• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover: Devil's Regenerationn

Status
Not open for further replies.
On page 14, It looks like Mid-High Regenerationn.

But where is His heart, his weak spot isn't inside his body but inside his soul instead?

Even though, the Kotodama Magic Devil is actually a soul and possess people, I feel like how he regenerated is from that heart and it speaked heal.

So your telling me that the heart itself is the soul?

I do not think that there is conclusive evidence that his heart and soul are the same thing.

We see his body getting erased, then a dark aura appears and his heart appears too. For sure his entire body was erased

Why it wouldn't? Afaik it's regen. If any type of regen, it would still be an higher regen than what he has now

Also he can still use his magic as a soul. Is regenerating from his soul Low-Godly?

Only in case there was nothing else left except for his soul.

I guess it it was true that The Heart was covered with a big Dark Aura around it, and next pannels, it disappares after The Devil regenerated.

What do you think @Antvasima?

I think that it seems too uncertain as of yet.

It shouldn't be closed yet. Even though it's not Low-Godly (which is still debatable) we need to determine which level of regen it is

It's either High-Mid (The ability to regenerate from having all biology completely incinerated. This includes being reduced to ash, dust, smoke, vapor, or plasma) or High (The ability to regenerate from a few scattered or lone molecules, atoms, or sub-atomic particles.)

Now we wait for staff input.

I'm still searching for more Low-Godly evidences but seriously, if his heart is in his body, how is it intact and still functional while his entire body was erased?

It's weird since Yuki Tabata is meticulous about details

"High-Mid: The ability to regenerate from being blown / cut to pieces, or from a small piece of your body, such as your severed head, a single organ, or a finger."

"At least High-Mid" seems reasonable, given that the heart remained.

It looked like Licht's attack was ash-turning or something, there were some small pieces of his body small as pebbles and he regenerated a heart from them just to say "heal".

Only thing that makes sense is that his heart is being referred to as his soul. His heart was literally destroyed .

We can also wait for the anime as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back