• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the crag was destroyed via the shockwave of the sword swing/parry, pulverization is the best method. The OBD already calc'ed this at Town level to Large Town level.

Mind you, this shit is actually very impressive. The fact that just the air pressure of these two swinging their swords can cause that kind of damage is insane.

Ichigo 7-C should not be equal to Kenpachi, even before he could materialize zangestu he hurt him, so Ichigo should not be 7-C.

Ichigo was supposed to be 7-A and not 7-C as it is in his profile, Ichigo managed to hurt Kenpachi before waking Zangetsu, so he should be 7-A and not 7-C.

Ichigo was not going to be able to do anything. Ichigo was not going to be able to do anything. Ichigo was not going to do anything. hurt Kenpachi ..

Ichigo is 7-C for being able to hit Ikkaku and Renji, before waking Zangetsu, but before waking Zangetsu, Ichigo injured Kenpachi.

I know this really a minor detail but, shouldn't Ichigo get Transformation on his page?

And maybe Berserk Mode for his Vasto Lorde form?

Soo haven't been around lately, but what happened to the upgrades? None of them has been applied from what I can see.

Gremmy's meteor, Ulquiorra's Lanza and Cero Oscuras, and Hitsugaya's stopping the palace from falling.

There's supposed to be a significant increase in our size for Las Noches, so I guess Soldier is waiting on that. The Gremmy thread kinda got derailed.

@Dat

Yes, I think so.

Might be a bit late, but I don't see why the reveal of Nozarashi would mean that there is no such thing as a "constantly released" zanpakuto. We see with Yumichika that a zanpakuto is capable of being in a partially released state.

And it would fit, since we haven't seen a zanpakuto spirit manifest while in a completely sealed state by the will of the shinigami or zanpakuto themselves (Yachiru is always there). Byakuya was in all likelyhood hypothesizing, and referring to the fact that they clearly misunderstood the nature of Zaraki's sword.

guys question again.. so im re-reading bleach , about barros light i know some say it isnt true light but isnt the power source for quincy natural?
Barros light
Barros light 2

Ulquiorra's calc seems to be slow or forgotten. Gremmy's one has no reason not to be applied when it has been accepted and only scales to the top tiers. Hitsugaya's calc probably won't result in anything due to Ulquiorra. More justification most likely.

But if Soldier is busy that's cool. No rush.

this is from the novel i think its cant fear... iirc
Grimjow light
i think we need to really go back with bleachs light feats/moves

Yhwach and Aizen also stated to destroyed something into nothingness. I love Kubo' "everything he sees" NLF statements.

its pretty obv to know when to use NLF tho.. some people think its anyone whos stronger , but its really people who are like 3+ tiers above you

also we need a key for shazz, he was created by gremmy but his ability let him recreate his body with reshi.. if hes in a place with reshi he can heal forever.. so hes pretty much immortal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back