• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover Discussion Thread ED 4: Best ED (Happy New Year!)

I was right about to say that lol.

But I might pass this one because I'm too focused on the CRT's and that stresses me irl

Epsilon R said:
But I might pass this one because I'm too focused on the CRT's and that stresses me irl
Well, I don't care about those AP and speed CRT's anymore myself. One way or the other it always end the same.

I don't know why everyone is blindly agreeing to the feat being non Canon when there's only one contradiction

I said it's regarded as non-canon, no that it actually is. It's up to you guys to discuss with them about that, I know nothing about this game despite the fact that I have it on my wishlist on Steam :v

I wonder if Yuno is as strong as he was when he was an elf. If so, that would make the rock dude Low 6-B with Demon's power and Zeno at least 2× stronger than rock dude

Back