• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yami Sukehiro vs Dracule Mihawk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post Time-Skip Yami:

vs

Dracule Mihawk:

I return for more SWORD FIGHTS. Seems after losing to Zoro in a different thread, Yami went and trained for a year before returning.
No doubt stronger than Zoro now, he decides to test his mettle against Zoro's teacher. Both are 6-B, speed Equalized.
This was actually going to be a Yami vs Kaidou, but then I figured... Swords. Since my last Sword Fight turned into madness.(Zoro vs Musashi(Fate))
Also it would have been removed if there was a winner anyway since Zoro's not 6-C anymore--
Hope this isn't a stomp--

What's Mihawk's AP? I remember the 6B One Piece characters being 12 Teratons but there has been an upgrade to their AP recently iirc. Also you should wait until today's Black Clover chapter drops since it has a really good feat for Yami.

What's Mihawk's AP? I remember the 6B One Piece characters being 12 Teratons but there has been an upgrade to their AP recently iirc. Also you should wait until today's Black Clover chapter drops since it has a really good feat for Yami.
Iirc, Dracule Mihawk is above 62.838 TT

Also I don't see the resistance on Mihawk's page.
Really wish Mihawk had more real feats to go off of... Might change the opponent now that I think about it.

Armament Haki, also known as ‎Busoshoku Haki, allows the user to actively use their Aura as a shield and a weapon. This type of Haki grants its user varying levels of Forcefield Creation, Statistics Amplification, Elemental Intangibility Negation, Attack Reflection, Body Control, Resistance Negation, Transmutation, Regeneration Negation (Mid), and Resistance to Heat Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Teleportation, and to Resistance Negation.
But he would have to cover his entire body with haki

That sounds like BS but i believe it
It's on Yami's profile
Range: Extended melee range with his katana and tens of kilometers with Dark Magic, likely Interdimensional with Dark Cloaked Dimension Slash (With one attack, he sliced through Dorothy's Glamour World, located outside the regular world, and the World Tree in the regular world.)

The iterdimensional range only means that Yami can cut through spatial dimensions, not that the cut will expand in a range that exceeds dimensions. The Dimensional Slash is still just an extended slash that can easily be avoided. The cut is still extremely thin, in short

The iterdimensional range only means that Yami can cut through spatial dimensions, not that the cut will expand in a range that exceeds dimensions. The Dimensional Slash is still just an extended slash that can easily be avoided. The cut is still extremely thin, in short
When was it dodged? Even Dante who could literally teleport chose to bend the attack instead of dodge it. Also, it can't really be seen conventionally.

Again, it is only a sword cut. You can dodge the attack the same way you do a normal attack. In the fight against Langris the Dimensional Slash attacks were blocked several times

Again, it is only a sword cut. You can dodge the attack the same way you do a normal attack. In the fight against Langris the Dimensional Slash attacks were blocked several times
With spacial manipulation also that was not mana zone which is way stronger.

Took me a minute to realize you were referring to Langris' erasure attacks. Dimension Slash is exclusive to Yami. They're not the same thing. But yes, spatial magic was needed to block spatial erasure.

But yeah, it's not like the move can't be dodged.

Armament Haki, also known as ‎Busoshoku Haki, allows the user to actively use their Aura as a shield and a weapon. This type of Haki grants its user varying levels of Forcefield Creation, Statistics Amplification, Elemental Intangibility Negation, Attack Reflection, Body Control, Resistance Negation, Transmutation, Regeneration Negation (Mid), and Resistance to Heat Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Teleportation, and to Resistance Negation.
Poor Vergo musta got the cheap Armament Haki

VMVVMb.gif

Last edited:
Took me a minute to realize you were referring to Langris' erasure attacks. Dimension Slash is exclusive to Yami. They're not the same thing. But yes, spatial magic was needed to block spatial erasure.

But yeah, it's not like the move can't be dodged.
I never said it couldn't be dodged I just said it is hard too.

"With spacial manipulation" which is activated with the hand movement

What I am saying is that it is possible to defend yourself and dodge from the attack, it is not at all impossible to avoid. Simple
Also just pointing out that Dimension Slash was learned specifically to counter spatial manipulation. Yami was trapped via spatial magic, and learned the spell to get out of it, so I'm not sure if it can be blocked by spatial manipulation I'll also add that he can fire it off regular Dimension Slashes quickly, and on the move post time skip, as opposed to the stronger Equinox version.

Also just pointing out that Dimension Slash was learned specifically to counter spatial manipulation. Yami was trapped via spatial magic, and learned the spell to get out of it, so I'm not sure if it can be blocked by spatial manipulation I'll also add that he can fire it off regular Dimension Slashes quickly, and on the move post time skip, as opposed to the stronger Equinox version.
Yeah so in other words if mihawk doesn’t react in time he loses.

What the hell does this have to do with my comment? I am simply saying that Dimensional Slash can be dodged, nothing more and nothing less. It doesn't matter if the Haki is able to withstand it or not for me

Haki is definitely able to withstand it. Unless Yami has been shown to bypass layered resistance to spatial manipulation.

Haki is definitely able to withstand it. Unless Yami has been shown to bypass layered resistance to spatial manipulation.
But mihawk has never covered his entire body or head with armament haki and we can’t just assume he can. Anyway Yami has other ways to win like death trust and ki sensing so he still wins this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back