• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't make the rules for calcs,the calculation group makes it.You'll have to ask them. They'll either tell you calc stacking,feat inflation,"don't make sense",or just no.

Ovy7 said:
The thing is that if we use the speed of lightning, mach 286, for Ichigo's speed while going down, the distance would be around 3 million km, which would make the Bleach character relativistic (0.17c) at the lowest, and FTL at the highest. And then you get powerups on top of this.
I know about this hence I suggest we go with the lowest or mid end but first we must be accurate

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
The problem is people think the palace is just above the clouds,but ignore the guards need a rocket to get there.
So any large number will be like "I don't think this is possible","I think it's too much" so the only option is to lowball it as much as possible and go with the lowest possible values.
Anyone who thinks soul palace is above soul society atmosphere is dump,am not trying to be rude but considering the scene were ichigo arrived we see him entering the atmosphere of soul society, also considering it was stated to be a different dimension from soul society itself and also the fact the quinces needed light and portal's to travel there puts everything about it being in the clouds wrong and flawed +head cannons.

Events to determin the feat:

• Ichigo Shikai has casual lightning speeds feats.
  • Ichigo went down at full speed when Ichibei told him the war started 3 hours ago.
  • Ichigo crashed landed.
  • Soul King Palace is not inside Soul Society, it's in another dimension that opens gates. (Real life distance won't matter in arguments.)
  • His full speed result is in the consistent league with the other characters; Ichibei, Yhwach and Mimihagi.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
I don't make the rules for calcs,the calculation group makes it.You'll have to ask them.
They'll either tell you calc stacking,feat ,"don't make sense",or just no.
You can't just reject something without given a clear and specific reason why,if not it would be considered as a biased rejection,and am sure this dosent involve calc stacking,btw am not referring this to you dude tbh

AppleLord said:
Events to determin the feat:
  • Ichigo Shikai has casual lightning speeds feats.
  • Ichigo went down at full speed when Ichibei told him the war started 3 hours ago.
  • Ichigo crashed landed.
  • Soul King Palace is not inside Soul Society, it's in another dimension that opens gates. (Real life distance won't matter in arguments.)
  • His full speed result is in the consistent league with the other characters; Ichibei, Yhwach and Mimihagi.
I agree with this considering it's accurate with the story lore and also not some random assumption, cannon>oppinions "

Em guys btw shouldn't lille barro get light speed attack in his second form considering he attacks with light,this would affect shunsui and nanao considering they were capable of dodging it.

Danny1112 said:
Em guys btw shouldn't lille barro get light speed attack in his second form considering he attacks with light,this would affect shunsui and nanao considering they were capable of dodging it.
That would be a scaling hell

IIRC, Lille's light attacks were already discussed but it wasn't accepted. Also, yeah, it would be a scaling hell, mostly because of Nanao dodging light, and IIRC Nanao isn't one of the fastest Lieutenants, which would probably translate into anyone and their mothers becoming at least FTL, which is....not that good.

I've forgot about that lol. Though, that could only scale to SS Arc Shunsui. Did Nanao had any speed feats later on (outside of the Lille ones ofc)?

Edit: I was pretty bored last night and so I tried my hand at the Cero Obscuras calc using the new size of LN. IIRC, the results were 26.9 gigatons for pulverization (6-C) and around 3 teratons for vaporization (low 6-B).

A pretty good increase, but I'll still wait for Soldier to do his calc, because I'm not that good at math lol.

Literally none, Nanao had no other physical feats tbh.

I also can't do math, so I can't help there. We're all just waiting for Soldier Blue to have time to do it.

Artemiisia-X said:
Why tho,considering he uses light beams to attack,so he should only get light speed in attack speed,this only scales to only him,he should also get light speed travel speed,considering he changed into light to travel down from soul palace to soul society, and it happened in sec,this also only scales to only him.

Ovy7 said:
IIRC, Lille's light attacks were already discussed but it wasn't accepted. Also, yeah, it would be a scaling hell, mostly because of Nanao dodging light, and IIRC Nanao isn't one of the fastest Lieutenants, which would probably translate into anyone and their mothers becoming at least FTL, which is....not that good.
Where tho,i can't remember any thread being done about this but even so what's their reason of rejection, if it wasn't a clear and understandable reason then it shouldn't hold,as for nanano dodging it,it isn't an outlier considering shunsui himself was impressed that she could dodge it and even complemented that she has gotten stronger hence it's a current feat with no anti feats, and am very sure that dodging light isn't FTL,its sub-relativistic+-relativistic at its minimum, and this isn't Scaling hell,its the same as the case of lilitoto,come on guy's we're ignoring a lot of bleach speed feats,it's making the verse laggy and dull,tbh~~

the thing about barros light is that it was erasing shadows , and barros reflectiong from the sword was so bright even he himself couldnt see. but i was told it wasnt pure tho there is a whole riddit on the possible light feats along with statements of it being light https://www.reddit.com/comments/63rfsg
Bleach light

Where tho,i can't remember any thread being done about this but even so what's their reason of rejection, if it wasn't a clear and understandable reason then it shouldn't hold,as for nanano dodging it,it isn't an outlier considering shunsui himself was impressed that she could dodge it and even complemented that she has gotten stronger hence it's a current feat with no anti feats, and am very sure that dodging light isn't FTL,its sub-relativistic+-relativistic at its minimum, and this isn't Scaling hell,its the same as the case of lilitoto,come on guy's we're ignoring a lot of bleach speed feats,it's making the verse laggy and dull,tbh~~

I agree with him, many speed feats are overlooked in bleach verse or they just don't get accepted even tho cannon numbers support them, tho when it comes to other series, they are accepted pretty quickly.

But Shunsui could indeed dodge them, which is more funny because one of my friends at Discord made a calc on Ichigo slicing every single petal blade from Senbonzakura Kageyoushi (Which are about a hundred million of them) and it yielded 26% of light speed or Relativistic for Pseudo Bankai Ichigo, then we have characters like Hisagi, Yoruichi and Soi-Fon dodging a type of light and then in the Arrancar Arc Grimmjow states that Ichigo's speed is average and in the Hueco Mundo we get Aaioneiro dodging sunlight...

Just thought I should mention it

That's what I said, and it's weird that these light dodging feats are done by weaker characters or characters who are not very known for their speed

nanoo did dodge them, those rapid light she dodged and one hit her leg..@ apple
Barros light 2
, it was the page before this one

i had a question, how far can we compare real life shit to fiction? some things in fiction dont even make sense . so when i see "it dont act like light" it pisses me off cuz like i doubt a fiction light is gonna act like the real thing. tho every element in bleach are pretty close to the real deal yet the light isnt? (possibly condraticting myself ignore that xd)

I totally understand,as a writer I too spend hours with fictional characters and storylines rummaging around in my head

This was before Burn the witch..yeah?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back