• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion #9

where are you even getting 4000km from? Also SS has outerspace, gremmy sent kenpachi to outerspace. So I think the royal palace is probably in another dimension.

the two dimensions are parallel, so it doesn't matter which one it was both would have outerspace.

And the fight is taking place in SS, why would you assume he sent him to the human world?

also IDK if this is known but the almighty let yhwach see ichigo's past (when ichigo and co first confronted yhwach), so he can see a persons future and their past.

This one isn't really clear cut but things destroyed through the almighty seem to be unable to regen, there is ichigo's bankai but also aizens arm which was cut off never seemed to regen.

AnonymousBlank said:
Between the sheer distance the gates imply and the fact some don't accept the Palace as being in another dimension, it ends up in space. (sigh) I had to give up on that thread for the day.
It wouldn't end up in space tho,the barriers are just like a passage way to soul king palace just like dangai,soul king palace is in a dimension separate from soul society per yamjis words.

USklaverei said:
So I was thinking about the day we were debating about the distance from the SS and the Soul Palace, one member quoted Yhwach being sent 4000 km down and reaching no barrier, so the barriers would have at least that distance from each other . As there are 72 barriers, the distance would be 288000 km.
Well, this seems consistent to me and this would have introduced some characters that crossed that distance in a few seconds, for example Lille, which crossed in 6 (If you use the speech application, you will find this time), Mimihagi also to climb some seconds.
Do you think it's a good idea to do a CRT on ??
I found a way to get a good distance, but I will make a blog for it later,but you could still make a blog for this or a CRT.

Bobybobster said:
where are you even getting 4000km from? Also SS has outerspace, gremmy sent kenpachi to outerspace. So I think the royal palace is probably in another dimension.
Senri Tsuutenshô sends everything to a distance of 1000ri

Zezu1995 said:
oh i see, ya you're correct
Novels also mention that stars become visible at night in SS, makes sense with gremmy's outerspace stuff where we see many stars or other luminous objects.

AppleLord said:
Add this one to the list.

Ichigo has too many keys. We could make another profile for final arc Ichigo which is manga only.
Added it.

Ichigo has that many keys because he has that many forms and differences of power between arcs.

Pretty sure the barriers were already broken by ichigo and had a cool down before they came back.

Bobybobster said:
Pretty sure the barriers were already broken by ichigo and had a cool down before they came back.
What he ment is that we could use this to get a distance by using the fact that ichibei knocked yhwach down 4000k and yet it didn't still reach any of the gates,so we could assume the gates to be 4000km apart from each other as a lowball,which would give us 288000km or 288000000m

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
No it wasn't,there is legit no confirmation or anything.
Pretty sure @Tatahakai said he had no problem with the calc except the timeframe which he insisted on using 30minutes which the calc is using,so yeah,it's accepted.

Call me crazy but aren't there just three dimensions/worlds..soul society,hueco mundo and human world.

Soul king palace being a dimension and not a part of SS,would make there be four dimensions/worlds in total,which is widely inaccurate.

I mean things have physically travelled and literally fell from that distance several times,and it's definitely not the same as a portal or gate,because the only time a portal was used was when urahara and the captains went there and the difference in their respective travel was clear.

Another thing is when crossing dimensions in bleach, you have to make a portal but apparently you need to destroy a barrier?to cross dimensions to SKP?.while I do believe SKP is blocked by dimensional barriers, I don't believe it's in another dimension entirely.

If it is,So can can SS and the hueco mundo be physically travelled from the human world as well??of course not,that was never the case.

Yamamoto said it was in another dimension. Soul King Palace can only be travel physically if the 72 barriers are open. Quincy, Shinigami, and Arrancars used their portals to get there; Shadows, Senkaimon, and Garganta. The Dangai, Garganta,Muken, and all the hundreds of Valley of Scream pocket dimensions inside the Dangai and Garganta count as Aura created a copy of the Soul King palace in one of them.

Zzsax said:
Call me crazy but aren't there just three dimensions/worlds..soul society,hueco mundo and human world.
Soul king palace being a dimension and not a part of SS,would make there be four dimensions/worlds in total,which is widely inaccurate.

I mean things have physically travelled and literally fell from that distance several times,and it's definitely not the same as a portal or gate,because the only time a portal was used was when urahara and the captains went there and the difference in their respective travel was clear.

Another thing is when crossing dimensions in bleach, you have to make a portal but apparently you need to destroy a barrier?to cross dimensions to SKP?.while I do believe SKP is blocked by dimensional barriers, I don't believe it's in another dimension entirely.

If it is,So can can SS and the hueco mundo be physically travelled from the human world as well??of course not,that was never the case.
Am pretty sure it wasn't stated that there were only 3 dimensions, when we have the beast realm, hell dimension and muken,which was never stated to exist in soul society nor the human world or earth.And why is this still a question when yamji said soul king palace was it's own dimension away from soul society
0223-007
,it's possible that the barriers are just used as a gateway to the dimension as I've not seen a planet that takes a week to move from it's atmosphere to the ground using mach 1 speed.

> Soul King Palace can only be travel physically if the 72 barriers are open.

If the SKP can be travelled physically from SS at all, doesn't that mean it's physically in the same space.i mean you can literally throw down a stone from SKP and if the barriers are down it will literally "fall down" on SS.that shouldn't be possible for something in another dimension.

Yamamoto said it was in another dimension

Apparently I can't find this scan but with nigh countless scenarios and statements contradicting this notion,its either moot or a mistranslation at best.

Quincy, Shinigami, and Arrancars used their portals to get there; Shadows, Senkaimon, and Garganta.

Actually anyone(apart from urahara's group)went up there physically,even the Zero division themselves...the quincies only used the shadows to summon when they where up at SKP already.and also using portal to get there doesn't always equal different dimensions.

I think the whole SKP dimensional barrier debacle,means it blocks physical as well as space(dimensional)travel,when the barriers are active.not that it's in another dimension separate from SS

Danny1112 said:
Zzsax said:

Am pretty sure it wasn't stated that there were only 3 dimensions, when we have the beast realm, hell dimension and muken,which was never stated to exist in soul society nor the human world or earth.And why is this still a question when yamji said soul king palace was it's own dimension away from soul society
0223-007
,it's possible that the barriers are just used as a gateway to the dimension as I've not seen a planet that takes a week to move from it's atmosphere to the ground using mach 1 speed.
@zzsax this^^

It's a dimension within SS, not a separate dimension. And there are more than 3 dimensions anyway, talking about valley of screams, but 3 main ones.

@Danny

it's possible that the barriers are just used as a gateway to the dimension

A barrier and a gateway are two very different things,to the point of being antonyms.the barrier where put in place to prevent entrance to SKP and are "brought down/deactivated" to allow entrance .

Like I said too many scenarios and statements contradict Yama-ji statement at this point

Just think of it as a portal that's always open above seiretei, with barriers as protection. Like a yukio dimension in SS, but bigger.

@boby

But we are never shown this "portal",or any one passing through void spaces like Garganta,just people and things physically falling down and shooting themselves up

The Royal Palace is in another dimension, we are told this. The only reason things were traveling up and down it were due to the fact that doors of the dimension were forcibly left open by Ichigo as Yhwach said.

Zzsax said:
@boby

But we are never shown this "portal",or any one passing through void spaces like Garganta,just people and things physically falling down and shooting themselves up
How do you get from SS to human world? Open a portal to dangai and physically travel to the other end. Here the portal is always open and so there are no contradictions with it being in a pocket dimension above seiretei as we are told in the manga.

@Imade & Boby

So basically, there is an ever open portal (which we are never shown) that leads to a void space at least hundreds of meters(which we are never shown) despite the number of people that repeatedly travelled that distance.

And how can it be in another dimension and be above SS at the same time??

Just clarifying things at this point because we all seem to be working with huge assumptions

And we all saw what is was like to travel through void spaces when Urahara transported the captains,it was way different from the way the royal training team and the royal guards travelled

it can't just be above seiretei otherwise they would all be in outerspace. We don't need to be shown the portal when we already know it's in another dimension. The portal doesn't lead to any void space, it just leads to the pocket dimension, and then you need to travel several thousand km to reach the royal palace.

There is also another dimensions below seireitei, the muken. There is no portal shown for it, are we to assume a space that stretches on infinitely lies diireclty below seireitei?

Characters can access the Time Chamber in dbz through a door, but somehow 72 barriers isn't realistic for a dimension. Muken is also access through a door, but somehow is not a dimension of infinite size anymore. ƒñö

Guess what happened after the 72 barriers closed? Yhwach opened a port to SS instead of jumping down like Ichigo did. Remember when Urahara said that if they go up to the SK palace there would be no return? Why? Because he couldn't make a portal to come down once the doors were closed.

Muken has a door,which was mentioned severally and i think the door is the size of a building at least, as it was under the 1st division building. And the door is supposedly non existent except someone possesed the key.(no idea how Yhwach got in though)

That's the problem,there was never a door mentioned when going to SKP.Yhwach,team ichigo and Royal guards launched themselves from different places without aiming anywhere "door" in particular,just above.

Not to mention they kept using "height" when referring to SKP AND SS distance.SKP doesn't even have a lithosphere(Floor/ground),it's just a bunch of floating cities and if you fall, you fall straight to SS

Lille fell and just landed at SS,Toshiro was trying to save a whole city from falling through.and kept preventing someone as Gigantic as Gerard from falling for fear of wiping out SS,and these where from random positions

Now either that is one big ass door or there is no "door"just physical space with barriers.

question you know how ishida and jugram etc are sub rel, wouldnt gerald get that via statment or is that not enough? he stated he was the strongest and fastest quincy which i can get seeing how many times he got amped

Back