• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover: Devil's Regenerationn

Status
Not open for further replies.
AstralKing7 said:
Only thing that makes sense is that his heart is being referred to as his soul. His heart was literally destroyed .

We can also wait for the anime as well
Can you find where it was stated?

I didn't say that it was stated. It makes reasonable sense because it was the only thing left over that he could regenerate from besides his mind

>Licht use his strongest spell. His heart survived and was unscathed

>Asta stabs his heart with Anti-Magic. Devil dies

If it really was a simple heart, Devil would either

1. Be able to regenerate it after Asta's attack

Or

2. Have died as soon as Licht hit him

I wouldn't say his heart is his soul. He's already a soul. Regenerating with just your heart is High-Mid like Aboogie said.

Then why was his soul destroyed after Asta's hit?? And how his heart was only damaged by Anti-Magic?

His weakness is Dark Magic. Anti-Magic is just every magic's weakness. Also if it was a normal heart, destroy it wouldn't matter since he can live as a soul

It got. I still think he regenerated his heart from some molecules or something and then said "heal". Those pebble-like things disappeared in this panel and heart appeared.

Epsilon R said:
His weakness is Dark Magic. Anti-Magic is just every magic's weakness. Also if it was a normal heart, destroy it wouldn't matter since he can live as a soul
Living as a soul isn't the same as regenerating from one. Not only that but the only thing he could do as a soul was possess people and body shop til he could get his real body reincarnated with the Elf shenanagins.

Living as a soul isn't the same as regenerating from one. Not only that but the only thing he could do as a soul was possess people and body shop til he could get his real body reincarnated with the Elf shenanagins.

He still is able to use his magic as a soul. That's actually the reason why elves are reincarnated

Epsilon R said:
He still is able to use his magic as a soul. That's actually the reason why elves are reincarnated
And yet instead of just speaking himself new body, he went through a century old heist just to get his own body back and be a douche to Licht and co.

He didn't wait a century, he got sealed for 500 years.

And I don't see why it is important here, he can still use magic as a soul.

Epsilon R said:
He didn't wait a century, he got sealed for 500 years.
And I don't why it is important here, he can use magic as a soul.
That's even worse.

Because you're claiming he can Regenerationn from his soul. His whole plan was so he could get his body back, and his Regenerationn is via his Kotodama Magic. If he could truly regenerate from his soul this whole plan is moot and he wouldn't have needed to go through with it.

You're misunderstanding

His plan was to get A BODY, not his that's why he tried to Possess Licht

And we if what you said was actually the case, why wouldn't it be considered PIS?

Epsilon R said:
You're misunderstanding
His plan was to get A BODY, not his that's why he tried to Possess Licht

And we if what you said was actually the case, why wouldn't it be considered PIS?
Yes to get his body. Otherwise he would've been fine with the several other people he possessed, especially Lonne, who he had possession of literally right before he summoned his body back.

And not really, it'd mean his magic has a limit. His body is still in the Underworld and Demons normally don't have bodies in the Human World, hence why he went through all of this.

Hst master said:
Yes to get his body. Otherwise he would've been fine with the several other people he possessed, especially Lonne, who he had possession of literally right before he summoned his body back.

He created this body with Yuno's pendant. He wanted a body and a four-leaf Clover Grimoire. Licht, being blessed by mana and havin a 4-leaf Grimoire, he was the perfect candidate for that, Lonne isn't that strong and doesn't even have a 4-leaf Grimoire...

And not really, it'd mean his magic has a limit. His body is still in the Underworld and Demons normally don't have bodies in the Human World, hence why he went through all of this.

Why would it mean his magic has a limit? I don't understand. His body or not, he could still heal it with his magic

He created this body with Yuno's pendant. He wanted a body and a four-leaf Clover Grimoire. Licht, being blessed by mana and havin a 4-leaf Grimoire, he was the perfect candidate for that, Lonne isn't that strong and doesn't even have a 4-leaf Grimoire...

He didn't "create" his body. Yuno's Pendant was a magic stone and he needed the stones to summon his body from the Underworld. And no he actually needed a five leaf one so that he could hide in it (Like Asta's Anti Magic Demon). It has nothing to do with how strong the canidate is.

Why would it mean his magic has a limit? I don't understand. His body or not, he could still heal it with his magic

Because he already can't directly say "die gg" anything not a plant and needs a grimoire to use it to it's fullest extent. It's the most reasonable conclusion and the only time he's healed, he was already in possession of his body.

What makes you think it's his real body? He just created one with the stone, like I said

No he didn't want to hide in it like Asta's, where did you even get that from?

A 4-leaf clover is needed anyway, so that still makes sense why he didn't just user other mage's body.

Also he didn't heal himself while being a soul because he's non-corporeal

And I'm gonna say it again:

"If it really was a simple heart, Devil would either

1. Be able to regenerate it after Asta's attack

Or

2. Have died as soon as Licht hit him"

I think that this thread should be closed unless we get some new concrete evidence.

Epsilon R said:
What makes you think it's his real body? He just created one with the stone, like I said

No he didn't want to hide in it like Asta's, where did you even get that from?

A 4-leaf clover is needed anyway, so that still makes sense why he didn't just user other mage's body.

Also he didn't heal himself while being a soul because he's non-corporeal
He didn't create one, he specifically said he needed to "draw it out" from the Underworld. Outside of just saying he did you've no proof he straight up created it.

I didn't say that, nice strawman. I said that he needed a five leaf not Asta's. I gave Asta's Anti Magic Demon as a example.

And again no, he only requires a five leaf to hide in. He just needs a Grimoire period.

And that's no excuse. If he couldn't make a body from just his soul, it's a limitation.

When his heart was stabbed, his soul was destroyed. Dunno if that's an evidence but if it were an normal heart, he would've been destroyed with the rest of his body. Also when his heart was destroyed, his entire body disappeared with it

Hst master said:
He didn't create one, he specifically said he needed to "draw it out" from the Underworld. Outside of just saying he did you've no proof he straight up created it.

I didn't say that, nice strawman. I said that he needed a five leaf not Asta's. I gave Asta's Anti Magic Demon as a example.

And again no, he only requires a five leaf to hide in. He just needs a Grimoire period.

And that's no excuse. If he couldn't make a body from just his soul, it's a limitation.
Weren't you the one that said the scans aren't official? Yet you are quoting it. Anyways

Nice strawman too. Recheck that part, it's obvious you misunderstood it.

He need a 4leaf to transform it into a five leaf and summon spells from the otherworld. Period. You're saying he needs it to hide without even giving proofs too

Low-Godly is REGENERATE the body from his soul, not CREATE one. What are you saying?

Epsilon R said:
When his heart was stabbed, his soul was destroyed. Dunno if that's an evidence but if it were an normal heart, he would've been destroyed with the rest of his body
That's not evidence he's regenerating from his Soul. That's a weakness. Him being completely destroyed if his heart is =/= His literal heart and soul being the same thing.

He isn't "summoning spells from the Underworld" dude. He literally only needs a grimoire to fully use his own magic and hiding in one is to bid his time.

https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/black_clover/en/0/205/page/10

Hst master: And no he actually needed a five leaf one so that he could hide in it (Like Asta's Anti Magic Demon).

Epsilon R: No he didn't want to hide in it like Asta's, where did you even get that from?

Hst master: I didn't say that, nice strawman. I said that he needed a five leaf not Asta's. I gave Asta's Anti Magic Demon as a example.

Epsilon R: Nice strawman too. Recheck that part, you obviously misunderstood it.

Low-Godly is REGENERATE the body from his soul, not CREATE one. What are you saying?

this is just semantics at thus point.

And why did his heart survived if his entire body was erased?

Because that's all the attack left. It's like asking why someone's limb or organ is all that's left from a attack that vaporizes everything else.

Hst master said:
He isn't "summoning spells from the Underworld" dude. He literally only needs a grimoire to fully use his own magic and hiding in one is to bid his time.

That grimoire was taken by Asta's demon, not him. Also he is using the Grimoire for underworld's spell:

https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/black_clover/en/0/202/page/9

https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/black_clover/en/0/202/page/10

this is just semantics at thus point.

It's not..

Because that's all the attack left. It's like asking why someone's limb or organ is all that's left from a attack that vaporizes everything else.

Yet the place where is the Heart was destroyed too and we see nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back