• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion #9

shouldn't yammy's soul suck technically work on characters from other verses? Spiritual power in bleach gives control over one's soul. Or does equalization mean it doesnt matter?

Seems it's something he always could have done.. Looks like the Mayuri we know is a fake? where the hell is the real one? Kenpachi states Grimmjow is as strong a Nnoitra?

Mayuri spread out his hands. Tsukishima shifted his position slightly, but then shook his head with a faint smile upon his lips.

"There's no point in inserting a bookmark into a book that only has its front and back covers."

"What do you mean by that, Tsukishima?"

Tsukishima replied to Ginjo's surprised question,

"There is no past. He is still infantile."

Ginjo then laughed.

"I see. So you saw the 'thickness' of the past even before using the blade?"

Kyoraku added,

"Ah! So that's not the main body.."

It was just a flesh doll that was manipulated externally, it just resembled Mayuri. There was hardly any past belonging to it, just a few minutes after birth. Tsukishima smiled.

Just want to make it clear..

So, Shu can read others mind, basically their whole life worth of memories? Not just how much of a past someone has time? I mean it make sense, becuz to insert himself in someone's memories, first he got to know it..

PS. Sorry for my English, I'm kinda sleep but I have to know it before I sleep

That's actually a speed feat depending on how much of their memory he seen in a certain time frame if all of that was described in the novel

Great.. This is a really good ability and gonna help him in future battles, most probably.. Hope he'll show this ability during some battle again.

AstralKing7 said:
That's actually a speed feat depending on how much of their memory he seen in a certain time frame if all of that was described in the novel
Similar to Itachi's feat from his novel, isn't it

Similar to Itachi's feat from his novel, isn't it

Yeah hopefully tho the writer didn't say anything about Tsukishima looking at the memories in a instant cause that would be an outlier just like Itachi

Tsukishima implies the fake hadn't been alive for long at all. But this does lead to some instances where Tsukishima viewed years in the manga and this novel.

The most notable perhaps being when he viewed several years in a tree in the time it took Candice's lightning to travel towards him in the Novel.

Hmmm,seems like the translator said something of part 13 remaining, what does that mean??like does he mean that it's already out but not translated yet!!as I didn't see any mention of shinji's bankai after all the hype sike.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Seems it's something he always could have done.. Looks like the Mayuri we know is a fake? where the hell is the real one? Kenpachi states Grimmjow is as strong a Nnoitra?
Kenpachi didn't specify if it was Base or Resurreccion Nnoitra. Although I think it's probably referring to Base Grimmjow being comparable to Resurreccion Nnoitra since it wouldn't really make sense otherwise.

Mayuri has some feats in this chapter.

• A fake body. But his body has always been fake? He killed himself once, remember the liquid form? Against that Arrancar figh he had no organs. Against Pernida he sew his own arm. He is very weird.
  • If the above is confirmed it will give him resistance to past manipulation, and mind manipulation through the use of a fake body. (I'm not assuming he was replace by the enemy since no one from the Gotei 13 reacted to the news, not even Kyoraku.)
  • Mayuri can use a kido to sense reiatsu in another dimension. (The Valley of Scream is located inside the Dangai which is a dimension outside of time-space.
  • Mayuri can use 2 small balls to create a portable portal to dangai.

So is anyone doing yama's bankai calc? If so I think it'd be better to calc the energy needed to evaporate all the water on the planets surface, this was what hitsugaya noted would happen and when yama ceases his bankai there is rainfall immediately, implying water was being dryed up.

"Is he stronger than Nnoitra? Hmmm.. Compared to that dead guy, this one isn't much different in strength... Excellent!"

So do we upgrade Espada 5-0 and basicaly all the tier 7 characters to Multicontinentle now or do we put the Meninas upgrade to bed?

No. The novel ony provided more evidence for their cureent profile keys. We could add the description about what was mention in Hisagi and Grimmjow's case, but no other changes are needed. Hisagi was compared in base to SS Arc Ichigo before he left to save Rukia. Hisagi is at least Town level+

Bobybobster said:
So is anyone doing yama's bankai calc? If so I think it'd be better to calc the energy needed to evaporate all the water on the planets surface, this was what hitsugaya noted would happen and when yama ceases his bankai there is rainfall immediately, implying water was being dryed up.
I asked my buddy in his blog to do it,the one who did the yamji calc,but it seems he hasn't responded, don't worry,I will pm him on this.if I was to do the calc,the result would be around low petatons range to continent level if applying 30 min's like the other calc.

Dr.Fix said:
"Is he stronger than Nnwoitra? Hmmm.. Compared to that dead guy, this one isn't much different in strength... Excellent!"
So do we upgrade Espada 5-0 and basicaly all the tier 7 characters to Multicontinentle now or do we put the Meninas upgrade to bed?
Lol dude

Back