• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover: Speed Upgrade After a Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not “possible”. It’s literally what it is. A golem hand blown off. Rocks are not reflective surfaces anyway.

And no the initial barrage was never bending lol.
I see multiple bending during thr barrage, but that isn’t even thr argument. The point is, without proof, we cannot say they’re light speed.

There is proof. Whether you personally find the proof sufficient is one thing, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist

Also, the barrage in question
There’s not though, the only argument was them being deflected off of a shield, which is what happens when something impacts something it can’t penetrate. It bounces off. Light magic has been shown time and time again, with even statements proving it’s not inherently light speed.
These attacks being light magic does not prove it’s light speed, and with no statements I don’t see why this would be accepted as light speed

Light magic has been shown time and time again, with even statements proving it’s not inherently light speed.
This one is straight up not true, the only spells that outright cannot be light speed are Patry's whip, which depends on his movements, and the swords of conviction due to their variable speed. Not to mention these 2 spells are Creation Magic type spells to begin with, the main purpose of this type is to create physical objects out of magic.

No other spell has been stated to move slower than the speed of light

This one is straight up not true, the only spells that outright cannot be light speed are Patry's whip, which depends on his movements, and the swords of conviction due to their variable speed. Not to mention these 2 spells are Creation Magic type spells to begin with, the main purpose of this type is to create physical objects out of magic.

No other spell has been stated to move slower than the speed of light
Absolute Monarch of Divine Brilliance

I might've brought it up already, but I wish there was some sort of quantifiable increase with mana skin and mana zone.

I didn’t say idk I said varies cause they use certain means to travel like brooms, movement spells or creating vehicles.

Can we not derail with this movement speed stuff please, that ain't the focus of this thread...
i pretty much agree. ~I'd pay you a hundred quid to multiply the speed feat by a thousand~
but yh good job. I dont think anyone has a disagree or an argument. just wondering abt the travel speed 🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back