• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BLACK CLOVER: THE FINALS, THE REAL DARK TRIAD & yuno VS THE KING OF DEVILS [SPOILERS!!!] SCORE: 2-0

Arnoldstone18

#1 Nero Enthusiast
Username Only
Match Commentary:

The match starts fast, Dark Triad starts well with a good sneaky tactic.

Lucifero is no fool, He FIGURES THEM OUT AND DISMANTLES THEIR ATTACK

Luci goes in for his attack, Tries to move past Yami and score, BUT YUNO COMES TO YAMI'S AID.

He goes in again on Natch to score, BUT ASTA COME OUT OF NOWHERE TO PREVENT THE GOAL

Asta and Yuno, How good are they!

HOWEVER

Asta was such a great defender in this match but his ankles got broken by Lucifero's dribble, pun intended
He also wasn't such a great attacker as his anti-magic was ruining the tactics even in beast mode.

He is looking more like a liability here, lets's hope he improves second half

BUT WAIT

OH NO, the devil king tries to shoot past Yuno but hits the woodwork. Yuno's defense has shattered trying to prevent such a narrow goal

Yuno has the ball, but who will he pass to?

{SPOILERS}

Nacht ask for the ball, Yuno tells Nacht he wants the ball to go to Yami, and Nacht agrees

Yami and Nacht pass the ball around each other for an all-out attack. LUCIFERO TAKES THE BALL FROM THEM.

DEMON KING SCORES!! TWO GOALS!!

Even Adramelech Watches in Awe as the Devil King comes in clutch for his team

R.i.p Yami and Nacht. the two centers defending the goal in this battle, they are done for the night, permanently? Yuno is out of commission as well.

LUCIFERO TRIES TO SCORE ONE MORE GOAL TO WIN THIS

Asta blocks Lucifero's shot on goal and has a new devil horn!! I know this is 50% of Lucifero's Ultimate shot power but WOW!!

Will Asta win this game for us, 2 goals down?

This is the End of the First Half
Yuno is the man of the match at the moment with his amazing support and quick thinking in tough situations.
Will Asta surpass this in the second half?

T/N: I didn't want to add scans of spoilers cus I'm not sure if that's allowed.

Back