• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion #9

I still find it ridiculous that Kenpachi slaughtered KenpachiLloyd and those two fodder Ritters at the same time, without removing his eyepatch, and without getting scratched once. I can't even like.

Most Sternritters are just captain lvl. Post-Timeskip Kenpachi is far stronger than any of the captains with the exception of Unohana and Yamamoto without his eyepatch. So it makes sense for him to one shot the fodder sternritters even with his eyepatch on. Kenpachi probably defeated Loyd without taking any damage because he increased his power dramatically mid battle.

@Peter

>Most Sternritters are just captain lvl. Post-Timeskip Kenpachi is far stronger than any of the captains with the exception of Unohana and Yamamoto without his eyepatch

Kyouraku and ukitake,and maybe Byakuya have some things so say about that

Kyoraku and Ukitake maybe but Pre-Training Byakuya no way. Also I'm talking about raw power wise which does not include their hax abilities.

Well Byakuya and Kenpachi has always had their own little rivalry between them,i don't think anyone was far above the other at any instant

Zzsax said:
Well Byakuya and Kenpachi has always had their own little rivalry between them,i don't think anyone was far above the other at any instant
Azashiro took on most of the captains with the exception of the stronger ones like Kyoraku and Ukitake simultaneously according to the translations. And Kenpachi is > than Azashiro. So no Pre-Training Byakuya is by no means comparable to Post-Timeskip Kenpachi.

USklaverei said:
Someone for God's sake send me the manga link of Bleach colored, it may be Japanese, I just want it complete
https://*********.me/manga/bleach-digital-colored-comics/s2/v1/c1/10-1

Does anyone knows if Chad's La Muerte ever got calced, or what method can be use to calc it?

Don't think it's ever been calc'd, it would most likely yield impressive results given how tall and thick the wall he punched Gantenbainne through was. We see Rubonn and his Calaveras walk towards it once and they're just pixels on the floor.

That's why I'm asking, because it would give Chad some solid stats (he's currently town lvl IIRC).

I did a few calcs for the La Muerte with different methods, and it results were around 7A, but I don't those are correct methods for calcing it, so that's why I'm asking.

Edit: La Muerte being calced would also probably help with some scaling for the Espada, like Nnoitra, which no-solded the attack IIRC.

@Everyone

Don't be alarmed or get upset about the recent reveal of the incorrections of the God Tier calc and removal of said calc. The results were both inflated and deflated at the same time.

Raven Supreme is both an esteemed member of the Calc Group and has done several of the current accepted Bleach calcs. He will be updating the calc as we strive for accuracy and I completely trust his judgement.

Allow him the time he needs to find that accuracy, thus refrain from getting upset and instead maintain composure as we reach an end.

Honestly, probably remain similar. The two mistakes were the spherical method used as the formula, it was incorrect and inflated the result and that the incorrect concrete density was used and deflated the calc.

A positive and negative cancels out, just depends on Raven's new method, but I'm thinking it'll be similar.

Either way, I full trust Raven and he always strives for accuracy, so whatever he decides I will most likely agree with.

What method would he used instead of the sphere? I did a calc for Yhwach destroying seireitei with his reiatsu, and it resulted in multi continent lvl using only the size of seireitei without the surrounding area seeing on panel, but is in another wiki. I can no longer do calcs here in VSBW.

AppleLord said:
What method would he used instead of the sphere? I did a calc for Yhwach destroying seireitei with his reiatsu, and it resulted in multi continent lvl using only the size of seireitei without the surrounding area seeing on panel, but is in another wiki. I can no longer do calcs here in VSBW.
Which wiki?

And wasn't yhwach causing a world wide earthquake already ??(come to think of it nah,the earthquake was as a result of the worlds merging into each other at the hands of yhwach).

Btw, idk how people came to the conclusion that the worlds were falling due to soul disturbing, however...

0683-014
S4XoO1d
That doesnt look like soul disturbing to me...

I know this isnt combat applicable or anything, its just range, however i read somewhere that soul disturbing was the reason why everything was falling apart.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
@Everyone

Don't be alarmed or get upset about the recent reveal of the incorrections of the God Tier calc and removal of said calc. The results were both inflated and deflated at the same time.

Raven Supreme is both an esteemed member of the Calc Group and has done several of the current accepted Bleach calcs. He will be updating the calc as we strive for accuracy and I completely trust his judgement.

Allow him the time he needs to find that accuracy, thus refrain from getting upset and instead maintain composure as we reach an end.
Yes please, or members here we'll get the wrong idea about Fandom here.

W0NDER3X said:
Btw, idk how people came to the conclusion that the worlds were falling due to soul disturbing, however...
0683-014
S4XoO1d
That doesnt look like soul disturbing to me...
That's a vaporization feat. Reiatsu is hot. I did a calc for it, but I didn't add the surrounding area. I used the seireitei resulting in continent level. Adding the area around it would just add a tiny upgrade, but still be continent level.

W0NDER3X said:
I know this isnt combat applicable or anything, its just range, however i read somewhere that soul disturbing was the reason why everything was falling apart.
He is been using those attacks in combat since he absorbed the Soul King.

He is been using those attacks in combat since he absorbed the Soul King.

I was referring to Yhwach merging the worlds.

That's a vaporization feat. Reiatsu is hot. I did a calc for it, but I didn't add the surrounding area. I used the seireitei resulting in continent level. Adding the area around it would just add a tiny upgrade, but still be continent level.

If thats vaporization indeed, given the range is a pretty good feat (even though he's got better ones).

If yhwach get an upgrade to 5-b or any thing higher.. Why would u scale ichigo,aizen to him??! I mean..he is in another league and can stomp all of them together

FB IMG 1524165295931

Well, I have my issues with it, but I've left those in comments on there and I can't respond to it anymore until tomorrow.

I feel like my visualization of the feat is entirely different to a lot of people's interpretation of it. We never see him lifting huge chunks of country into the sky; we just see the buildings within visual range of the Shinigami on the ground going into the sky.

Everything about the Royal Palace doesn't indicate it is anywhere near as Seireitei.

Back