• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehh let's just focus on the tiering for the Hueco Mundo Arc first. I can go over all of the profiles if needed.

Agree, we need to focus on fixing the scalling.

I wonder if Zommari should get 7-A rating since he survived Byakuya's bankai?

Peter1129 said:
Ehh let's just focus on the tiering for the Hueco Mundo Arc first. I can go over all of the profiles if needed.
Weren't we waiting for the las notches calc to be evaluated first before going into that tho??

Warren Valion said:
The scaling list kind of is insane.
Mugetsu Ichigo>> Dangai Ichigo > Monster Aizen/God Aize >> Butterfly Aize >>Transcendent Aizen/Post-Chrysalis >> Chrysalis Aize >= Shikai Kenpachi without eyepatch > Shikai Kenpachi with eyepatch

I can definitely see Dangai Ichigo being Moon level if the multiplier is accepted.
But wouldn't that make butterfly aizen moon+, if his reactive evolution is taking as literal?! And mugetsu large planet for being able to reduce and damage aizen as much.

Wait wouldn't chair aizen be moon level, then?! Which rescales to yhwach and then to ichigo for bisecting him.

First off the Karakura Town Crew

Shouldn't Orihime have more than just one key? Ehh whatever but Orihime should be 7-A for hurting Ginjo who could fight Uryu.

Uryu should be 7-A during Hueco Mundo Arc for defeating a Privaron Espada in Resurreccion and damaging Base Szayelaporro. In the Soul Society Arc Uryu should only be 7-A while in Letzt Stil. Normally he should be 7-C+ for being comparable to Shikai Ichigo.

Chad should also be 7-A for easily defeating a Privaron Espada in Resurreccion. Not sure if his Soul Society Arc key needs changing.

Arrancar Saga Yoruichi should be 7-A+ for making Base Ulquiorra wary of engaging her. Also Soul Society Arc Yoruichi should be a separate key since if I remember correctly she started training again after the events of the Soul Society Arc.

I know Malikobama1 was considering doing a follow up calc for the tiering of Lanza Del Relampago, Gran Rey Cero and Cero Oscuras.

Soldier Blue had calcs that required on a size to be finalized.

But I don't know if the calc has been fully accepted, it seems like it was according to Raven's last comment on it.

That was the most disappointing thing with the top Espada hype. The only Hollows that live above the desert would be Adjuchas and the Vasto Lorde. By statements, Adjuchas are supposed to be able to give Captain-class a challenge and Stark was killing mountains of them by accidently going too close even after he and Lilynette split. No matter how you look at it, base Starrk should have been superior to Kyoraku and equal to both him and Ukitake, while Resurreccion should have forced at least one of them to Bankai.

I have question. Why base Kenpachi after training with Unohana not High 6-A? He can keep up and even overpowering Gremmy even without releasing his eyepatch. :/

MachTwo said:
I have question. Why base Kenpachi after training with Unohana not High 6-A? He can keep up and even overpowering Gremmy even without releasing his eyepatch. :/
Yeah he should be,considering he held his own against the like's of base gremmy who also is high6A in base,considering gremmy statement about his power boost of multiplying himself, so we know 2 clone gremmy is 18.79 petatons,so to get his base rating,18.79/2=9.395 petatons,still multi-continent,i think base kenpachi should be upgraded right???

Coyote Starrk needs Soul Destruction on his profile. (While it only works on people weaker than him, his Reiatsu completly destroys Hollows.) Hollows are still corrupted souls of Humans.

Hogyoku Aizen shown a similar power when he killed that Human who was transported to Soul Society with the whole town and made into souls.

This just came into my mind now,people that should scale to base kenpachi without shikai,unohana{trashed the living hell out of base kenpachi,only got defeated when kenpachi unleashed his shikai},

• Rold loyed{stomped base kenpachi}
  • Yamamoto{trashed rolyed loyed to living heavens lol.}
  • shunsui{should not be weaker than the likes of rolyed or base kenpachi,should also be comparable to the likes of unohana}
  • royal guards I guess{should not be weaker than the likes of rolyed lolyed
  • Maybe joshiro i guess,tho am neutral about this one lol{should be the same as shunsui}
Am i missing anyone tho???

The characters that were on Fake Karakura Town when Aizen arrived need Soul Destruction too. 13 km in another city Hollows were getting killed by their reiatsu.

@Danny First of all Unohana didn't get defeated by Shikai Kenpachi. She got killed by Post-Training Base Kenpachi.

Pretty sure Royd already scales.

Yamamoto already scales with Bankai.

Shunsui will never scale. He was weaker than Base Aizen who feared Kenpachi's true power.

Royal Guards maybe.

Jushiro same as Shunsui so no.

@Peter1129"OK,I might have forgotten about that part,maybe I would hit the manga to be sure.

Pretty sure Royd already scales. >yeah I know,but this should just be some addup for his scaling

Yamamoto already scales with bankai. >same as royd case

Shunsui will never scale.he was weaker than base aizen who feared kenpachi's true power. >lol how is shunsui weaker than base aizen tho,he was pretty much the only person stabbing aizen here and there,yet he was'nt serious,he got taken out due to plot{you know ichigo saves the day}and aizen fearing kenpachi's true power,would have a vast scale,it would either be bankai or shikai kenpachi,i mean shunsui was using shikai back then,and was'nt putting in much effort,bankai kyoraku would stomp the shit out of aizen imo,if the royal guards are scaling to base kenny shunsui was also capable of hurting lile barro with those reiatsu thread AFAIK.

Royal guards maybe. >they shouldn't be weaker than the likes of rolyed who is considered a fodder to the eye's of yhwach

Jushiro same as shunsui >am pretty much neutral here tbh~~

In the Spirits are forever with you novel Aizen said Kenpachi was one of the people he was worried about before he subjugated the Hogyoku. This was before Kenpachi even got a Shikai let alone Bankai. So he's definitely talking about how Base Kenpachi can become stronger than him. And Shunsui lost to Base Aizen so yeah he won't scale.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Do any of you know why Yhwach has Type 7 Immortality? I don't think he is a zombie lol.
He has parasity Immortality. He's corpse is dead in the novels, sealed with his reiatsu.

In the manga when Ichigo killed him he choose a future where he didn't die, and returned as Reiatsu and took over Aizen's body into himself before emerging. In the last chapter it tried to do the same with Kazui.

You know ... if this was the kind of stuff Kubo was going to have in the manga, I actually hate jump even more for cancelling Bleach.

Parasitic Yhwach?? based off of what he has never done anything like transfering himself over to someone else..

Also where are you getting he took over Aizen's body from o_O?

I think base Kenpachi after training can be scaled to 9 petatons Gremmy, but not 18 petatons Gremmy since he can't cut Gremmy after he make 1 clones of himself to double his power. :/

Bankai Unohana can be scaled since she can put decent fight against base Kenpachi(at the end of their training) with eyepatch off but I dont think Shunsui can be scaled, remember Shunsui and the other captain never really fighting Aizen at Fake Karakura town let alone stab him, Aizen just playing with them with KS before decide to one-shot each one of them.

For ukitake, while he is very powerful captai his sickness take toll of his body and I dont think he can keep up with Kenpachi after training, especially when he lack feats to put him at that level, and for Royal guards hmm...Except for ichibei they all is a massive disappointment. :/

Base Kenpachi either tanked (Dur) or cut (AP) anything 9pet Gremmy threw at him. He also cut Gerard's arm (AP) and fended off his stomp (??).

People only like Hax usually.Oetsu is likely the 2nd strongest out of them all,and it kind of looks like he had some form of insta-kill power or something.He is also likely very very old considering he created all of the Zanpakuto.

The fact that he was the only person aside from Yhwach to kill Gerard should say enough. About how strong he is ... should we make a crt about him negating the Miracle?

Dunno since while Ōetsu can easily kill the elites before they powering up, it's not really much of achievement since the elites is not really that strong before they powering up, even Renji is not that impressed with Gerard before he powering up.

Dunno about that, maybe he dont use the Miracle for whatever reason since lillie also don't use X axis in his first fight with Ōetsu, remember he shot solid bullet at him instead of shot his x axis. :/

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Parasitic Yhwach?? based off of what he has never done anything like transfering himself over to someone else..
Also where are you getting he took over Aizen's body from o_O?
You don't need to transfer yourself to someone else to be a parasite. Is not what he did. He use Aizen's body to make his own body return.

• Yhwach's body exploded.
  • Yhwach's reiatsu remained on the floor.
  • Yhwach use Almighty to bring himself back.
  • Yhwach caught Aizen with his reiatsu.
  • Yhwach begins to meld from where Aizen was taken since you can still see Aizen's hand inside the reiatsu.
  • Potential same outcome he wanted to achive with Kazui when his reiatsu enter Kazui's room.
  • His body is a corpse but he still lives as Reaitsu.

Parasitic: The character is able to attain a sort of immortality by abandoning bodies whenever necessary to transfer their consciousness to another body, whether they are possessing someone else or switching to a backup body.

Nonsense,Yhwach has no parasitic traits nor did take over Aizen's body,he tried to absorb him.Hell we see Aizen 10 years later locked up in Muken.

Yhwach is indeed alive,but he sure as hell isn't a zombie or a parasite.

Aizen has comeback from nothingness, so it doesn't matter if his body was taken completly and destroyed by Yhwach. I know he is alive he has Godly-Regen.

Reminder For What We're Waiting For:

It appears that Method 2 of Malikobama1's Las Noches calc was accepted.

Las Noches has a length of 52 km for the long side and a height of 12.8 km.

So what we need now are calcs to determine the AP of Lanza Del Relampago, Gran Rey Cero and Cero Oscuras. Gran Rey Cero and Cero Oscuras are both stated to be able to destroy Las Noches. Lanza Del Relampago made a **** all huge explosion in comparison to the size of Las Noches.

Lanza Del Relampago scales to Zangetsu (Vasto Lorde as it's mistakenly known as), Segunda Etapa Ulquiorra, Dangai Ichigo and Hogyoku Aizen. Anyone who can directly scale to them would also be affected.

Gran Rey Cero and Cero Oscuras are able to be used by all Espada and by Espada in their Resurreccion, respectively. This scales to literally every Espada and whoever scales to them (it affects a lot of characters of the Arrancar Arc and even Hollow Mask Bankai Ichigo could take a hit from the Cero Oscuras and still keep fighting).

On top of all this, I still think we should make a calc for Yama's Shikai and his base durability based on a size revision for Karakura Town in regards to his Shikai being able to turn an area many times the size of Karakura Town into ash.

Em Guy's I made a mistake,when I said royal guards I was meant to say elite sternritters lol,but the royal guards should probaly scale too.

@IMade

I don't see where it was accepted finally. I think we should wait for one final bit of input from Raven Supreme. Or was there a discussion thread about this where it was accepted?

However, I agree with him that Method 2 seems the best option.

I always thought Las Noches was most likely a few to several dozen kilometres wide anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back