• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover General Discussion thread

It's not weird at all, being called a Country or Continent means nothing for the actual size of the said Country or Continent
It is it is stop saying it is not and I'm pretty sure when we say country the first thing that came to our mind is a very big land (Usually the country where we live) and not a city size shit same with continents so saying the continent in BC is just country size is just clearly being denial for personal reasons or specially when the reason for that is because of FAN calcus no offense to calcu guy statements > calcu
In Seven Deadly Sins, Brittannia is called a Continent, when in real life, Brittannia is a rather small country
BC =/= Seven Deadly Sin. Imagine trying to justify a weird shit with weird shit lmao

It is it is stop saying it is not and I'm pretty sure when we say country the first thing that came to our mind is a very big land (Usually the country where we live) and not a city size shit same with continents so saying the continent in BC is just country size is just clearly being denial for personal reasons or specially when the reason for that is because of FAN calcus no offense to calcu guy statements > calcu

BC =/= Seven Deadly Sin. Imagine trying to justify a weird shit with weird shit lmao
NNT was used as an example to show that calling something a country isn't enough. It's not going to automatically make it Country level no matter how many times you say it should, because the calcs help give us the size when we lack stated numbers.

This is dumb. There are continents which are smaller than countries and countries that are comparable in size to continents or that are way larger than regular continents. This makes the values for continent vary highly from country level all the way to multi-continent level. You can't assign a tier to a statement like that without a calculation.

NNT was used as an example to show that calling something a country isn't enough. It's not going to automatically make it Country level no matter how many times you say it should, because the calcs help give us the size when we lack stated numbers.
lol are you seriously saying a land called continent being a country size only base on a calcu that is not even 50% accurate? No offense to you bro but the current calcu of clover kingdom is just assuming that those people landed near the borderline which separating the countries but the truth is if that's the case they would have SAID that, that they landed near to [Insert country name] instead of putting numbers and saying "We are several hundred kilometers away from the capital/nobel realm" so ******** it's size base on something that is not even 50% and above accurate is just so silly but... whatever i guess no use of debating on a hypothetical one but it's SO wonderful that i get this kind of answer it's so smart to hear that a continental destruction statement is just country level because oh well a calcu that didn't use an assumption and 100% accurate as well agreed by tabata himself says sooo so....
This is dumb. There are continents which are smaller than countries and countries that are comparable in size to continents or that are way larger than regular continents. This makes the values for continent vary highly from country level all the way to multi-continent level. You can't assign a tier to a statement like that without a calculation.
Do not even say that specially after saying a continent being a country size only and sure calcu but we don't even have a full picture of their land I would only call it a reliable if tabata dropped the whole picture of their land with every details on it

Last edited:
Anyone seen this thread?
U guys should've ask them what kind of spatial abilities they resisted like i haven't heard them tanking an attack that could cut dimensions since if they do i would probably heard it already from OP fans outside in this site and being resistance to spatial doesn't mean you can resist all types of it spatial can be teleportation too.

U guys should've ask them what kind of spatial abilities they resisted like i haven't heard them tanking an attack that could cut dimensions since if they do i would probably heard it already from OP fans outside in this site and being resistance to spatial doesn't mean you can resist all types of it spatial can be teleportation too.
We need to make a crt for it

Haki would neg anything Yami can do spatially yes

So the spatial manip they resisted is not base on cutting space then if that's the case Yami DS >>>>
Law can cut space and do far more with Spatial Manipulation, and Haki can neg that very Spatial Manipulation... So yes, Yami's fodder Spatial Manipulation gets negged

Cope

You're calling me a wanker for asking a feat? You must be smoking shit rn
Law's Spatial Manipulation is far superior to Yami's and gets negged by Haki, he's incapable of using his regular Spatial Hax on Big Mom, because her Haki is too strong, so the same would happen to Yami GG

That's my proof

Law's Spatial Manipulation is far superior to Yami's and gets negged by Haki, he's incapable of using his regular Spatial Hax on Big Mom, because her Haki is too strong, so the same would happen to Yami GG

That's my proof
Base on assumption that it can? how sad if you have no feat suggesting he can cut space or dimensions stop mentioning me i don't even know why you are here to debate about it if you have no proof to your claims

Base on assumption that it can? how sad if you have no feat suggesting he can cut space or dimensions stop mentioning me i don't even know why you are here to debate about it if you have no proof to your claims
Wow, you must be like 12 years old to be this unreasonable...

Back