• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blake Belladona vs Guts

so whats the win cons bois
Its currently agreed to be incon, both have multiple ways of winning. Both are pretty much equal in power, durability and skill, so it comes down to a match between Blake's greater agility, lifting strength, and versatility vs Guts' stamina, and survivability. Its literally a tossup between Guts outlasting Blake long enough to break her aura and kill her vs Blake catching Guts with one of her elemental AoEs and preventing him from moving long enough to kill him or taking his weapon away with her absurd lifting strength advantage

Last edited:
azontr carried this thread on his back. I agree with your arguments in addition other calculations and feats of intelligence mentioned here, so I vote for Guts FRA.
What calculations and feats of intelligence? Blake was agreed to be stronger and it was agreed several times that theyre approximately equal in skill

Blake fra as this is close however Blake's dust shots and speedy attacks + her being stronger net a w

Side Note
Im tempted to shift Blake to Atlas Key
Why?
Cause it makes things more fair. We are using the Latest version of Guts so might as well do the same for Blake

Plus
No one is gonna Blake vs Guts match for a REALLY long time after this so might ad well set both to their best I'd say

Thats just me though... I'll do so if everyone else is fine with it though

Blake fra as this is close however Blake's dust shots and speedy attacks + her being stronger net a w
azontr carried this thread on his back. I agree with your arguments in addition other calculations and feats of intelligence mentioned here, so I vote for Guts FRA.
Added

Back