• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blake Belladona vs Guts

Yeah, because I'm good at it, unlike yourself.
No you aren't... Because you only throw disses when you are wrong, which is most if the time

Plus it's good that I'm not good at debating 😴 being good at telling and knowing the truth is all I need

I dont think Blake has shown that level of Aura control unfortuately
Actually, nevermind, he can't survive it lmao. If she can't use it though it's irrelevant.
I know
I was just bringing up a fair point in all seriousness
This is post-haven Blake after all and even the likes of Post-Beacon Ren could do it and she is equivalent if not greater than Ren in this key
Regardless I doubt she would do so anyways cause that generally isn't her style

If this has already been covered or not, I simply dont care

The girl scales to 249 tons of TNT, while Guts scales far bove 118 Tons. Like, far above. Now, it should also be taken into account that even if Blake is minimally stronger than him, Guts has experience fighting opponents who are not only faster than his eyes, but are also capable of knocking him down with a single touch to the point that Guts himself admitted that he was being physically obliterated, all this after several other tiring battles that took place on the same night. And yet, Guts defeats the apostle at end of the night, even when his arm looks like this. He also has some experience to fight opponents much more durable than his AP. Even a much less skilled version of Guts is able of fighting opponents capable of beating him with one hand. Besides, his stamina is almost unlimited, so I don't doubt that he will fight until he reaches a point where Blake can no longer keep up.

Guts also has his mechanical arm that is capable of releasing explosions, and in this case, he actually uses such explosions with stealth against his opponents. He can even pretend to be dead in order to hit his opponent with a clear shot. And speaking of stealth, he really likes to use it in some cases

So yeah, I'm gonna vote for Guts

The girl scales to 249 tons of TNT, while Guts scales far bove 118 Tons. Like, far above. Now, it should also be taken into account that even if Blake is minimally stronger than him, Guts has experience fighting opponents who are not only faster than his eyes, but are also capable of knocking him down with a single touch to the point that Guts himself admitted that he was being physically obliterated, all this after several other tiring battles that took place on the same night. And yet, Guts defeats the apostle at end of the night, even when his arm looks like this. He also has some experience to fight opponents much more durable than his AP. Even a much less skilled version of Guts is able of fighting opponents capable of beating him with one hand. Besides, his stamina is almost unlimited, so I don't doubt that he will fight until he reaches a point where Blake can no longer keep up.

Guts also has his mechanical arm that is capable of releasing explosions, and in this case, he actually uses such explosions with stealth against his opponents. He can even pretend to be dead in order to hit his opponent with a clear shot. And speaking of stealth, he really likes to use it in some cases

So yeah, I'm gonna vote for Guts
Not all of this has been covered, actually, so thanks for bringing up more points.

Did ya bring up a much weaker Guts like insanely more weak fighting off 100 soldiers while weakened for like a night?

The girl scales to 249 tons of TNT, while Guts scales far bove 118 Tons. Like, far above.
This was already brought up. Theyre close in AP with their scaling chains taken into account but Blake is slightly stronger
Besides, his stamina is almost unlimited, so I don't doubt that he will fight until he reaches a point where Blake can no longer keep up. Even a much less skilled version of Guts is able of fighting opponents capable of beating him with one hand
Blake in this key has significantly more stamina than her Beacon Arc key which could fight against Grimm nonstop for a full day before tiring out, so while Guts does have better stamina in the long term, its unlikely that this fight would come down to a stamina battle
Explosives are nothing new to Blake, and trying to stealth against her isnt really going to work as she has heightened senses of hearing and vision due to her faunus heritage which are further heightened by her aura senses

You are evil, you don't like I tell the truth, you don't like that I'm not evil, you want a place where no one challenges you or something, you want fake love around you, you are inferior so you like to act superior, you don't like superior things 🤔, you dislike someone because they haven't experienced the same problem as you, you don't like monkeys 😶‍🌫️, you don't like 🤔 hmm... That I'm not serious, that I'm delusional? Or what is it? Me need explain

Last edited:
will her ice clone be useful at all?
If she is in CQC range, yes, it has the potential to completely encase Guts in ice that is durable to the point that people as strong as blake cant break it and people as physically strong as her are physically restrained by it, meaning Guts would either be physically incapacitated or have to resort to blowing himself up with bombs to escape (which is also assuming that he is frozn while his cannon arm is active, otheriwse he would just be blowing off his own arm and sacrificing his cannon just to escape the ice)

If she is in CQC range, yes, it has the potential to completely encase Guts in ice that is durable to the point that people as strong as blake cant break it and people as physically strong as her are physically restrained by it, meaning Guts would either be physically incapacitated or have to resort to blowing himself up with bombs to escape (which is also assuming that he is frozn while his cannon arm is active, otheriwse he would just be blowing off his own arm and sacrificing his cannon just to escape the ice)
Again, as I've said many times, at best, Dragon Slayer will get encased in ice due to Guts abusing its size throughout the fight, it's unlikely she will be able to encase his entire form or his cannon arm in ice completely.

Blake in this key has significantly more stamina than her Beacon Arc key which could fight against Grimm nonstop for a full day before tiring ou
That's a Thursday for Guts
and trying to stealth against her isnt really going to work as she has heightened senses of hearing and vision due to her faunus heritage which are further heightened by her aura senses
I could be wrong, but I am almost certain that the apostles have enhanced senses as well

Besides enhanced senses are not able to figure out whether a person is conscious or not. If so, you'd better prove it

Im gonna add your Vote but before that I want you to tell me
By what means and methods will all of this Enable Guts to beat blake
Cause from what I'm getting, your argument is basically guts just outlasting Blake long enough to get enough hits in and take the Win

Can she spam the different clones? Like encase dragon slayer then while he's trying to get it out, send a fire clone to explode?

BTW, for AP reference:

Human Mozgus' casual God Breath(119.07 tons) <<< Apostle Form Mozgus <= Injured Guts (Matched and defeated Apostle Form Mozgus) << Human Grunbeld (Effortlessly stomped an injured Guts) <= Fully Healthy Guts << Apostle Form Grunbeld << Apostle Form Grunbeld's durability <<<<< Berserker Armor Guts (Effortlessly dominated Apostle Form Grunbeld and made a crack in his face with a single slash)

Queen Lancer undamaged by 250 tons <<< Arma Gigas (Stomped the Queen Lancer in three attacks) <<<<< Vernal (Oneshot Arma Gigas) = Post-Haven Blake

BTW, for AP reference:

Human Mozgus' casual God Breath(119.07 tons) <<< Apostle Form Mozgus <= Injured Guts (Matched and defeated Apostle Form Mozgus) << Human Grunbeld (Effortlessly stomped an injured Guts) <= Fully Healthy Guts << Apostle Form Grunbeld << Apostle Form Grunbeld's durability <<<<< Berserker Armor Guts (Effortlessly dominated Apostle Form Grunbeld and made a crack in his face with a single slash)

Queen Lancer undamaged by 250 tons <<< Arma Gigas (Stomped the Queen Lancer in three attacks) <<<<< Vernal (Oneshot Arma Gigas) = Post-Haven Blake
Didn't you just say minutes ago
This was already brought up. Theyre close in AP with their scaling chains taken into account but Blake is slightly stronger

Back