• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread 24

i meant that since (according to that "matt") the champion have a 1-A soul , he can't be affected by the Soul King's Soul Crush and that he can put down The Soul King for good with his Void manip.

Basically i meant that this won't be a stomp as the chamion resist the soul king passives and have a win con .

(english isn't my native language so sorry if i don't make sense sometime/all the time)

Naeblis495 said:
But unless the champion start with void manip , SK can still use his other numerous hax to kill him .
Thanks to the prisoners methaphysics and how they work they will basically will know what can work and what will give them a 100% chance of a win so if the only way to beat character A is using xyz the prisoner will auto use xyz.

Also aparrently no one can die permanently you could "kill" them but they would just return to the dreamsleave and i think reborn or ressurected (dont quote me on this tho)

Lol that sounds like it could prob be a Naruto theme imo, I think number 2 should have been 1 at least to me.

Until I see an official announcement my hype will remain at a low, too much baits throughout the years.

Is there anyone who can beat the champion of cyrodiil who is suspectible to soul crush or can't see an invisible opponent ?

I have a really cool idea for a battle thread.

LordWhis said:
Is there anyone who can beat the champion of cyrodiil who is suspectible to soul crush or can't see an invisible opponent ?
I have a really cool idea for a battle thread.
All of them (prisoners) can see invisible things and their soul ressistance is way too high

But in all seriousness, I seriously doubt there is enough material to properly gauge Kuruyashiki.

He lost to Azashiro and Azashiro lost to Zaraki.

All of them (prisoners) can see invisible things and their soul ressistance is way too high

'Anyone who can beat'

LordWhis said:
'Anyone who can beat'

You mean his 4C key? Yea depends on what things he has like dedric artifacts etc. And if you mean his 4A key then no they cant beat him

I mean is there any character on the wiki who could beat 4A champion but would still lose to reiatsu crush and/or not be able to see souls ?

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
But in all seriousness, I seriously doubt there is enough material to properly gauge Kuruyashiki.
He lost to Azashiro and Azashiro lost to Zaraki.
azashiro said he would';ve won if he used bankai but he couldnt cuz his allies was near him.. his bankai is like a 3x sereiteii sized mouth iirc that eats literally everything and anything but the user

I believe Kuruyashiki was directly compared to Shunsui and Ukitake in the novel. So his Base and Shikai would scale to them. His Bankai could probably be calced since it's said he can destroy an area multiple times larger than the sereitei.

i wouldnt say that.. zaraki beat aszirho with mid diff correct? kuru would easily win if he used bankai the only reason you can say zaraki>kuru is cuz shinigami fights need much higher rei which kenny has so he would just negate .. then again kuru bankai isnt hax its a big mouth that eats everything ...or maybe its hax? im not sure

Zaraki beat a much stronger Azashiro than the one Kuru went up against. Like, vastly stronger. He had merged with the entire sereitei to the point where normal soul reapers couldn't even sense his reiatsu. He was very likely above Kuru at this point.

Zaraki also won extremely easily after he accessed his true power for a brief moment while in BASE. The two weren't even close.

Base Zaraki >>> Sereitei Fused Bankai Azashiro >= Bankai Kuru >>> Regular Bankai Azashiro

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
His bankai is powerful because it can swallow Seireitei whole.
He couldn't use it because Bankai like this are banned.
many times the size which means the strong aszzhori who fused with sereiteii still wouldnt be stronger than someone who can have a 3x range for it

Azashiro is the Sereitei plus his original power which shouldn't be underrated. He killed Shikai Kuru with ease after all it's not like he's a pushover. Plus he's way more hax than Kuru. Sereitei fused Azashiro against Bankai Kuru is close either way. Compare this to Zaraki who stomped Azashiro in Base and the gap is clear.

The whole novel was hyping up Zaraki as not just a kenpachi, but THE Kenpachi. Hell, even Kuru's dying words were that a soul reaper stronger than him would appear and defeat Azashiro one day (something along these lines).

Aza wins not so much that he's as strong as Kuru, more so that the gap is manageable now and he also has ridiculous hax. He could literally copy and mimic Kuru's Bankai on a 1x Sereitei sized scale 100 times over.

Aza also needs his profile updated. His regular Bankai is above Shikai Kuru who is equal to Shikai Shunsui and his Sereitei fuzed Bankai is whatever the accepted size for Sereitei is. Also he should get a 'higher' on both Bankai keys when using his mimic power as like I said he can mimic attacks 100 times over. So he's actually 100x Sereitei if he's copying a Sereitei sized attack for instance.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Like who? I can only think of Ichigo's merged form or Zangetsu taking over. Which don't apply to the standard x5.
Ikkaku's Bankai where it has to build up to its full power ? Or Hitsugaya like at the end of the series after he gets his Adult form ?

bankai is 5x-10x for everyone the issue is some bankais use it in different ways.. byakuya normally only get more petals but from his fights it seems his petals get alot stronger but its easier for ppl like ichigo and kenpachi since their raw power and speed

I meant Toshiro after THAT phase of him, like CFYOW and EOS, if Hitsugaya ever does anything

Yeah mostly Ikkaku is who I wanted to bring up

Oh right I forgot that Yamamoto keeps getting hyped as to having the strongest Zanpakutou so he could have it...If he got a physical amp though...

wait.. didnt we already agree that 5x is gonna be used for bankais i remember seeing a post about it getting accepted

Back