichi would blitzed ichigo so hard be cant even undertstand what's gokmg on. When yoruichi scales to captains, yea she's faster but she can't blitz either of them to the point where's they can't process what's on. So yes, ulquiorra is far faster than captains

@zzsax

Watch ichigo vs ulquiorra and tell me what captain would blitz hollow ichigo to the point where he doesn't understand what's going on, when in Bankai, he's faster than byakuaya who is known for his speed lol.

There's a difference between simply blitzing someone, and someone being completely ignorant to your actions. Ichigo reacting to ulquiorra was like a human reacting to a bullet. Ulquiorra is farfaster than yoruichi and shunsui

"Zaraki now needs a new eye-patch that eats 20 times as much reiatsu as it did at the end of the Fake Karakura Town Arc."

Wait wait wait, does this means that eye-patch less Kenpachi has at least 20 times more reiatsu than his eye-patch on self?! Because if so, then Shikai Kenpachi without the eye-patch should be crazy.

Actually I think Zaraki didn't even had his Eyepatch when he got slapped by Lloyd or Rroyd Yhwach, did he had it or not ? Like when Fake Yhwach is holding him by his throat was using his eyepatch or not ?

Dangai Ichigo said:
Aizen never saw Segunda Etapa but he knows that Ulquiorra has it and still put him as the 4th Espada, and Ulquiorra himself States that there are still three people who are stronger than him, those people being Halibel, Barragan and Stark.
At best Segunda Etapa Ulquiorra would be close to Halibel in her Release
Where's the proof of this?

Ulquiorra said himself that he was the only Espada that unlocked a second release, and that not even Aizen knows about it. Aizen, IIRC, never mentions that he knew that Ulquiorra had a second release. Like, it is possible that Aizen knew, I mean come on he's Aizen, but he never said anything.

Personally, I think he at least beats the Tres.

Ulquiorra beats all of them except Barry. He's faster than all of them by a lot. Especially when ichigo speed scales to captains who can all fight each other somewhat. Ichigo couldn't process anything at all when ulquiorra went that state, anyone saying any captain is faster than ulquiorra must also be saying they can blitzed ichigo the same way who himself is on the mid-high range in terms of captain speed.

It's kinda implied when Aizen was doing his "Your whole life was a part of my plan" monologue to Ichigo, when he gets to the Ulquiorra part the panel there is the one with the Segunda Etapa in it so you can kinda argue he could have some knowledge. And we saw how the Arrancars are made, Aizen uses the hougyoku on the Arrancar and bam theres a naked person on the floor...

Dangai Ichigo said:
It's kinda implied when Aizen was doing his "Your whole life was a part of my plan" monologue to Ichigo, when he gets to the Ulquiorra part the panel there is the one with the Segunda Etapa in it so you can kinda argue he could have some knowledge. And we saw how the Arrancars are made, Aizen uses the hougyoku on the Arrancar and bam theres a naked person on the floor...
1. I'm pretty sure that's Ichigo thinking about all the struggles he faced in his time as a Shinigami. I mean you even see Zangetsu in Ichigo's fight with Kenpachi in one of the panels, which Aizen would have never seen. And like I said, it is entirely possible that Aizen knows the truth, but it is never directly stated.

2. If he was in his Second form after being created then he wouldn't say that no one knew of said form.

Either that or... It's just because Kubo didn't find a image that would fit well there, which brings up a question. How does Rukia even know how each one of Ichigo's masks look like when she has only seen one ? The few people that saw more versions of Ichigo's mask are Grimmjow and ulquiorra, Byakuya only saw a incomplete version and orihime only saw one [[1]]

um.. question 20x sealed shikai had a multi-cont feat.. and bankai is 10x base+the unseal power.. or is that like calc stacking?

Artemiisia-X said:
Ulquiorra beats all of them except Barry. He's faster than all of them by a lot. Especially when ichigo speed scales to captains who can all fight each other somewhat. Ichigo couldn't process anything at all when ulquiorra went that state, anyone saying any captain is faster than ulquiorra must also be saying they can blitzed ichigo the same way who himself is on the mid-high range in terms of captain speed.
There are captains and then there are CAPTAINS,you should know that soi fon is a captain and so is YAMA,Aizem is a captain and so is Hitsugaya.

By your reasoning grimmjow,Nnoitra and even first release ulquiora should blitz and curbstomp byakuya,since regular bankai ichigo was giving byakuya problems,yep that's not gonna happen as no arrancar ever really stomped a captain.(save Stark).

I think the problem here is you overestimating bankai ichigo(SS arc), I mean do you really think he won that fight vs byakuya?like really? Even with ichigo wearing a whole lot of plot armour it didn't seem like it....Byakuya called his bankai inexperienced,zangetsu intervened and at the end Byakuya calmly Shunpo'd away half hearted while ichigo passed out....oh ichigo scared away a captain.

Good let's see what happens next... he got LOL stomped by Aizen and then he got stomped by base Grimmjow,who Shinji can casually stomp.stomped by visored captains and vice captains,stomped by Nnoitra,stomped by ulquiora v1 and v2,stomped by Gin

I really don't know what gives you the idea that bankai ichigo is stronger than your average captain,released Hallibel can't even beat Hitsugaya satisfyingly(a weaker captain at the time)and then we have base grimmjow and ulquiora giving ichigo a thorough beat down....

Really looking at it, bankai hollow mesk Ichigo is not as great as you think,which would make segunda etapa Ulq blitz'n him not as cool as you think.vasto lorde is cool though,but then he wrecked segunda etapa,so again ulquiora not as cool as you think.

Ichigo barely compares to average captains,his speed is impressive since that is his bankai ability but scaling him to shunsui and youruichi who can go toe to toe with Aizen Is blasphemy.

Hence Stark rules as No. 1 for manhandling several captains

Just realized what a mess most of the character profiles are after this whole discussion about Arrancars. Espadas 4 and up in Base should be 7-A+ scaling from Base Ulquiorra being stronger than Post-Grimmjow fight Bankai Ichigo. Their Resurreccion should be At least 7-A+. Resurreccion Starrk and Segunda Etapa Ulquiorra should be At least 7-A+ likely higher for being much stronger than the other Espadas until the revisions are over. There's also the whole thing with Espadas 7-9 not being 7-A when they should be stronger than the Privaron Espadas such as Dordoni who is stronger than Shikai Ichigo who is still 7-A. Also there are even some characters like Uryu who is still 7-C for hurting a 7-A.

Dangai Ichigo said:
Maybe but to answer the question, it might still be Multi Continent but pretty close to Moon or actually Moon
Let me do a quick calc~~ Assuming we're using the meteor feat:

Code:
 "18.79×20=375.8 petatons(not adding bankai multiplier) "18.79×20×10=3758 petatons(adding bankai multiplier)
Assuming we're using the gremmy 6 multiplier stuff which kenpachi scales to in base shikai:

Code:
 "56.37×20=1127.4 petatons(not adding bankai multiplier) "56.37×20×10=11274 petatons(adding bankai multiplier)
Assuming we're using @final'sorder suggetion of making a vast scale on the bankai multiplier boost:low end:5,mid end:7.5,high end:10 Low end=56.37×20×5=5637 petatons Mid end=56.37×20×7.5=8455.5 petatons High end=56.37×20×10=11274 petstons

Phew,that is no where close to being a quick calc lol~~ I don't know if some of this result are still in multi-continental range,maybe someone can check them for me??

They need to be roughly 2.65x stronger than 11.2 Exatons in order to be Moon Lvl. Although that's if the multiplier gets accepted.

Peter1129 said:
Didn't somebody say Shikai Kenpachi might be stronger than Transcendent Aizen or something?
Em nope,but I think this was discussed in a thread sometime ago,a few days back

I don't even know what is happening in this thread. I think we should leave transcendent beings alone and focus on other things.

Peter1129 said:
Didn't somebody say Shikai Kenpachi might be stronger than Transcendent Aizen or something?
I mean, Transcendent Aizen is able to destroy the kototsu in dangai. And it is stated shinigami/soul society can't do anything to it.

And Aizen casually destroyed it by just staring at it. I don't know if Kenpachi can do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back