• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion #9

Dr.Fix said:
"Is he stronger than Nnoitra? Hmmm.. Compared to that dead guy, this one isn't much different in strength... Excellent!"
So do we upgrade Espada 5-0 and basicaly all the tier 7 characters to Multicontinentle now or do we put the Meninas upgrade to bed?
We shouldn't touch the Arrancar Arc Keys until Soldier Blue finishes his Gran Rey Cero, Cero Oscuras and Lanza calcs. I also predict multiple calcs in the future for Las Noches' size again.

I wish I could do some more complex calcs, cause I was able to do Gremmy's meteor calc using only statements and it results in 6-B when using Yoruichi's Seireitei size statement and Gremmy's statement that the meteor would destroy Seireitei only. That calc is easy, others are harder.

No use of art and no hypocrisy needed.

Anyone here know speed feat for ulq?

Since its just a circular reasoning

Ulq mhs+ because he blitz ichigo

Ichigo mhs+ comparable to grimja and ulq

And grimjow is mhs+ because his comparable to ichigo

I think you confused the keys. Ichigo has a MHS+ rating for his Shikai and Bankai in Soul Society Arc. So Ulquiorra and Grimmjow get MHS+ off that rating. The MHS+ key that states "Comparable to Grimmjow and Ulquiorra" is for his Arrancar Arc key.

However, his Keys are a mess and I wish we can clean them up later on cause:

Substitute Shinigami | Soul Society Arc | Soul Society Arc (Bankai training) | Arrancar Arc | Full Hollow Form Ichigo | Post-Dangai/Final Getsuga Tenshou Ichigo | Fullbring Arc | Thousand Year Blood War Arc | True Shikai | Merged Hollow Form (True Shikai) | True Bankai

is disgusting and leaves out so many forms.

He should have:

Base Human | Substitute Shinigami | Soul Society Arc Shikai (Pre-Bankai Training) | Soul Society Shikai (Post-Bankai Training) | Soul Society Arc Bankai | Arrancar Arc Shikai | Arrancar Arc Bankai | Arrancar Arc Hollowfication | Zangetsu (Vasto Lorde) | Dangai/FGT | Fullbring Stage 1 | Fullbring Stage 2 | Fullbring Stage 3 | Fullbring Shikai | Fullbring Bankai | Thousand Year Blood War Fullbring Bankai (Post Quincy Power Release) | True Shikai | Hollow Merge True Shikai | True Bankai | Hollow Merge True Bankai

The man has many forms and his powers rapidly change in arcs even (Bankai Ichigo when he first fought Grimmjow was casually defeated without Grimmjow pulling out his blade and in their third fight Bankai Ichigo fought Grimmjow to a stand still when he used his blade).

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Edited the OP, the Hado 99 ability was added to Urahara and Aizen.
12 CRTs left now.
Add this one to the list.

Ichigo has too many keys. We could make another profile for final arc Ichigo which is manga only.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
I think you confused the keys. Ichigo has a MHS+ rating for his Shikai and Bankai in Soul Society Arc. So Ulquiorra and Grimmjow get MHS+ off that rating. The MHS+ key that states "Comparable to Grimmjow and Ulquiorra" is for his Arrancar Arc key.
However, his Keys are a mess and I wish we can clean them up later on cause:

Substitute Shinigami | Soul Society Arc | Soul Society Arc (Bankai training) | Arrancar Arc | Full Hollow Form Ichigo | Post-Dangai/Final Getsuga Tenshou Ichigo | Fullbring Arc | Thousand Year Blood War Arc | True Shikai | Merged Hollow Form (True Shikai) | True Bankai

is disgusting and leaves out so many forms.

He should have:

Base Human | Substitute Shinigami | Soul Society Arc Shikai (Pre-Bankai Training) | Soul Society Shikai (Post-Bankai Training) | Soul Society Arc Bankai | Arrancar Arc Shikai | Arrancar Arc Bankai | Arrancar Arc Hollowfication | Zangetsu (Vasto Lorde) | Dangai/FGT | Fullbring Stage 1 | Fullbring Stage 2 | Fullbring Stage 3 | Fullbring Shikai | Fullbring Bankai | Thousand Year Blood War Fullbring Bankai (Post Quincy Power Release) | True Shikai | Hollow Merge True Shikai | True Bankai | Hollow Merge True Bankai

The man has many forms and his powers rapidly change in arcs even (Bankai Ichigo when he first fought Grimmjow was casually defeated without Grimmjow pulling out his blade and in their third fight Bankai Ichigo fought Grimmjow to a stand still when he used his blade).
If I'm not mistaken he also was said by Tenjiro or the hot spring guy that he would be twice as strong if he used the hot spring, it can just be the guy just saying that the hot spring is of high quality or Ichigo did get twice as strong... But he still got his ass kicked by a bunch of Asauchi

So I was thinking about the day we were debating about the distance from the SS and the Soul Palace, one member quoted Yhwach being sent 4000 km down and reaching no barrier, so the barriers would have at least that distance from each other . As there are 72 barriers, the distance would be 288000 km.
Well, this seems consistent to me and this would have introduced some characters that crossed that distance in a few seconds, for example Lille, which crossed in 6 (If you use the speech application, you will find this time), Mimihagi also to climb some seconds.

Do you think it's a good idea to do a CRT on ??

I think that might have been done before. Not to mention people will claim that putss the Palace in space despite the whole "other dimension" thing.

it wasnt the other dimension iirc.. since both SS/earth are the same they used the same size /distance on earth and it ended up in space

Yes, with that done the Mimihagi and Lille would be considered Relativist, that would be good.

Mimihagi
(288,000,000 / 5) = 57,600,000 m / s or Mach 169,411.

Lille
(288,000,000 / 6) = 48,000,000 m / s or Mach 141,176.

Between the sheer distance the gates imply and the fact some don't accept the Palace as being in another dimension, it ends up in space. (sigh) I had to give up on that thread for the day.

I think it was "they only travel a distance" something or other. Ignoring the fact that characters also need to travel a distance through the Garganta to reach HM/SS/World of Living and need to travel a distance through the Dangai to reach SS/World of Living.

But no, travelling a distance through the gates clearly mean they are within the same dimension.

Back