• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover General Discussion thread

What tier would Yuno and Rill lighting up multiple planets in the Anime be anyway?

Peak wank needed imo

481292501727051806.png

Can we somehow scale Raia and the other elves that with him at that time to Elemental Quintet? That attack is like 5x stronger than Island+ level attack and Zora Quadruple the power of that attack making it 20x stronger than island+ level attack and yet they still survived from it albeit barely i think they should somehow scale to it. What do you all think?

The results is like small country level which makes sense considering they shouldn't be that weaker compared to the first wizard king but I think scaling them to normal Elemental Quintet is still more solid than the above.

Okay well that's just problematic on so many levels. Zagred as a SOUL casually blew a hole in Raia's torso so the Apostles of Sephirah are much weaker than Lumiere

Because that creates some really circular scaling. They're each 1/5 of Elemental Quintet, then they survive it, so they scale to it... but they're supposed to be 1/5 of it. Suddenly, there's a problem

Because that creates some really circular scaling. They're each 1/5 of Elemental Quintet, then they survive it, so they scale to it... but they're supposed to be 1/5 of it. Suddenly, there's a problem
They stiLl survive from iT and that's a fAct if you don't like scaling them to 20x just scale them to the lowest end i.e the normal one which is 5x also can we possibly scale soul zagred to 20x

They stiLl survive from iT and that's a fAct if you don't like scaling them to 20x just scale them to the lowest end i.e the normal one which is 5x also can we possibly scale soul zagred to 20x
You completely missed why scaling each one to Elemental Quintet is a bad idea. You can make a CRT if you want but I cannot agree to that.

I thought you are talking about scaling each of them to 20x Elemental Quintet is a bad idea. It's not a bad idea yes It needed 5 people to achieve it however they survive they survive therefore they should scale to it at least on durability and those who are comparable to them

Read this again. This is in response to the idea that each one should fully scale to Elemental Quintet

But wait can we possibly scale Yami to that? with infinite darkness and shadow then scale lucifero to him? Since he damage lucifero who didn't get damage by a 53 teratons attacked. By that the likely far higher won't disappeared.

Edit: Nevermind.

If lucifero in that form were stated to be capable of destroying A whole continent what tier is he gonna be? Bruh it feels like it just gonna ended up being country level considering clover shit kingdom is just small country please fix that lol

It's not as simple as "destroying a continent makes you Continent level." These tiers have AP values, so if a continent ends up being pretty small, destroying it could very well be a Country level feat.

I'm talking about a hypothetical statement, where he pulls a Cell and says something like "forget the country, I have enough power to destroy the entire continent now" or whatever. You can't quantify that AP wise and at the very least should be 6-A, since current Luci pre 100% power of his 50% manifestation is already in the 6-B+ range

So basically what you're saying is that the continent for tabata means country size? 🤔 Clover kingdom is not a small country no statements suggesting that. Continents being country size just doesn't right like what a joke lol

So basically what you're saying is that the continent for tabata means country size? 🤔 Clover kingdom is not a small country no statements suggesting that. Continents being country size just doesn't right like what a joke lol
You must be new to this 😑

So? Even if I'm new to this kind of topic it won't gonna change the fact that it is weird as hell why even talk like that when you yourself probably aware how weird that shit is
It's not weird at all, being called a Country or Continent means nothing for the actual size of the said Country or Continent

In Seven Deadly Sins, Brittannia is called a Continent, when in real life, Brittannia is a rather small country

Back