• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion #9

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Depends on what you think Countless means lol.
I feel that it should be used as a synonym to infinite as it is in real life, but the wiki doesn't think that.

For some reason, if something is described as "countless" it means that it just seems countless. While if it is described as infinite it doesn't just seem infinite, but it is infinite.

I think that this reasoning is really faulty, personally.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
By logic and description, it would be infinite. But by Yhwach's exact words it would be best at nigh-infinite essentially.
Yeah, Yhwach compares it to grains of sand, so nigh-infinite is the most likely.

I'm just saying that the terminology shouldn't be used to determine the size of a multiverse, but the context around it.

I don't think infinite futures determines it's a multiverse. You would need infinite universes for that.

We don't have confirmation in Bleach that each future is another universe persay.

If Yhwach was meant to exist in all timelines its impossible for a timeline where he doesn't exist to be possible.

Damn right. With the omni species that is Ichigo and 3rd most hax character that is Orihime for parents, he better have the wall of text for hax.

AnonymousBlank said:
Bleach sequel starring Kazui, Ichika and Nemuri. I can die happy just with that news alone.
Same here bruh,phew I miss bleach,a sequel for bleach about the new generations would be nice don't you think!

Random question: Can Yhwach give parts of his soul to non-Quincys to awaken Schrifts? Like, if Yhwach would give a part of his soul to Aizen would that awoke a Schrift for Aizen like it did to Uryu, for example?

Wait is this true?

That's part of the sketch book that hasn't come out yet. At least he is thinking about the future of the series.

Ovy7 said:
Random question: Can Yhwach give parts of his soul to non-Quincys to awaken Schrifts? Like, if Yhwach would give a part of his soul to Aizen would that awoke a Schrift for Aizen like it did to Uryu, for example?
He gave a Schrifts to a brain, an imagination of Gremmy, and a robot. (BG9)

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
What we'll we see from the art book? Ya know, besides art..
According to a wiki or site I went through a long time,we will be seeing new design's and sketches like never before,data book of characters and a new story(kek ignore the story part,I made it up lol.

Away from my PC, we're at 430 comments, someone willing to make the next thread? We only cleared 6 CRTs in the duration of this one while having added like 5.

Back