• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover General Discussion thread

Zeref said he couldn't regenerate period and that this has never happened before.
Well make a crt for it since I don’t see it on his profile and his regen is mid for his body. There is no way Natsu beats namah and llith with their high regeneration and intangibility and conceptual ice and fire.

There are levels to a power null resistance. Lilith and Naamah's is a pretty basic level that Natsu's own power null is above. Plus, Natsu still scales way above them both combined.
Fine they don't solo fairy tail then but they solo one piece and naruto and etc

Bruh

275441030_493530222353549_7780330803804217790_n.jpg

What if the reason why devils are evil is that they use evil/malicious magic. So Liebe having no magic makes him not evil I guess. Idk just a thought.

This needs to be revised, especially now that a lot of BC threads are cominhg up.

it's simply incorrect.

So I propose splitting this,

• Arcane Stage: Arcane Stage encompass mages who have deeply tapped into Forbidden Magic, and mages with the ability to interfere with the otherworld. For the former, characters that are able to borrow the power of what would qualify as a Devil in their respective verse (Unholy Manipulation) should be able to harm the heart of a Devil. As for the latter, not much is known as of now.

because Forbidden magic and arcane magic are unrelated. Arcane is just another way of saying hax and Forbidden magic is just drugs that enhance performance with side effects. And devil unite mode or "borrowing devil power" isn't arcane magic, please. This whole thing is just wrong.

Edit: The borrowing devil power is more akin to forbidden magic than Arcane

Needs to be changed to this,

• Arcane stage is a stage where mages can use inexplicable and irregular magic that has the potential to defeat a devil. Irregular magic are types of magic that are created due to losing connection and protection from natural magic, which is why some magic types like steel magic, chain magic and even spatial magic are not natural or considered not to be. Some of these irregular magic types have the ability to change the specific law(s) of nature. These irregulars are arcane stage. Arcane stage is separate from the magic power stages as weaker mages can also be arcane stage mages although their magic can still be passively nullified and these mages can be overwhelmed with sheer magic power alone. This is why arcane stage mages like Nero, Vanessa, and Grey are still weak against high-ranking and supreme devils and need to amp their magic power or stamina somehow to use their arcane abilities more efficiently against these devils. Examples of arcane stage mages apart from those I've mentioned earlier include Yami, Vengeance, Asta, and Julius Novachrono.

• Forbidden magic is the use of magic from the other world. They are forms of magic that enhance magic power with negative mana, or even a devil’s power, with the risk of being corrupted. If high amounts of negative mana is used, one will become a massive demon and if some of it is used, the curroption is less severe similar to Nero's situation or even non-existent to beings loved by mana like Lumiere and the elves. Negative mana is very effective against devil magic and beings from the other world. Using devil power from the other world has little to no side effects, so it can be used by those who are not loved by mana such as Nacht, however, the process of obtaining such devil powers is dangerous (Unholy Manipulation).
Note: Forbidden magic alone isn’t capable of destroying a devil's heart, nevertheless, it is very effective against devil magic and magical entities from the other world. Only an arcane stage mage is capable of killing a high ranking devil however some mages may be weaker in terms of sheer magic power. In this case, forbidden magic is used by weaker arcane mages to enhance their magic power to compete or surpass high ranking devils

Edit: tweaked the forbidden magic explanation

And if accepted, let's add this to all arcane stage mages, Asta who was just put there due to his nature of anti-magic

Let's also add forbidden magic to those who have used forbidden magic.

Last edited:
I'm bored, so I can do the changes.

Arcane stage
  • Secre
  • Vanessa
  • Grey
  • Asta*
  • Yami
  • Julius
  • William
Asta is only arcane cuz nobody knows what Anti magic is except the fact that is an OP hax so it fits

Forbidden magic
  • Licht
  • Pattoli
  • Secre
  • Raia
  • Vetto
  • Fana
  • Nacht
  • Lumiere*
  • Yami*
  • William*
  • Dante
  • Vanica
  • Zenon
T/N*: Those who associate themselves with forbidden magic are at risk of suffering side effects as well.

I feel like im missing something on forbidden magic in my previous post so i will edit when i remember.

Last edited:
We don't see Lucifero's heart at all even though it'd very much be visible with how Tabata showed him all slashed up.

This ain't over

If Lucifero’s heart is on his body then Asta with Ki would've definitely slashed it tbh.

But I think Asta decided to punish Lucifero than kill him. He shut off Luci’s magic and he won’t be able to regen, thus crawling on the ground.

just like the case with Megicula, he is definitely still alive at either 50% or he recuperated his entire being back in hell if he dies here and now. I personally believe the latter

Back