• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last thread has itself linked in the closed message

new novel info

So the novel clarifies the differences between speed techniques. As some theorized back in the day sonido lets u slip past spiritual awareness as shown when Ichigo uses it to step to Ulquiorra and bypass his pesquisa entirely. Also Bringer Light in addition to manipulating the soul of objects also minimizes the fluctuations in the spiritual pressure of the user's surroundings

[They exchanged short, staccato remarks amidst their conflict. Ginjo was unable to follow all of Grimmjow's movements with his eye. The spiritual pressure seemed to fade for an instant as though the moving entity was a mirage. Ginjo corrected this sense of incongruity by making use of both instinct as well as his piled-up combat experience. Ginjo felt that incongruity a second time as Grimmjow momentarily evaded him.

"You move strangely. What is that technique?"

At Ginjo's question, Tsukishima replied on behalf of Grimmjow.

"It's a technique used by Arrancars that lets them slip past one's spiritual awareness."

"I see. That must be what is known as 'Sonido', much like Shunpo and Hirenkyaku."

"There are subtle differences between their technique and our own. In our case, we can minimize the fluctuations in the spiritual pressures of our surroundings. But they can escape their opponent's perception."]

https://www.reddit.com/…/first_half_of_cant_fear_your_own_…/

DragonEmperor23 said:
is it Ressurection? The key calls it Hollow Merged
I call it Resurrección because Ichigo releases this power from one of his blades like Arrancar do. I never liked the "Merge Hollow Form" thing which is an assumption base on Yhwach asking Ichigo if that's the look he takes when he fuses his power with the Hollow's power. It has no official name.

Speec calc 3
Speec calc 4
Speec calc 5
my buddy wants someone to check this (its copy and paste ) im just doing him a fav since he cant log in atm. hes correcting issues from this (so he says) - sorry if the pictures are not in order, also idk if this is the right place to even post this but i was told its on this post...https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:RavenSupreme/Revising_Bleach_Speeds_–_Request and wants someone to look at it .
-The distance from soul king's palace to soul society is the distance of ichigo using his normal shunpo speed "for 7 days(which is his base form speed) Which the calc above didn't use-because ichigo stamina can handle only for 5 days....and that is wrong for; 1)ichigo stated that his stamina can handle for this long just in the beginning of the series,he actually made eos ichigo as strong as bos ichigo(which is very wrong) 2)Ichigo could keep training while he was flying in the sky for 3 months with no rest or effort 3) ichigo took only 9 hours and 15 minutes to arrive with his own speed,he also didn't want to use the method of 7 days journey for some reasons in his calc and am going to debunk it. 4)(normal humans needs to rest and take breaks in a normal journey) but ichigo isn't a normal human,as he could keep 3 months training while he was flying in the sky with no effort or breaks,he even stated that he can run on a treadmill for five days straight without resting or getting tired(note;this was in the beginning of the series) 5)(It disregards the surrounding of ichigo having to move there as fast as possible,given the urgency of the situation,ichigo stated that he is moving in his fastest speed and will go with breakneck speed.
Speec calc 2
Speec calc
-So yes ichigo was going with his fastest speed.

The other reasons I have already debunked

Step 1; finding the distance: He actually wanted to use the stairs in the beginning of soul king palace,to get the distance which is wrong for the following reasons:

A)shunpo is used to move huge distances in few moments,instead of that he made shunpo used to cut 2 meters at most for every step.....though you can't use shunpo to teleport to a thing under you

Code:
The stairs are decoys,in the beginning of soul kings palace it actually doesn't get down to seretei or soul society
-^^^Ignore the green lines and pixel scaling As you can see the stairs doesn't actually get down to soul society the stairs disappeared in the beginning of ichigo's journey -The stairs aren't even made for the journey They might be a decoy,for some reason or plot But they aren't for the journey .....they don't even go 1km away from soul king's palace. Now let's find the distance First I will get ichigo shikai speed to get the real distance -As you can see the databook states that soul society arc ichigo was capable of moving at lightning speed,but this is eos ichigo, he supposed to be faster in a large margin: yes that's true,but this is the only stated speed for ichigo's shunpo speed,anything other than that are calcs and would result to calc stacking Debunking misconception:The lightening could be a metaphor?? Wrong^^ it is neither a metaphor nor a phrase or anything you call it,it is an actual speed referenced by the author on how fast ichigo was moving."like lightening. Ichigo moved at a "godlike speed"<this could be a metaphor but not the "lightening",as it was stated ichigo was moving with his bankai "lightening speed" as you can see it backs up the "like lightening" so I now come to a conclusion that ichigo was moving at lightening speed at the first arc,now for the calc: Average lightening starts at mach 286.8=97595.17m/s So then: 97595.17m/s × 33300 sec(the time ichigo used to arrive)=3249919161km or 3249919.161km Gotten the ^^^new distance Now for the mimihagi speed It happened so fast,and there wasn't a timeframe for it,so I would go with the normal assumption's that's proper for a timeframe and consistent,which is the high end,low end and the unrealistic low end. I begin: Low end:3249919.161km/60sec=54165.31935km/sec =mach 157640 Mid end:3249919.161km/30sec=108330.6387km/sec=mach 315281 High end:3249919.161km/10sec=324991.9161km/sec=mach 945843 So mimihagi moves at mach 157640-945843 Am going with either the high end or mid end,the mid end seems safer but I will leave you to decide that Anything below mid end doesn't seem appropriate to me,as this is for god tiers speed,as even fodders has shown to be capable of dodging an even faster speed (auswhalen) I did not high ball a thing,as you can see I even assumed eos ichigo to be as fast as his bos self so its even a low ball,hope this get accepted,bye"

lmao i swear i placed the pictures right but the forum moved it idk why but its ichigo+ squad zero>then Seriety photo> then ichigo speed flying> then data book scan

its not mine , a buddy wanted me to post it here since he cant seem to log in .. ill wait for him to redo it

Latest part of CFYOW is out: https://www.reddit.com/r/bleach/comments/94auh5/first_half_of_cant_fear_your_own_world_ii_part_10/

https://www.reddit.com/r/bleach/comments/94ilcs/second_half_of_cant_fear_your_own_world_ii_part/

Interesting bits being Luppi has been heavily amped by Mayuri given a Gran Rey Cero has been directly fired on him and he's come out injured, but still fighting. Compared to when Grimmjow just vaped his torso with a regular Cero. The Karakura Town being so big it has 1 million people in it... makes sense when you realize that Gin's 13km blade was swinging around in it. Then there is Hisagi vs Aura the Fullbringer. Hisagi Bankai hype soon.

Wait wait wait...Karakura Town has a population of 1 million people. Wasn't there said that Karakura is a small city with a population of around 100k?

Karakura having a population of 1M would mean that it's really big, wich would put Shikai Yama wayyy above city level (Aizen stated that his flames would have destroyed an area many time that of Karakura).

I...can barelly understand anything from that scan lol. Most of how Karakura is drawn there looks like some scratches Kubo did to make it look like something is there.

Anyway, something that just came to me: considering that Karakura Town is located in the middle of Tokyo, could Aizen refer here to Tokyo.

QVPKVkp

From the first link of IMade's post:

"Karakura was not a countryside town. It was located in the heart of Tokyo and is quite a populated town..."

I discussed with Soldier Blue on the size of Karakura Town before. The Unmasked Databook said that Gin's Bankai length was truly 13 km and he was swinging it around cutting the skyscrapers of Karakura Town for the full length. So Karakura Town is big amd Yama could bust it several times over as well as suppress an explosion that could do that with his body.

@Hst

You happen to have a profile for Yushima Oko (Nozomi/Inaba) as well? He seems like he would lolnope most things thrown against him.

And why are there no profiles for anime-only characters? I get they aren't in the manga but there should still be an anime canon for them.

Pretty sure that is because.... No one wanted to do it, frankly enough, is not like we can't make anime only characters, look at all of filler characters on One Piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back