• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion #9

Endless probably is hyperbole, it's likely planet sized like the other two realms as it's constantly held in the same regard as them but there's not much proof to its size.

KuuIchigo said:
Endless desert. ie: the entire planet is a desert, thus endless.
I can agree to this. I meant in the sense to say that the realm is infinite in size.

Which is just like the time people tried to upgrade Asura's Wrath to High 3-A because of a quote about "endless pillars".

We pretty much do have a size.

The World of the Living is irl Earth.

The three separate worlds are sides of a coin and were made by the separation of the original world.

Then you just got to include the Dangai, Garganta and Valley of Screams. Now, the sizes of those are what is up for debate. We could probably pin an estimate with some scans and statements we have of the places though when the discussion comes.

It was said that SS and Earth were TWO sides of a coin, i don't ever recall HM being thrown into that equation.

Hueco Mundo is, it's actually Earth and Hueco Mundo that are the two sides of a coin. Hueco Mundo is between Soul Society and Earth, it is the one that is directly connected with Earth through the Garganta.

Yeah, we do get a two sides of the same coin statement about Seireitei and Earth, but it's mainly about their purposes. One is for the living to live in, the other is for the dead to live in.

They aren't stated to be, as my comment said, Soul Society and Earth get that statement, but in actuality it would be more akin to Hueco Mundo and Earth since Hueco Mundo lies between Soul Society and Earth, it is connected to Earth through the Garganta which is why Hollows slip in and out so easily due to barrier being closer.

Ugh...really we need that last anime adaptation. I didn't see an actual source, but I heard the initial released parts of the novel did well. An announcement would have been perfect for Christmas or the New Year, but that's just wishful thinking. :/

Maybe next year.

One thing bothered me during the teaser- Ichigo's voice. Am i the only one who thinks it sounds a bit weird?

Yeah, but when you listen to the other VAs they sound REALLY similar. Have you listened to Gremmy's VA? He is AMAZING! Just like how i imagined he'd sound.

Ichigo and Aizen doesn't have resistance to soul manipulation where the rest of the verse have it...

ichigo has blut, which gives resistance to high temperatures.

All bleach non-fodders have resistance to soul manipulation, it was said that spiritual energy gives you control over your soul, the more you have the better your control. This is why tatsuki managed to resist yammy's soul suck, whilst the fodders with no spiritual energy got their souls sucked out.

The reason why Ichigo and Aizen doesn't have the soul manipulation resistance yet probably because both profiles were locked, guess we need to ask a staff member to add it.

that means someone has forgotten to put it he should also have heat manipulation for ichigo and still, it was forgotten to put resistance to the aura stuff

Hi guys, a question:

Is the novel "Spirits Are Forever With You" considered canon?

Ok, tnx.

I've only asked because I've seen someone on CV mentioning that in the novel Zaraki fought an Arrancar as strong as Zangetsu/VL Ichigo, and if canon, this should scale to pre-Shikai Kenpachi and a bunch of other characters (including Unohana and Royd/Loyd for defeating Kenny).

Yeah Post-Timeskip Kenpachi fought Cien Granz who is stated by Uryu to be on par with Full Hollow Ichigo. Later on he also defeated Azashiro who is > Cien Granz. Both of these are with his eyepatch off. Unohana potentually scales to Post-Muken Base Kenpachi.

Roka can use techniques that she copied but they are weaker than the original. I'll try to find all the translations of Spirits are Forever with You and compare them. Since there are different translations of what she does.

I see. What about Cien blowing a mountain with the swing of his sword in the prequel hell chapter made by Kubo, before Cien escapes Hell? The feat was for base Cien.

Peter1129 said:
That was the real Szayel not Cien though. Also I'm not sure if that chapter is even canon.
The chapter was made by Kubo, the hellverse movie was gonna be canon, but the people involved went against Kubo's vision and the final result didn't fit in the continuity. Chapter is canon, movie isn't.

13 Blades Novel is also canon. Kubo made this extra chapter, and added it to the novel.

http://*****************/read-online/Bleach-chapter-642.5.html

@AppleLord Well even if it's canon the feat is still pretty useless. They already scale to much better feats in base.

At least is a casual feat without the need of scaling, and could serve for scaling other characters that may look like an outlier to scale from his scaling.

Actually Royd slaughtered an even stronger eyepatcheless Kenpachi. Before Kenpachi fought Royd he improved even further by defeating Loyd who copied his current power. So

Royd > Post-Loyd Kenpachi > Post-Timeskip Kenpachi > Azashiro > Cien Granz = Full Hollow Ichigo

Yeah the gap between the stronger Sternritters and the weaker Sternritters are really big.

Back