• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion #9

Zezu1995 said:
question you know how ishida and jugram etc are sub rel, wouldnt gerald get that via statment or is that not enough? he stated he was the strongest and fastest quincy which i can get seeing how many times he got amped
Not enough, we have to scale them to someone or something

Wouldn't we had seen the Soul King palace in each nightsky or day time shot when we saw the sun, moon and the stars in Soul Society?

AppleLord said:
Wouldn't we had seen the Soul King palace in each nightsky or day time shot when we saw the sun, moon and the stars in Soul Society?
well it's only the size of a small country and apparently really really far away,i don't think it is possible to see it

Zzsax said:
AppleLord said:
well it's only the size of a small country and apparently really really far away,i don't think it is possible to see it
We can still see stars the size of my fingers. The Soul King Palace has electricity because of Oetsu, and we don't see those lights.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
It's in a dimension inside of Soul Society,Pocket Dimensions are hardly a big deal.

Even Kisuke has a pocket dimension in his basement.
Is kisuke underground training area really another dimension?am not entirely sure of that..

Am not saying pocket dimension are a strange thing in bleach, am saying that SS and SKP are too physically connected to be considered separate dimensions

We can still see stars the size of my fingers. The Soul King Palace has electricity because of Oetsu, and we don't see those lights.

I hope you aren't implying that stars are the size of your fingers.

There is no way to see something that small from that sort of distance with the naked eye

all those instances of people going to the skp from seireitei are becase the actual palace is directly "above" siereitei. So falling striaghtdown from there would mean falling onto seireitei. The door to it is somewhere above, that's it. Unless you actually think thats how space in bleach looks like (hint it isn't).

so we are assuming that the whole ground of SKP is a gaping country sized portal that leads to the atmosphere of SS cuz apparently despite being a separate dimension of its own,it doesnt have a freaking lithosphere just an atmosphere)

And at the upper atmosphere of SS is a gaping country sized door/portal that leads to the bottom of SKP.

And these country sized doors were not shown even once.

OK I think am getting the picture now,just not sure how this is more logical than SKP and SS being physically connected

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Lol your sitting here arguing against the canon of a fictional series where souls bleed and have babies.

LOL.. actually they bleed spirit blood and have invisible spirit babies..so kinda logical I guess

It was referenced hundreds of times to be in another deminsion.. Let me count Bleach manga; Chapter 223, pages 7-8

Code:
Chapter 518, pages 16-17 Chapter 516, page 13 Chapter 599, pages 13-14 Chapter 627, pages 8-9 & 14-17 Chapter 628, pages 14-17 Chapter 630, page 7 Chapter 538, page 3 Chapter 520, page 13 Chapter 519, pages 6-12
Assuming all of these Statment are lies isn't logical at all

Hoshino~Aya said:
IMG 20181101 000534
So BBS verse is Multiversal? ƒÿ» This info can come useful in future if we get some good game feats
Taking into account the number of different versions of each character, it is probably a Multiverse, yes.

AppleLord said:
I am reading Toriko has anyone read it before? They are in the Vegetable Sky right now. Midora was foreshadowed, I think, because of his crazy hair in the chair in chapter 101.
Yeah, I really liked it and hope you'll enjoy it.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
If she (he?) performed a feat with the visionary, what would the scaling be like for those two?
He/She revealed they had Gremmy's brain, but left after the reveal. Its possible they have used it already, but it hasn't been told to us then.

We've had AP statements for abilities, those abilities used, statements of AP comparison and a couple speed stuff (Candice's lightning being all around superior to natural lightning, Grimmjow deflecting the lightning and Tsukishima reacting to it while countering it). The real fights start haven't started yet as well.

W0NDER3X said:
What tier would you guys put in Bleach Brave Souls as a whole?
I don't see the characters being much stronger than canon and the event character's abilities are too vague/not elaborated on.

Back