• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion #9

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
As usual the same people cry and moan.
I mean... call a whiner or a moaner or whatever, but if something doesn't feel right I'm not just going to shut up about it.

Matthew Schroeder said:
This type of response is really unecessary and contributes absolutely nothing to the discussion.
There isn't a discussion at all, i'm merely pointing out an observation.

Does it bother you or something? my apologies if it does.

Can't the calc be fix by just calculating Yhwach 's matter manipulation while the buildings are going up?

I have been reading bleach 4th novel..and i found out that szayel abolo "the espada num 8 i guess who was killed by mayuri" Is still alive I guess that makes us sure that bleach hell movie isn't canon?

Abd2u said:
I have been reading bleach 4th novel..and i found out that szayel abolo "the espada num 8 i guess who was killed by mayuri" Is still alive
I guess that makes us sure that bleach hell movie isn't canon?
The movie isn't canon. Cien is a clone in the novel.

So with the 14th coming up soon I went and looked at some of the calcs and noticed 6-C/High 6-C Cero/CO for R1 Ulq which scales to basically all the high tiers pre timeskip. Is that gonna be accepted cuz thats a pretty nice upgrade.

The Lanza calc is a bit, how do I put it ... absurd? That seems to be a pretty accurate. While the number is ~x2 the CO calc, the height used to calculate the horizon is almost x4 smaller, so using the 12km height vastly increases the AP for R2 Ulq. What I'm a bit iffy on is the scaling for Kenpachi, which (from what I understand) is basically Base Muken > Unohana > Post Loyd Kenpachi > Timeskip Kenpachi > Azashiro > Cien = Zangetsu Ichigo >>> the Lanza. This makes the jump to High 6-A for more believable but ends up scaling a LOT of peeps post timeskip.

Timeskip Kenpachi > Azashiro > Cien = Zangetsu Ichigo

We can't make these claims nor prove this since the Spirits Are Forever With You novel isn't translated.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Timeskip Kenpachi > Azashiro > Cien = Zangetsu Ichigo

We can't make these claims nor prove this since the Spirits Are Forever With You novel isn't translated.
The novel was never fully translated but the parts that were translated mostly say the same thing about the powerscaling. Cien being comparable to Full Hollow Ichigo and Azashiro scoffing at Cien's fight with Kenpachi are things that all the translations have mentioned in some way.

It's from the translations of Spirits are Forever with You. Although technically Szayel is the original 0 Espada and Cien is his clone with his original power.

Post Loyd Kenpachi

He lost to Yhwach , no?13 Blades poll state it.

Kenpachi Zaraki vs. Yhwach

And

Genryuusai Shigekuni Yamamoto vs. Royd Lloyd

Wait so Royd wasn't the one that defeated Post-Loyd Kenpachi it was the real Yhwach that defeated Post-Loyd Kenpachi?

I do not see it being used as a parameter, even because the Uryu would need considerable force to get through the heart of YH.

(Acho que tu é BR :v)

When Yhwach soul body vanished, seconds later he "rewrote" his death, coming back from a future outcome where he didn't die. The issue I have here is that he was rocking a body made of the same black reiatsu he uses to attack, it's not until the arrow removes all of his abilities that his normal body returns for brief seconds, and proceeds to become "black" again once the effects are over.

Reiatsu (Ú£èÕ£º, Spiritual Pressure) is the physical force/pressure that a person's Reiryoku creates when released.

What sort of ability is having a body after revival made of physical energy?

I dunno if it would be intangibility or incorporeality seeing as he is just a mass of what makes these guys solid in that state.

Back