• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but I wanted numbers to help me make an argument to support the 'lightning' Bankai Ichigo statement form the databook.

Basically, if the feat is supersonic, with some multipliers staked on top of each other (from Ichigo getting stronger through fighting and training, the Bankai multiplier, and others) you can get a speed of around the speed of lightning (mach 280).

Ofc, this most certainly won't be accepted here (and I'm not saying it should), it's just something I wanted to use on other vs boards to justify that databook statement (because a lot of people are crying 'metaphor').

"Urahara looked at Hisagi, who was still frowning.

"I'll give you an analogy. Imagine a Shinigami who cannot use a zanpakuto, but has the physical skills comparable to, say, someone on the level of Aizen Sosuke. Now do you understand?"

Hisagi finally comprehended how dangerous the Fullbringer in front of them really was."

@zzsax" I see now,but imo i was thinking we could quantity it as hax or something like 5a hax or something, so we could avoid all those nlf stuff tbh~~

I miss when this was a general fun thread to discuss fav characters, bankais, pictures, and the like. Way too much CRT discusion going on IMHO. :S :-(

Yeah lots of profiles are now outdated because the size of Seireitei and Las Noches changed. Not to mention the novels are canon now so even more changes.

Burning Full Fingers said:
If everything in Bleach has a soul, I was wondering if that's the case for the moon and the planet.
yes, everything has, however in the human world is called kishiki, I think that is how it is written ..

Hi! I've heard that in one of the novels is mentioned that Candice's lightning is faster than natural lightning, can someone please post the quote? Tnx!

Ovy7 said:
Hi! I've heard that in one of the novels is mentioned that Candice's lightning is faster than natural lightning, can someone please post the quote? Tnx!
That was for a special attack that she did.

Her casual attacks is the Quincy arrow which haves a name. If she named it with another name is not a regular attack.

What's the point of translating it when the movie is the original one? What we need is to have Spirits are forever with you translated. Right now there are only summaries for it even though many years have passed and the novel is confirmed canon as Can't fear your own world mentioned some characters from that novel.

@peter1129" your right,but keep seeing some people say the novel has to be translated first before accepting it as cannon,atleast that's what am seeing so far tbh~~

AppleLord said:
Her casual attacks is the Quincy arrow which haves a name. If she named it with another name is not a regular attack.
Galvano Blast are her Heilig Pfeil, they are casual, but they aren't her casual bolts. Her casual bolts were the no named bolts she threw at fodder Shinigami and was hitting Kenpachi with. Those don't even have names and are done with the flick of her arm.

question.. how would the lower captains scale to byakuya etc? wouldnt the new tier push some up to country? cuz i doubt their that far behind

They really are behind though. Post-Royal Guard Training Shikai Byakuya offscreened three Sternritters. One of which was Sternritter N who kept up with Shunsui and shot out his one of his eye.

yes i agree they are behind but not far at all... thats why im saying cant we push them to country? or it dont work like that... cuz i doubt byakuya and the other captains gap is that wide

Why would they scale if Byakuya could easily beat characters that the other captains can barely beat with Bankai. No they won't scale unless they have feats that allow them to scale.

Yeah, even Renji was massively above the likes of Kensei and Rose after his Royal Guard training. Plus, Kensei and Rose are not only Captain Class, they have Hollowfication. So the other Captains really did fall behind.

I can't still figure out why the visored captains didn't use hollowification even when having the living daylight beat out of them..was there ever a statement on that I missed

Also EOS Orihime should get a pretty big upgrade after the size is settled.

i never thought it was possible for the size to get bigger.it should result in a total tier change when calced.

^ Almost everyone ignores those things. You'll see Orihime put against other shonen female characters and most people would say the same thing: "Orihime doesn't have the speed or defense to win".

While yes, her character restricts her attack power, her defense and speed are of the charts. If SK Yhwack had to use the Almighty to get around Orihime's shield, then that says something about that shield's power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back