• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover General Discussion thread

Maybe it's best to just merge BoS and EOMS arc, due to how BoS has little to no speed feats... Unless y'all want MHS BoS Asta via scaling to Luck's lightning speed

That would just make asta faster than gauche, wouldn't it?
But you literally just said BoS and EOMS Gauche are the same... And Asta is comparable to BoS gauche who's the same to EOMS, so there's no reason to scale him above if he's just comparable to both version.

But you literally just said BoS and EOMS Gauche are the same... And Asta is comparable to BoS gauche who's the same to EOMS, so there's no reason to scale him above if he's just comparable to both version.
Gauche has the same stats in BoS as he does in EOMS, asta is comparable to him in BoS but faster than him in EOMS, what's wrong with this?

Also the gauche's speed feat occured in the EOMS arc which he comparable to even in BoS, him being scale above that is contradiction

Gauche has the same stats in BoS as he does in EOMS, asta is comparable to him in BoS but faster than him in EOMS, what's wrong with this?
It's like this

Gauche speed feat occured in EOMS, since Asta is comparable to BoS gauche who did that feat on EOMS, why would he faster to the very feat he's comparable in the very same arc

It's like this

Gauche speed feat occured in EOMS, since Asta is comparable to BoS gauche who did that feat on EOMS, why would he faster to the very feat he's comparable in the very same arc
Because he's faster than gauche who scales to the same value his past self did who asta's past self used to scale to.

This is what the profile saying:

EOMS Gauche speed feat = BOS Gauche = BOS Asta > EOMS gauche speed feat

Like why are we scaling Asta above to a feat he's comparable in the first place

I was simply asking due to how the very scaling was arbitrarily confusing at first.

Since that's out of the way, I'll assume you're not the one who split or upgrade it, since you can't bring up the argument/proof on why Asta be faster than gauche.
I am not the one no. But I assume that's because asta got stronger after time passed from arc to arc but for some reason gauche didn't.

It's because they were scaling to another feat before, but a CRT came (I don't even know why that CRT was applied despite not a single staff member giving his opinion. Even worse, there was only 3 people in it) and no one cared to change the description, just the ratings.

Julius simply cannot be evil, everything he stands for and what he recalled during his fight with Patolli is cemented and trying to undo it would be awful imo

Back