• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion #9

Is Tsunayashiro one of the Five Great Noble Houses, or is it a lesser noble house?

What is his purpose in the story?

I have not read any of CFYOW btw.

He's the main villain of CFYOW and the one that got Tosen's friend killed from what I've read. He also is the current leader of one of the five noble houses, the Tsunayashiro Clan although it's implied he did it by force iirc.

Hst master said:
He's the main villain of CFYOW and the one that got Tosen's friend killed from what I've read. He also is the current leader of the One of the five noble houses the Tsunayashiro Clan although it's implied he did it by force iirc.
I thought the villain was a Fullbringer Chick named Aura who was the "Soul Chain of the Soul King" or something?

What ability is rejecting the union of matter? Orihime's creates a shield inside the opponent that does this kind of hax, but it has to pierce the body first. It was her first kill in the manga.

AppleLord said:
What ability is rejecting the union of matter? Orihime's creates a shield inside the opponent that does this kind of hax, but it has to pierce the body first. It was her first kill in the manga.
Um matter manipulation or destruction

Bump,shinji final show his bankai"damn,all is left is ichigo,hisagi and jushiro but his dead sike",I just wish they would revive him back and he then shows his bankai or they do a flash back of his past self using his bankai sike.

The recent closed Aizen regen dowgrade thread was argued that Quincy don't erase souls.

Here is the evidence that they do: (Just incase I am not present you can quote me in the new thread.)

Souls and Soul Society main component or material is Reishi (spiritual matter). Yhwach isn't talking metaphorical here.

COMPLETELY
Completely eradicates, completely extinguishes.

What I found more annoying was the fact that people were saying "Eradicate and Extinguish don't mean completely eradicated and extinguished". If they had just clicked any one of my scans they would have seen the word "completely" in every one of my scans describing those actions.
I digress, the thread was closed after a good amount of discussion and it closed with an overwhelming majority disagreeing with the downgrade. So long as the message was gotten across and the reasonings defended.

Well, I made the argument that the "completely", in the context of Bleach, might not mean "beyond the point of leaving even some semblance of spiritual particles".

When a Quincy kills a spiritual being, unlike a shinigami, it actually kills them, instead of just purifying them. It kills them in its entirety, or completely.

So I argued the point that the "completely" in this case meant that the souls were actually destroyed.

I also made the point that when a Quincy kills a Spiritual being, it has a disintegration effect, implying that they don't erase the souls of said spiritual beings, but... well, disintegrate them.

Abd2u said:
I don't understand what does Quincy have to do with aizen Regenerationn?
Ichigo is part Quincy, and the FGT and therefore Mugetsu is partly Quincy in nature, and therefore would destroy the soul instead of purifying it. That's what is believed, I think.

The damage the Quincy have on the soul would dictate the level of Regenerationn that Aizen had to regen from.

so has that SS being a planet thing cleared up? Don't want to waste time trying to argue it when potential new feats involving SS gets released in the novel.

Bobybobster said:
so has that SS being a planet thing cleared up? Don't want to waste time trying to argue it when potential new feats involving SS gets released in the novel.
Yeah I think so,@imade gave a valid reason for this,and he also said there is no need for a CRT.

Back