• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMade debunked this. This is what he said:

That is a mistranslations, someone forgot the ` located on the second kanji which has it read as Four Way Sanri, 3 Ri radius basically.

So it is 3 Ri after all.

Thanks

Dangai Ichigo said:
Does anyone have the Ichigo slicing Senbonzakura calc ? Both Manga and Anime if possible
i would like that very much too

i mean , blocking thousands if not millions of blades in a few moments must count for something

didnt someone agree on it being a shockwave -We all know he cut all of them byakuya even said it but it would be way too high-

Zezu1995 said:
didnt someone agree on it being a shockwave -We all know he cut all of them byakuya even said it but it would be way too high-
Maybe... But we already some really high stuff later to ignore (COUGH COUGH AARONIERO)

If I recall Ichigo sliced up all the petals in 2 seconds and in one frame it had something around 22 or more slashing motions from what I could count. This is for the anime only, the manga is a whole other can of worms

We know Litotto is one of the stronger Ritters and was the only one to actually dodge Auswhalen by herself, even saving GiGi despite everyone having seen the lights raining down. Maybe the others backscale a bit?

So just making sure these are all the calcs we are going to use to scale the characters right?

Chad's crater (8-A) (Scales to Soul Society Arc Chad and Base Uryu)

Ikkaku tanks stuff (7-C+) (Scales to lieutenants)

Shikai Toshiro's storm (7-A) (Scales to Soul Society Arc Shikai Captains)

Ulquiorra's Cero Oscuras (6-C and High 6-C) (Scales to most Arrancar Arc characters)

Lanza del Relampago (TBD) (Scales majority of the Post-Timeskip characters and maybe all top tiers if the new meteor calc is lower than it and this isn't considered an outlier)

Gremmy Meteor (TBD) (Scales to all top tiers)

Casual Yhwach lifting Wandereich (5-C) (Only scales to Merged Hollow True Shikai Ichigo)

Kinda, there's obviously some exceptions and then we have the potential multipliers and updates to these calcs like Cero Oscuras depending on a Las Noches recalc.

That calc is likely going to be useless. Urahara scales to the Lanza del Relampago since he's on par with Base Aizen. And the Lanza del Relampago is supposed to be somewhere in the 6-B range.

Also wasn't there a High 6-C feat for Post-Timeskip Toshiro? Is that calc usable or not? Cause that would help a lot with the Post-Timeskip character scaling.

Lanza del Relampago was pegged at Large Island level+ in one of my calcs. And it had a lot of input from Kepekley.

Wasn't that the old calc? I heard people say the new Lanza del Relampago will be 6-B if we use the new size of Hueco Mundo. Cause that how the Cero Oscuras went from 6-C to High 6-C

Didnt that calc use an old LN size? I remember the height being used only being a third of the currently accepted size. Though that will change anyway if we move over to statements only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back