• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover Discussion Thread ED 4: Best ED (Happy New Year!)

USklaverei said:
I have an MFTL + calculation for Julius,
? HMMM

I think I know which one u refer to. If u do thanks for the help I've been meaning to get someone to calc it for the longest besides Tata who helped

USklaverei said:
I am almost absolutely sure that it is not the same, besides, this is a huge number.
I guess that would end up making it consistent lol. It would only scale to Julius anyway because of the manga statements in the latest arc

I hate to be the guy that always seems to want to downplay Black Clover (Cause I don't want to), but doesn't the recent chapter prove that most (not all) of the elf possessed magic knights are not as strong as they we're when being possessed? So they should get a At most "Tier they're elf possessed key has" in there post-possession keys (excluding characters that have proof that they fully scale). Also, another thing I wanted to ask was that in one of the recent episodes Yuno's matter manip was instead said to convert the matter around him into wind instead. Should we replace Matter Manip with Transmutation instead? Or should we disregard it and keep matter manip?

Mr.Cinos15 said:
I hate to be the guy that always seems to want to downplay Black Clover (Cause I don't want to), but doesn't the recent chapter prove that most (not all) of the elf possessed magic knights are not as strong as they we're when being possessed? So they should get a At most "Tier they're elf possessed key has" in there post-possession keys (excluding characters that have proof that they fully scale)
No profiles except Luck and Yuno are assumed to be as strong as they were in their elven form, let alone have a key after their elf form so that's not worth mentioning. Besides what William said was just for magic amount

I guess that would end up making it consistent lol. It would only scale to Julius anyway because of the manga statements in the latest arc

Do you have the chapter were Julius did the feat?

Seeing how Zeno looks like, he must have fought Yuno.

And we all know what will happen if Yuno really fought him

What he did so far (Spoiler ch 228-237)
He is a spade mage. He solo'd the entire Diamond Kingdom soldiers including Ladros Mars and Others. Also Luck is afraid of him
6 months later, he made a raid into the Golden Dawn Headquarters and killed almost everyone. The only people remaining are Yuno, Klaus, Compas girl that fought Noelle, and William who is only alive because Zeno needs him
Spoiler ch 238
He actually is the vessel of a Demon (just like Asta), which is maybe Megicula.
I think he killed Yuno too

Dead as a break ƒÆǃÆǃÆÇ I just saw the last page

Even his book isn't floating in the air anymore. It's on the ground face down open.

And Yuno has his own sword sticking through him

Back